Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Stay.

"Are you sure you two are going to be okay?" Mary asked, her usually calm voice filled with an unnatural amount of concern as she ran her fingers through her short black hair.

Harlow was sitting in the plush white chair in the corner of her living room, they had just brought her home from the hospital and as suspected everyone was on pins and needles.

"Mom," Harlow chided, "I'll be fine. I promise," she let out a sigh of frustration, glancing between Zack and Harlow.

"Mary," Zack said firmly pulling his body from his spot on the couch. "we stopped at my house, I packed a bag. I have everything I need. I'm going to be here with Harlow and I promise I'll take good care of her," the look of anxiety began to fade as she slowly took the boy she had watched grow into a great man over the last twenty years into a hug, and he smiled as he kissed her cheek softly.

"I know if I can trust anyone to take care of my baby, its you Zachary," he smiled. "if you two need anything at all, I'm just a phone call away okay?" both nodded as Mary kissed Harlow's cheek softly, "I'll call you later Harlow!" she called pulling the front door behind her.

"Do you need anything?" Zack asked softly as Harlow smiled up at him.

"I don't think so...I am getting hungry though," he took a seat beside her in the chair, wrapping a protective arm around her middle pulling her in close, allowing her to lay her head on his shoulder.

"Zina should be here anytime with dinner..." he mumbled kissing her forehead softly.

"Oh yeah? Whats she bringing?"

"Chinese, and shes bringing Gav and Gianna, they're dying to see you..." Harlow smiled snuggling in close.

"Good...I've really missed them..." Zack took a deep breath, deciding to be honest about everything that was on his mind...well..not everything.

"I was really scared you weren't going to make it," he mumbled softly as she reached over grabbing his free hand as she closed her eyes laying her head against his chest.

"but I did...and that's what matters,"

He closed his eyes and he could see them together. He could see them sharing a home, he could see them wearing matching wedding bands, he could see her carrying his child...

"Harlow," he said softly reaching down and placing his finger under her chin, lifting it so their eyes would meet. "why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" she blinked a few times sighing loudly. But she lazily shrugged. He couldn't read her emotions, and it was bothering him. But what she didn't want him to know that this was going to be completely fabricated.

"I know how much you and Aaron can't stand each other..." she mumbled, but before she could continue the door bell rang, echoing through the large house.

Zack pulled his self from the chair walking to the front door, opening it to reveal his sister and his niece and nephew standing before him. "I hope you're hungry!" Zina called stepping into the house.

But Gavin and Gianna took off for the living room excitedly. "Aunt Harlow!" they both called in unison getting on either side of her.

"I got you this!" Gavin shouted excitedly handing her a stuffed dinosaur, it was green with white polka dots and a pink stomach and feet.

"Aw Gav!" Harlow said sweetly kissing the boys forehead. "I love it! Hes so cute!" but before she could say another word Gianna was shoving a hand made construction paper card and a balloon at her.

"I got you this Auntie Harlow!" she reached up kissing Harlow's cheek. "I hope you feel better soon!"

"Aw! Gigi, I love them! And look at this! I have a place on the fridge for this masterpiece!" she did the same, kissing the girls forehead. "thank you guys, I feel so much better already!" she smiled.

"Alright guys! Go wash up so we can eat!" Zina called to her children who took off for the kitchen. "And you!" she said pointing excitedly at Harlow, she bent down to give her a hug. "I was so worried! But I am so glad you're okay!"

"Thanks Z," Harlow stood up coming face-to-face with the woman as Zina softly laid her hands on Harlow's stomach.

"God! I can't believe you're finally having a baby for me to spoil like you've done to mine!" Harlow smiled, "We have so much planning to do!"

"We still have a little while Zi,"

They all sat gathered around the table, take out containers and packs of chopsticks littered the space, barely leaving any for their plates. Gavin and Gianna sat quietly listening as the three adults conversed.

"So," Zina started swallowing her mouthful of sweet and sour chicken. "when can we expect to see this little monster anyways?" everyone went quiet and Gavin and Gianna's eyes went wide.

"December 19Th..." Harlow said simply taking a sip from her bottle of water.

"You're having a baby?!" Gianna screamed excitedly.

"Yeah Gigi, I am," Harlow had no idea that Zina hadn't told the kids yet.

