Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Make Love.

"So?" Maria asked Harlow as she spun her around, revealing to her the new hair cut in the large round brightly lit mirror.

"I love it," she smiled sweetly, as Maria kissed her cheek. She had come in to have a few inches cut off, and have it re-layered, her hair was growing like crazy because of the vitamins. Harlow stood up, Maria let out a tiny squeal as she laid her hands on Harlow's now protruding bump.

"Its so cute..." she cooed, rubbing at it softly.

"When do you find out what you're having?" Amy, one of Maria's stylists asked as Maria continued to dote over Harlow.

"Actually? I go in two days, my parents are both out of town on business and Aaron's out competing, so Zack's going with me..." Maria stood up smiling.

"How far along does that put you?" Amy went on.

"I am almost seventeen weeks," Harlow said sweetly.

"Is Zack taking good care of you?" Maria asked, one hand on her hip, suddenly very serious.

"hes been fantastic, when I have a craving he drops everything and runs out to get whatever it is I want, he rubs my back, hes even doing housework,"

"So hes taking to the idea of being a father pretty well then?" Amy asked, Harlow just glanced at Maria, who began to look around like a fox in a hen house.

"Zack's not-" but Maria cut her off.

"I said this was going to be my grandchild, I didn't say Zack was the father," Amy just stared cluelessly at Maria.

"How much do I owe you?" Harlow interrupted the awkwardness. Maria just shook her head.

"We go through this every time Harlow, you don't owe me anything. You're not paying me anything," she glared motioning for Harlow to put the money back in her wallet.

"But Maria-"

"You want to pay me?": Harlow just nodded, "Let me go to the doctor with you and Zack," Harlow just smiled.

"really?" she smiled taking Harlow into a hug.

"Really." Harlow kissed the woman's cheek.

"Deal, Zack and I will pick you up at 11 on Wednesday morning?" Maria smiled softly.

"I'll be ready then."

XXX

"Honey! I'm home!" Harlow called jokingly shutting the front door behind her. Dropping her purse, and slipping off her flip flops she laid the mail on the table by the door. "Zack!" she called again but she stopped, a smell hitting her completely off guard. It smelled amazing.

She laughed at Zack as he appeared from the kitchen wearing Harlow's pink apron looking completely ridiculous. In one hand was a bottle of beer, int he other, a wine glass which he handed to Harlow.

"What is this?"

"This," he said pointing to the glass, "is sparkling apple juice. No alcohol for you...or you," he said rubbing at her bump. But he took her hand leading her into the kitchen,

"No, Zack," she began as he made a bee-line for the stove as he uncovered the red pan stirring what smelled like steamed veggies. "what is all this? What with you cooking?" she asked walking up to him holding a hand to his forehead making sure he didn't have a fever, I mean after all, Zack was cooking, he must be sick. "Nope," she mumbled reaching for her glass again, taking a drink.

"Can't I just cook for you?"

"What did you break?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, one hand on her hip.

"Nothing," he mumbled taking a drink of his beer.

"What did you catch on fire?" she asked holding her nose to the air as she began to sniff for anything that may be burnt.

"nothing," he mumbled again.

"Oh my God! You spilled my Aunt Ermentrude's ashes, didn't you!" he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Aunt Ermentrude?" she shrugged innocently.

"Kidding, I don't have an Aunt Ermentrude, seriously though, what are you up to?"

"Can't I just...thank you?" he mumbled setting his beer down on the counter before taking Harlow's glass from her hand and setting it next to his as he took her into his arms, pulling her close.

"For what?" she asked laying her head against his shoulder.

"For letting me crash here. For being my best friend...for loving me, and letting me love you," he mumbled, as he reached down taking her face in his hands. Their eyes met, and before they even knew what was happening their lips connected in a passionate kiss. They pulled apart, resting their foreheads against one-another.

"Harlow I'm sorry yo-" but before he could finish her lips found his. He reached up turning off the stove then ran his hands down over her hips, lifting her form her bottom as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He carried her upstairs, laying her on her bed ever so gently, as if she were going to break. He hovered over her, placing soft kissed all over her chest.

"You sure you want this?" he asked softly as their eyes locked. She just nodded as he propped his self up stripping his shirt off. He bent down kissing her softly as she grabbed his face softly.

"Make love to me Zack,

Before they knew it their clothes were strewn around the bed, and they were tangled in a mess of sheets.

Harlow laid with her eyes closed, pretending to sleep, she felt Zack press a soft kiss to her forehead. "I love you..." he mumbled softly.

She choked back the urge to cry. She hated herself for what she had just done. She was engaged for God's sake. This couldn't happen again, it just couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Err, this is me avoiding studying for finals.
Which...seems to be working out great for you guys.

Anyways.

You know what to do.