Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Mistake.

Harlow sat in front of the mirror. She had requested it was only her, Kristi and her mother in the last few minutes before the ceremony was to start. She was a nervous wreck, everything was starting to hit her full force.

In less than an hour, she would be married...to the wrong man.

The man who was not, in fact the father of her baby.

A man she knew for a fact she wasn't in love with.

And certainly not the man she had dreamed of spending the rest of her life with.

She was making a huge mistake. The biggest mistake in fact, she could have ever managed.

And now it was too late, there was nothing she could do about it.

"Harlow!" Kristi snapped, her voice cutting through the air jerking Harlow from her winding thoughts.

"You ready?" Mary asked taking a eat beside Harlow, grasping her hand lacing their fingers. Harlow just barely managed a nod.

"Well I for one think you are fucking psychotic if you go through with this," she scolded, her hands folded over her chest, "you are keeping the one thing away from Zack that could change his life forever, his child," Harlow just closed her eyes biting down on her lip, "we all know Zack would be a great father and an amazing husband,"

"Shut up!" Harlow snapped, "This is my decision. Got it?" her voice was filled with pure hatred, "When Zack chose Gena, he chose not to have this baby. He will never find out, do you hear me? Aaron loves this baby, Aaron and I will be happy together, end of story. Got it?"

"Whatever Harlow," Kristi snapped folding her arms over her chest, "ruin your fucking life, but leave my niece out of this."

Johnny's eyes went wide as he listened through the small crack in the door. This baby was Zack's? He had to bite his tongue, covering his mouth he glanced around, he was still alone in the hallway. But he couldn't believe what he had just heard. So he ran to tell someone. Hell, he'd tell anyone who'd listen at this point. He ran through the hallway as fast as his short legs would carry him. Running out the front doors of the church he doubled over heaving for air, hoping to find the man he was looking for.

He looked frantically, he spotted his band mates gathered around Brian's Mercedes. Jimmy and Matt were sitting on the hood, as Brian and Zack stood smoking, Zack had been smoking like a freight train all morning. It was the only thing that had kept him calm enough to avoid sending his self into a panic attack.

"Zack!" Johnny heaved out. "I...." he gasp for air again. "she..." but he doubled over again.

"For fucks sake short shit!" Jimmy snapped, "Out with it!"

"Aaron isn't the father!" he heaved out. But Zack's eyes widened as he dropped his cigarette to the ground in total shock. His mind flooded. He was completely overwhelmed. If Aaron wasn't the father?

"Then...then who?" Zack choked out.

"You!" johnny heaved. "Your the father!" Zack grabbed the collar of Johnny's white button down shirt throwing him against the drivers side door of the car, Brian and Matt leapt to Johnny's rescue pulling a pissed off Zack off of him.

"You better not be dicking around because I swear-" Zack growled as Matt and Brian fought to keep a hold of Zack, but Johnny threw his hands up.

"I swear! I heard Harlow say it! Aaron even knows! Aaron doesn't care! Hes still going along that this is his kid!" but Zack went still. His face went pale.

"They know?" he shuddered, tears filling his green orbs, "They're both in on this?" Johnny nodded frantically.

"Even Mary and Kristi know!" Zack doubled over, hands resting on his knees. He felt like he was going to be sick.

"Where is he?" Zack screamed, pulling his self up as he started charging towards the church.

"Zack!" Brian called grabbing for his suit jacket.

"No!" Zack screamed avoiding his band mates frantic grabs, "I'm gonna kick his fucking ass!"

"Zack is that really necessary?" Matt shouted.

"No," he came to a sudden stop, "you're right. I'm gonna kill the motherfucker!" he screamed, garnering stares from all the on looking guests in the parking lot.

"Zack!" Matt snapped. "I'm not saying what she did was right!" he spoke firmly, his hands grasping at Zack's shoulders, "But she made her choice man..." but the men all fell silent as Harlow's father walked down the steps of the church.

"Guys!" he called, his hands shoved deep into the pockets of his slacks, "They're ready to start..."

Matt passed Zack a knowing glance before patting him on the back. The men walked into the church, Matt, Brian, Johnny and Jimmy all took a seat in the front row with Harlow's family, as the music began to play, Zack walked down the aisle on his own, following the rest of the wedding party.

But suddenly the music stopped and the doors at the end of the aisle closed.

It seemed like an eternity before the door opened, revealing Harlow and he father, their arms linked. A veil covering her porcelain face, they slowly made their way down the aisle, everyone rose to the feet, watching her intently.

They stopped right in front of Aaron. The preacher took a stand on the podium in front of them.

"Who gives this woman?" he asked cradling the black bible close to his chest.

"I do," her father said quickly as he lifted her veil kissing her gently on the cheek. Handing her bouquet to Chloe, Harlow stepped right in front of Aaron, the smile on her face read a completely different emotion than her blue eyes.

"Before we begin, does anyone present believe that these two, Harlow Cadence, and Aaron Matthew should not be joined in Holy matrimony? If so speak now, or forever hold your peace," Matt glanced up knowingly at Zack, who had reached up to loosen his tie as he stepped forward.

"I do," Zack called confidently as his voice rang through the massive cathedral.

Harlow closed her eyes and bit at her lip as a look of pure and utter hatred over took Aaron's sun burnt face.

"Zack please," Harlow pleaded softly as she turned to face him, letting go of Aaron's hands, which were clinched to hers. Zack took a deep breath and walked up close to Harlow, laying his lips against her ear.

"I know about the baby," he said simply, he heard her breath hitch in her throat, "how could you?" her eyes welled with tears as he walked down the steps, and down the aisle as eyes pair of eyes in the church switched back and forth between Zack and Harlow.

"Zack!" she called out, but he kept walking, acting as though he had never heard her. "Wait!" she sobbed. She took a deep breath before reaching for the ring on her finger, twisting it off she took Aaron's hand laying it in, closing his fingers gently. "I'm so sorry Aaron, this was a mistake." she lifted up the skirt of her dress and kicked off her heels, she glanced at Aaron on last time mouthing 'i'm sorry' before she took off down the steps, falling into a sprint as soon as she hit level ground.

She pushed her way through the massive doors and found herself blinded by the sin as her bare feet him warm blacktop. She spotted Zack.

"Zack!" she called, he stopped, standing in the pen car door, ready to drop down into the seat. "Please don't go!" she cried, as his eyes too filled with crocodile tears, "I'm sorry! It was a mistake!"

"You're goddamn right it was a mistake." he snapped before falling into the drivers seat of the BMW, firing up the ignition and peeling out of the parking lot.

Harlow took her head into her hands as she began to sob.

But she felt a soft hand lay on her bare shoulder. She turned around to find Matt, who took her into his strong arms.

"Matt," she sobbed as he kissed her forehead. He reached into his pocket pulling out the keys to his Tahoe.

"Lets go get him..." Matt said simply as he slowly walked Harlow to his SUV helping her into the passenger seat.

"I didn't mean for it to happen like this," she sobbed as Matt grabbed her hand with his free one as he navigated his way onto Main Street.

"I know Harlow...I know. Its going to be okay. I promise..." but even he wasn't so sure of that at this moment. He had never seen Zack so angry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.
Comment, subscribe?
Thank you for reading. :]