Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Mom.

Zack sat at the booth on his laptop in the kitchenette towards the front of the tour bus. He was flipping through the thousands of pictures on his computer of his self and Harlow. She had never told him why she didn't want to come on tour, and she had barely been taking his calls and texts these past few days. And though he had done his very best to hide that he was upset, everyone knew.

"Hey Vengeance," Val said sweetly as she sat down across from Zack, he smiled softly shutting his laptop, binding his hands and he nervously twiddled his fingers.

"Hey Val," he said softly as she tucked a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"What'cha up to?" she asked softly, but he looked around, doing to his best to keep her form looking into his eyes.

"thinkin," he mumbled softly. she bit at her lip but frowned.

"About Harlow huh?" he just nodded. He looked up, the hurt evident in his eyes.

"have you talked to her?" he asked softly, scratching the back of her head.

"I haven't," she said simply. "shes not taking my calls," she said shrugging softly.

"Somethings up..." she lifted an eyebrow. "somethings just not right...I can feel it..."

"Zack," Val began softly taking Zack's hand in hers. "did you ever stop to think that you and Gena being engaged is-" but she was cut off when the disheveled blonde walked up, taking a seat beside Zack.

"Is upsetting her?" Gena finished, softly placing a menacing kiss on Zack's cheek. "Who fucking cares, she needs to get over it. I'm here to stay, plus, its going to be so much better without her here."

XXX

Harlow pulled into the driveway of her childhood home. Turning the ignition of the Range Rover all noise stopped as she stared at the Mercedes sitting in the driveway.

Harlow only knew one other person she could go to about this pregnancy. Her mother. She had always been supportive of Harlow, and she knew she would be free of judgment in her mothers eyes.

"Come on Harlow," she chanted to herself as she opened the door of the dark blue SUV stepping out onto the driveway. "you can do this..."

It seemed she stood at the front door for close to ten minutes pushing the doorbell, letting the noise chime through the house, she heard deep barking and galloping coming through the house. It was just another few seconds before her mothers smiling face greeted her. Her eyes lighting up when she saw her oldest daughter standing before her.

"Harlow! Oh, Honey!" she squealed taking her into her arms. "I didn't expect to see you today!" Harlow forced a smile as the anxious chestnut boxer pranced at her feet.

"Hey mom," she said sweetly as she reached down scratching the dogs head vigorously. "hey Hank!" she cheered excitedly as he stood up on his hind legs.

"You're just in time!" she coursed as Harlow followed her though the house. "I'm making lunch," Harlow sat her purse on the kitchen table as she took a seat at the bar, resting her elbows on the marble counter top.

"Lunch sounds great, but I uh...I came to talk to you..." she mumbled softly. Mary stopped, glancing at Harlow.

"Whats wrong sweetheart?"

"Promise you wont be mad?" Harlow asked, as Mary looked her daughter deep in the eyes.

"Harlow, you're a grown woman, you are old enough to make your own decisions, and I'll support you no matter what the circumstance..." she said simply. Harlow took a deep breath, deciding this would be best to be like a band aid.

"I'm pregnant," Harlow pushed out quickly. Mary went silent for a brief second.

"have you told Zack?" she questioned simply. Harlow closed her eyes biting at her lip.

"how did you know?" she asked simply. Mary shrugged at she sat down beside her daughter, taking her in her arms stroking lovingly at her hair.

"A mother just knows Harlow, when did this happen?" she asked softly as tears streamed silently down Harlow's face.

"About seven weeks ago..." she mumbled softly but Mary closed her eyes thinking for a moment.

"Before he and Gena got engaged..." Harlow nodded her head softly.

"what am I gonna do mom? I can't tell him. Gena will think I did it on purpose...and I don't want to be that girl. And most of all...I don't want to have to share my life with her...does that make me selfish?" she asked as her mother wiped her tears.

"No it does not...Harlow you listen to me," she said taking her daughters face in her hands, making their eyes meet. "this is going to be our secret. We can start telling people when you are ready. But as far as Zack goes, we won't even mention the possibility." Harlow nodded softly.

"What about daddy?" Harlow asked softly.

"You and I both know your daddy is your biggest fan. Were going to be grandparents, what isn't there for us to be excited about?"

"Thanks mom..." Harlow mumbled softly as her mother kissed her cheek.

"We have so much to do," Mary mumbled. "we need to get you a doctor, we need to get you on vitamins, we need to get you on a good diet...and into pre-natal yoga..." her mom drifted off.

Maybe, with the help of her family this wouldn't be so bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, these first two chapters went up today because I had some free time.
Like I said this story IS going to be different from the original, though will run along the same story lines.

So make me happy.
Comment, tell me what you think/feel/want to see out of this re-write.
Thanks for reading :)