Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Eleven Weeks.

Zack sat staring at his phone, which he had been doing to the point of obsession over the past three days. Harlow had happily taken off to Paris to be with Aaron, Zack knew exactly what was going on. Aaron had brought her to Paris to purpose, and the thought? Well it just made Zack ill.

"Oh you sad sack of shit! Grow a set and call her!" Brian shouted, shaking Zack from his thoughts. He just glared at Brian as the other three men offered looks of sympathy.

"Maybe hes not purposing, okay?" Johnny said with a simple shrug of the shoulders. "Maybe he just wanted to get laid without having Harlow's fuck buddy of fifteen years in the house."

"Well," Jimmy started, absent-mindedly playing with his bottle of beer, "I would go pretty far for sex, but I wouldn't fly a chick half way around the world to her favorite city just to get laid," Zack just looked up at him, clearly pissed, "what? A hooker would be way cheaper, just saying..."

"Has she even called you?" Matt asked leaning back in his lawn chair. Zack just shook his head.

"I got a text when her plane landed, and its been silent since..." a guilty look found its way to Matt's dimpled face as he reached for his pocket, pulling out his cell phone.

"Well dude, you didn't see this from me," Matt was concentrating on the phone, but stopped abruptly handing the phone to Zack, letting his survey the picture.

Zack's mouth fell open in disbelief.

The picture was of Harlow and Aaron, they were clearly at the top of the Eiffel Tower, they were kissing, and her newly decorated hand was laying gently on Aaron's cheek. "When did you get this?" Zack asked softly. Matt just shrugged.

"Harlow sent it to Val yesterday, I assumed you got it too..." Jimmy glanced over Zack's shoulder, quickly pulling down the sunglasses off the top of his head pushing them up onto his nose.

"Put your shades on! That bitch is going to blind you!" Zack rolled his eyes handing the phone back to Matt. "If Paris doesn't get the dude laid that rock will!"

"Jim, you can stop with the bad ring jokes..." Matt said firmly.

"What? Its not my fault the dude put a tiny glacier on her finger," Jimmy said innocently handing the phone to Johnny who's went wide.

"Shit dude, thats an ice skating rink for a fucking mouse..." Matt just glared at both of them. But Brian grabbed the phone from Johnny, and he began to laugh loudly.

"Well fuck me! I'd marry Aaron if he gave me that bitch!" Matt reached over slapping Brian over the back of the head, causing him to wince.

"Its not about the ring okay." Matt said firmly,

"Right, its about the thing in her uterus. You know? That thing that got there when she spread her legs-" but again Matt reached up slapping Brian over the back of his head. They all went silent as Zack took his head into his hands.

"What am I going to do?"

But as if it were on cue, the screen on Zack's phone lit up, Harlow's picture appearing on the screen. "What do I do?" Zack asked in a panicked tone.

"Answer it stupid!" Brian screamed. Zack scrambled, sliding his finger across the screen and hitting the speaker button.

"Hello?"

"Hey Zee," her sweet voice played over the receiver.

"Whats up?" he asked, trying to be cool...or at least not sound like he was shitting a brick.

"I have the best news," she said, clearly very excited.

"Oh yeah?" all the guys stared between him and the phone, every single one of them on pins and needles.

"Aaron asked me to marry him!" she squealed.

"whoa, congrats..." he said,m his heart sinking as she confirmed the worst news ever.

"It gets better!" she nearly sang. "Were getting married on September third!" he thought for a moment to his self, and began to do the math in his head.

"Harlow...thats in like...eleven weeks?" sympathetic looks graced all the men's faces.

"I know which means I am going to need you to help me plan! I'll be home tomorrow. My plane lands at 4:00 p.m. can you pick me up?"

"yeah sure," he mumbled running his hands through his hair.

"but Harlow, why the rush?"

"to come home or for the wedding? Because Aaron has another stop for his tour in two days," she babbled on.

"No, for the wedding." he huffed as Brian lit a cigarette, handing it to Zack.

"we want to get married before the baby's born..." she said simply. "oh I have to go! Aaron and I have reservations. So I love you, and I'll see you tomorrow?"

"yeah...I love you too Har..." and that was it, he heard a dial tone as 'call ended' flashed across the screen.

"Dude...I'm sorry," Brian mumbled. Zack just shook his head.

"I'm not letting her do this. Not without a fight. I have eleven weeks..." Matt smiled opffering Zack a high five.

"Hell yeah! That's my boy! You get your girl!"

And that is just what Zack planned to do. To get his girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update #2.

Comment?
Oh and thank you for reading :)