Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Huge Penis.

Zack maneuvered Harlow's Range Rover through the familiar neighborhood. "I can't believe you're letting my mom come," he groaned. He had been a little snippy since last night, since...well since they had sex....

"I'm letting you come aren't I?" she said simply grabbing a pair of sunglasses from the center console.

"yeah, but shes going to go psychotic," he said, clearly irritated.

"Okay, drama queen..." Harlow mocked as he pulled into the driveway honking the horn. And that was all it took, Maria was on her way out the door. The back door flew open and she hopped in.

"Hi you two!" she cheered, leaning up between the seats kissing Harlow on the cheek. "Oh are you excited sweetheart?"

"Of course, and nervous, and scared..." she said simply.

"Oh that's completely natural..." she went on, but Zack turned around, irritatedly interrupting her.

"Mom, seat belt," he snapped. She just glared at her son, leaning back and fastening the belt, he put the car in drive and they were on there way.

"nice to see you too Zachary," Maria snapped at her oldest son, Harlow did her best to turn around so she was eye to eye with Maria.

"ignore him, hes a grumpy Gus today..." Harlow said, poking at Zack's cheek. But instead of snapping at her like they all expected, he grabbed Harlow's hand and shoved it into his mouth pretending to bite it, only to hesitate, then kiss the back of her hand softly.

Zack glanced in the rear-view mirror only to notice his mother smiling. This is why he hadn't wanted his mother to come. He knew she would get her hopes up, then he would have to break her heart and tell her it wasn't going to happen...at least not anytime soon.

Zack maneuvered into a spot on the second level of the parking garage. Maria and Zack followed Harlow into the elevator, and then through the winding halls of the hospital.

"So is this where you're going to have the baby?" Maria asked as Harlow nodded.

"Sure is,"

They soon entered a door marked Suite 407 Harlow checked in and fell into the seat next to Zack, Harlow and Maria instantly went to chatting away, but Zack found solstice in the plastic uterus that had been sitting on the table beside him. He pulled the pieces apart and began putting them back together. But he heard a soft laugh.

"Zachary James! Put the uterus down!" Maria hissed as Harlow began to laugh harder. He scowled as he finished putting the body part back together but suddenly the door swung open to reveal a nurse.

"Harlow?" she asked, Zack awkwardly dropped the uterus on the table, shoving his hands in his pockets shamefully following behind Harlow and his mother as he received odd stares from everyone in the waiting room.

The nurse asked what seemed to be a million questions. Was she nauseous. Was she eating okay, was there any swelling and she took Harlow's blood pressure and temperature.

"Alright sweetheart step on the scale," and Harlow stepped up, "139, you have gained..." and she paused reading over the chart, ten pounds since your last visit, your right on track,"

"How much should I gain?" Harlow asked situating herself on the table.

"Ideally, right around twenty or thirty," the nurse said washing her hands. "Dr. Shecklar should be in any second," she said placing her chart in the slot on the door leaving the three of them to talk.

"Twenty? I gained almost sixty with this one," Maria said pointing to Zack. But just as the nurse had promised Dr. Shecklar entered the room, she was wearing scrubs, rather than her usual dress attire.

"Good afternoon Harlow," she said smiling as she took a seat on the stool next to the table. "who do you have with you today?"

"This is my best friend Zack, and his mom Maria,"

"Well its very nice to meet you both," Dr. Shecklar smiled, "alright this is going to be cold," she said after rolling Harlow's shirt up, exposing her stomach placing a pile of ice cold gel on her stomach. She began to run the wand over her stomach, Maria just 'oohed' and 'ahhed' and cooed like it was the first she had ever seen. "you ready for this Harlow?" she asked sweetly, Zack got up from his chair taking Harlow's hand in his. "You see this?" she said pointing to a long skinny thing.

"Holy shit! Hes got a huge penis!" Zack blurted out as Maria reached up smacking him.

"Actually," Dr. Shecklar choked out through her laughter, "that's the umbilical cord," Zack's face flushed hot. "what you see is the absence of a penis..." Harlow looked at at Zack smiling as tears filled her eyes, "congratulations Harlow, its a girl!"

Dr. Shecklar gave Harlow multiple printouts of the ultrasound and another disc.

The moment they reached the car Harlow pulled her phone from her purse and she dialed Aaron.

"Aaron!" she said excitedly, Zack smiled, watching every move she made, "its a girl!" she shouted, but she suddenly went silent as her eyes filled with tears once again, "what do you mean that's not what you had hoped for?" she huffed, "Well I'm sorry biology let you down!" she shouted hanging up on him.

"Harlow," Maria whispered softly, "if that's the way he feels, you don't need him..." she let out a loud sniff as Zack took her hand in his.

"I just can't believe him," she cried.

He had ruined what had been one of the most amazing moments of Harlow's life.
What was she doing?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, another update.
You know what to do.

Thanks for reading :)

Oh! And I was wondering, I am toying with the idea of an Arin Ilejay story. Who would read it?