Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Spoiled.

"What are you doing?" Harlow asked as she stepped carefully, holding her hands on top of Zack's who's hands were covering her eyes.

"Its a surprise," he insisted, "now would you stop asking so I can actually surprise you?"

She had never been a fan of surprises, she had to know everything. So this was driving her crazy, and Zack knew it. But he had spent the last few days scouting the city to find the perfect home, a place he could settle his new family. A place they could raise their daughter. A place they could grow old together. He had found what he had thought would be the perfect house. It was right on the beach, but it had a decent sized back yard, it would be perfect for one of those large wooden swing sets. It had six bedrooms, so they would have room for offices, and for their family to continue growing. A full size basement, which he figured would be a great place for a studio, and it was move in ready. They had finished construction on the house less than three weeks ago.

It was perfect.

He could see them growing old there.

He only hoped she liked it half as much as he did, because he had already put an offer on the house, which the company graciously accepted.

He had gotten the keys the day before.

"You ready?" Zack asked as he stopped her in the middle of what would be the living room. Harlow let out an irritated sigh.

"I've been ready Baker," she growled crossing her arms over her chest.

"Okay," he mumbled, moving his hands form her eyes, which were still closed, and cupped her hands over her eyes, "keep 'em covered Har,"

"Zack!" she huffed.

"Harlow please! Humor me?" he pleaded.

"Okay, okay. Can we just do this?" she was getting impatient...he stepped back pulling the black box out of his pocket. He took one last moment to take in the sight before him. There Harlow stood, a black striped sun dress, her bump now super obvious. Her skin was a beautiful sun-kissed shade of olive. "Zack!" she hissed, bouncing up and down, "Baby on the bladder! I have to pee!" he smiled, silently praying that God give him more of these moments, because it all suddenly made sense. This was what it was all about.

"Okay," he mumbled sweetly kneeling down in front of her, "Harlow you can open your eyes now," he watched as she dropped her hands, she glanced around clearly confused, "I love you with all my heart,"

"Zack what-" she stared down at the box, "you're not going to-" she began but he shook his head cutting her off.

"no Harlow," he mumbled grabbing her hand, "I know you want to take it slow, and I want whatever you want. I want us to move at whatever pace we are comfortable with, however, I want us to be a family and I think this is the perfect place to do it," he popped the box open revealing a set of gold keys, she smiled.

"so this is-" he stood up pressing a kiss to her plump lips.

"its ours." she smiled, standing on her tip toes kissing him again.

"I like the sound of that...ours," he laid his hands on her round stomach, rubbing them in slow circles, but Zack's eyes went wide as he felt something hit his feet.

"Was that?" Harlow smiled, laying her hands on top of Zack's.

"she kicked," Zack felt his heart thudding in his chest as he dropped to his knees, he pressed his lips to her round belly, the cotton fabric soft on his lips as he kissed the bump, "she knows you're her daddy..." Zack smiled, laying his mouth against her belly, cupping it lovingly.

"hey baby girl..." Harlow smiled, brushing Zack's jagged bangs back, "its your daddy...I can't wait to hold you..." the baby kicked again, Harlow watched as Zack's eyes coated over with tears, his smile was huge and full of pride, "I love you baby girl..."

"We are in so much trouble, she is going to be so spoiled," Harlow groaned through a laugh as Zack stood up wrapping her in his arms.

"I'm making it my personal mission to spoil her rotten," he whispered kissing Harlow's cheek, "come on," Zack motioned excitedly as he slapped her playfully on the butt, "lets go home and pack!"

"Already?" Harlow huffed as he grabbed her hand leading her out of the house.

"Yes already, we only have three months until shes here!"

Sure three months sounded like a lot of time, but in reality, they had so much to do that three months that they both knew in the back of their heads that it would fly by.

XXX

"You're not gonna help?" Zack asked as he picked u another stack of t-shirts placing them down into the box, Harlow just shook her head smiling.

"I'm busy eating," she mumbled from her spot on the bed, she had a bowl of strawberry ice cream in one hand while her other hand was deep in a bag of chili cheese Fritos. He laughed before he leaned in kissing her playfully. He chuckled as he watched her, "whats so funny?"

"Your cravings are hilarious," she just rolled her eyes, "I never thought I'd see the day when you were eating Fritos," she rolled her eyes before taking another huge spoon full of the ice cream.

"Bite me," she spat.

"Gladly," he mumbled as he crawled onto the bed, taking her ice cream from her as he began to nip at her neck. Harlow laughed as she fell back into the bed, he placed his hands on either side of her neck as he hovered over her. She chuckled as she felt him growing hard on her inner thigh. She reached down undoing his jeans freeing him from the constraints of the fabric, "please tell me we can still do this," his tone was desperate, she looked up at him as she began to slowly inch his shirt up.

"I don't see why not," she mumbled before pressing her lips hard to his, "as long as its not crazy hanging from the chandelier sex, we should be good to go," he smiled through their kiss as he reached down tugging her shorts and her panties down quickly, nearly tearing them off her. He let out a chuckle, resting his forehead against hers.

"What? Whats wrong?" she asked staring deep into his emerald eyes.

"I just realized I don't have to worry about pulling out," she rolled her eyes as he flung her shorts and panties behind his head, God only knows where they landed, "its not like this can happen again," he mumbled as he stroked at her stomach, moving the fabric up.

"not for a long time," she mumbled as she pushed his boxers down. He paused that wicked smile playing over his face.

"oh, when she gets here? Its on," her eyebrows furrowed, "we start trying for number two," he kissed his way down her collarbone, "then three-" he mumbled kissing the sensitive spot between her breasts.

But suddenly Harlow's phone began to ring, Zack groaned resting his head on her shoulder, "do not answer that," he groaned as Harlow reached around feeling for the phone, "please Harlow I am begging you..."

"I'm sorry its Chloe, I really need to take this,"

"whatever, but we are picking right back up where we left off," she slid her finger across the screen.

"Hey Chlo!" she coursed as Zack continued to kiss up and down her collar bone, but the smile quickly disappeared from Harlow's face, "wait...what? Oh my God, where did you hear this?Yeah um," Zack pulled away, Harlow had tiny tears streaming down her face, "let me call you back? Yeah bye..." she hung up the phone as she pushed Zack off of her.

"baby whats wrong?"

"When were you going to tell me?" Harlow snapped as she began to cry harder, Zack was suddenly very confused.

"Tell you what?" he asked scratching at his head.

"That Gena's pregnant?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger!
Next chapter should be out soon.
In the meantime, comment & subscribe?
&&thanks so much for reading!

Oh and I have a new Hollywood Undead story out.
Go read & comment?
I'd really appreciate it.
Playing With Fire.