"Uncle Zacky's going to be a daddy!" Gavin screamed, Harlow took her head into her hands gently massaging her temples. As if things weren't already complicated enough. Zina and Zack exchanged knowing glances.

"No sweetheart-" Zina started but Gavin's lips puffed out and his arms crossed over his chest.

"Auntie Harlow and Uncle Zacky are boyfriend and girlfriend!" he insisted.

"Yeah!" Gianna insisted, siding with her younger brother. "You said when two people love each other they have a baby!" Zina stuffed a massive bite of rice into her mouth. She knew her children were truly making her eat her words.

"You know what?" Zack asked firmly, everyone looking at him. "You got us...we are having a baby..." he said simply, trailing off as Harlow's eyes went wide.

"Zack!" Zina hissed across the table but her closed his eyes letting out a deep breath.

"Who's up for a movie?" Harlow screamed suddenly as she dropped her chopsticks.

"Can we watch cars!?" Gavin screamed excitedly falling out of his chair as he began to tug Harlow out of her chair and towards the living room.

"Anything you want!" she squealed glaring over her shoulder at Zack. Gianna grabbed her juice box from the table and ran after Harlow and Gavin.

"Zack, why did you tell them that? They are going to be crushed when they find out that baby isn't yours!" Zack looked at his sister, guilt flashed in his deep emerald eyes. He shrugged harshly taking his head into his hands.

"It just seemed like the right thing to do okay? I didn't want to upset them..." she just glared at him.

"You and I both know you're creating this fairy tale in your head of how it should be. But you're too late Zack, she loves someone else." she said sympathetically. "you dicked around for far too long..."

"I'll fix it Zina...I promise..." he said simply.

After cleaning up the kitchen and doing up the dishes Zina and Zack went into the living room to finish watching the movie with Harlow and the kids. But they found Gianna passed out on the couch, and Gavin passed out in Harlow's lap, who was also sleeping. "Maybe we should get going..." Zina said softly, "don't wake her though...I'll give her a call tomorrow." Zack just nodded, silently agreeing.

"I'll help you carry them too the car," Zina scooped up Gianna and Zack softly maneuvered Gavin out of Harlow's lap without waking her. He placed the boy in his booster seat and gently closed the car door.

"You know," Zina said softly leaning up against the drivers side door as Zack lit up a cigarette. Breathing in, letting it calm his nerves which had been on edge for days now. "shes always loved you with her whole heart," she said simply, "and I know you've always been in love with her too..." he just nodded taking one last drag from the cigarette and dropping it too the ground putting it out with his shoe before taking Zina into a hug.

"I know Zi," she kissed him on the cheek ruffling his already messy black hair. "be careful going home." he mumbled letting her get into the car and shut the door. He watched as she backed out of the driveway until her taillights were out of sight, and he stuffed his hands into his pocket walking back into the house.

Kicking his shoes off he walked into the living room turning off the flat screen, the DVD player and all the lights, and he walked over to Harlow scooping his up into his protective arms.

Carrying her up the stairs he kicked her bedroom door open and laid her softly on the bed.

"Sweet dreams beautiful," he mumbled against her forehead before pulling a blanket over top of her. He began to walk out of the room, but when he turned back to the door he heard a ruffle.

"Zack," her sleep ridden voice called through the room.

"yeah Harlow?" he asked lovingly leaning up against the door frame.

"will you stay?"

"I am staying Harlow, I'll be right down the hall if you need me..." he trailed off, but she sat up, he could feel her eyes on him.

"No Zack, stay with me..." she said simply scooting over in bed making room for him.

"Yeah Harlow..." he said simply shutting the bedroom door. "I'll stay..." he pulled his Misfits t-shirt over his head, then quickly undid his belt buckle, letting his pants fall too the floor as he stepped out of them. He walked over lifting the covers crawling in beside her. He got chills the moment his skin made contact with hers, but before he could say anything she scooted over laying an arm over his stomach, softly placing her head on his chest. He instinctively wrapped his arms around her.

"good night Zee," she said softly kissing his cheek.

"good night Harlow. I love you..." he whispered as he kissed her forehead.

"love you too..." she mumbled, her warm breath tickling his skin.

This was how it was suppose to be...
♠ ♠ ♠
You didn't think it was going to be that easy did you?
Anyways, next chapter soon.
Comment, subscribe. You know what to do.

Oh && thanks for reading :]