Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Package.

Zack watched what was going on around him, things like this made him especially thankful for having Harlow around. She was sitting at the bar reading over a stack of selling papers while the older white haired man Harlow had recommended walked the house taking a slew of pictures. "You want to take a look at these?" Harlow asked holding up the forms, he just shook his head no.

Legal documents had a way of making his head spin, and these were no different.

"Beautiful house," the man offered a friendly smile laying his camera on the counter. "Now, lets talk about your asking price," Harlow read over the last page of the document, but sat it aside and looked at the man. Zack glanced at Harlow, it was obvious he was completely clueless.

"Were asking $2.2 million, he originally purchased for $2.6 but obviously with the market its kind of an O.B.O sell," Harlow mouthed simply, Zack raised an eyebrow crossing his arms over his chest.

"O.B.O?" he asked.

"Or best offer," Harlow said simply, "its not exactly a sellers market right now, you're going to have to take what you can get..." Zack just groaned.

"Alright Mr. Baker, I just have a few papers for you to sign and then I am out of your hair." Larry said simply, Zack didn't even hesitate as he scribbled his name across the six or seven lines.

He and Larry shook hands, and that was all it took.

There was a 'For Sale' sign in the yard and a lock box hanging from the door.

Zack walked down the driveway for what he presumed would be one of the last times. "Lets celebrate," he said simply opening the door for Harlow, letting her into the passenger seat.

"Celebrate?" she asked as he shut the door, running around the front of the car quickly turning the engine on and blasting the a.c.

"yeah, lets go out to lunch," he said simply as he headed through the winding neighborhood.

"Mm you know what sounds good?" he glanced over at her, smiling.

"Roman Cucina?" he questioned as she nodded. He knew exactly what she was thinking, it was their favorite restaurant in the world.

"Yes!" she squealed excitedly.

"Roman's it is!"

They soon found them selves in Cosa Mesa at their favorite Italian spot. This visit to Roman Cucina's would be no different than the other countless times the two had visited.

They would start with an order of Bruschetta, she would order the Primavera and he would order the Pasta Tombrello. Only this time the two would leave out the bottle of Trinchero Central Park West, their favorite Cabernet.

"Oh my God!" Harlow said excitedly gathering a bite of her very favorite, the Tiramasu and holding it over the table for Zack to try.

"Good?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as she smiled nodding quickly as he leaned up letting her gently fed him.

"Amazing," she said sweetly taking another bite. "I swear if I take another bite," she huffed laying the spoon down on the white bowl. Zack smiled, taking a sip of his coffee.

"I kind of dig you being pregnant," he leaned back rubbing at his incredibly full stomach.

"do tell," she said simply, taking a sip of her tea.

"You can finally keep up with me!" she offered a confused look. "the way you eat Har," he said simply as she rolled her eyes pointing at her stomach in a 'duh' type manner.

"I'm pregnant Zack, as in easting for two,"

"speaking of," Zack leaned over the table, resting his elbows giving that 'its about to get serious' look to Harlow. "how's Aaron taking tot he idea of being a father?" Harlow pursed her lips taking another sip from the fine china.

"he..." she started softly but trailed off, "well this just isn't the most convenient thing for him, his career or our relationship right now..." Zack's brows furrowed in anger. "we are working hard to keep it together, I mean this baby deserves to be brought into the world with a happy family," he nodded.

"right?"

"but Aaron and I were apart for a reason, we just...aren't working well these days. I guess our hearts are elsewhere. You know?" he nodded again. "Making it work just seems easier said than done these days though. I mean hes always out on the road or filming or whatever. And hes not like you guys. He never asks for me to come along and when I do its a nuisance." Zack just shook his head.

"He doesn't deserve you Har, he really doesn't,"

"I know, but this baby," she said softly, rubbing her barely there bump, "deserves a father..." Zack rubbed at his neck, he was clearly aggravated. "maybe we should get going?" he just looked up nodding softly.

It was dark for the ride home, Zack watched as the city lights sped past the windows, but he glanced over seeing Harlow sleeping soundly from the passenger seat. He smiled softly as he reached over, taking her hand in his free one lacing their fingers softly.

"I love you Har," he mouthed softly rubbing at the back of her hand. It was silent for a moment before he felt the hand around his tighten.

"I love you too Zee," he smiled as she sat up in the seat, still holding tightly to his hand. "how long until were home? I am exhausted..." he glanced over noticing the dark circles under her eyes.

"just a few minutes, I promise..." she closed her eyes laying back on the head rest.

It wasn't long before Zack found his self maneuvering the BMW into Harlow's driveway, but he stopped the car suddenly when he saw a large box sitting on the porch.

"whats wrong?" Harlow mumbled opening her eyes.

"were you expecting a package?" Zack asked, clearly confused.

"No?" she said simply taking notice of the box. The two got out of the car, the porch light came on and they began to search the box for a label.

"Its for you," Zack said simply as he hoisted the box up, letting her unlock the door only to follow him inside. It was a matter of seconds before he sliced the box open, taking note of a suitcase and a pink envelope. He handed it to her as he pulled out the suitcase.

She ripped the letter open and unfolded it, letting what looked to be a plane ticket fall out. She laid it on the table and began to read.

"Baby," Zack rolled his eyes at the thought of Aaron, "I'm thinking of you wherever I go. A thousand miles can’t keep us apart. And though I wish you were here with me tonight, I knew tomorrow I will fall asleep with you by my side, but I need your help to make that happen. So take the ticket, get on the plane. I expect to see your beautiful face tomorrow evening, here, with me. In Paris. I love you so much. -Aaron" Harlow stared at the letter, a surprised smile crawling across her glowing face and soft tears gathering in the corners of her eyes.

"Harlow you're not seriously-" but before he had the chance to finish she had grabbed the suitcase and was on her way up the stairs. "going to fall for this bullshit..." he finished, for no one but his self. His heart ached, because he had a feeling he knew what was about to happen. And he didn't like it at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am updating twice tonight, this is update #1.

So thank you for reading. :)