Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Say Yes.

"Baby calm down," Zack pleaded as Harlow paced back and forth across the room, "this can't be good for you or the baby," she stopped, a fire burning deep in her blue eyes.

"And you having a baby with another woman is?!" she spat. She stormed into the closet pulling on a pair of sweat pants and a bright magenta shirt that showed her protruding belly, "I can't believe I was stupid enough to believe that you were having protected sex with her," Harlow spat as she searched through her purse for her keys, any set of keys.

All those years she and Zack hadn't been using any protection, so they had always promised each other they would protect themselves when with anyone else. It sounded a little hypocritical, but it had always worked in some strange way for them.

She huffed irritatedly, she still hadn't found any keys. So instead she grabbed for the keys to Zack's Challenger which were sitting on the night stand, and then she stormed off down the steps, "Harlow!" Zack called, following after her. She reached the bottom of the stairs and slipped on a pair of flip flops, but as she reached for the door handle he grabbed onto her arm, turning her, forcing her to look him in the eyes.

"Let me go!" she screamed, tears making their way down her flushed face.

"I never lied to you. I always used a condom with Gena." Harlow yanked hard, freeing her arm.

"You're such a fucking liar!" she screamed, before he knew it he was watching her tail lights disappear down the driveway.

He quickly dashed up the stairs, buttoning and zipping his jeans, he grabbed his shirt which was laying wadded up on the floor and pulled it on.

Sure it was late, but he had business to take care of.

XXX

Zack's heavy fist pounded on the door. In just seconds the porch lights of the surrounding apartments began to flick on as neighbors poked their heads out their front doors cautiously. Most diving back inside to the safety of their homes as soon as they saw a very obviously angry and heavily tattooed man standing at the door.

But soon the door swung open, revealing a smitten blonde who was holding a wine glass she slowly opened up her black silk robe to reveal slinky pink lingerie.

"You're right on time," she cooed, she stepped aside as he forced his way though.

"You fucking bitch!" he screamed, his face becoming impossibly red. The look on Gena's face fell as her lips puffed into a pout.

"Now Zachary," she purred stepping closer only to caress his cheek, but he reached up smacking her arm away, "there's no need for that kind of language, or violence, for that matter, and you wouldn't dare talk like that to the mother of your child,"

"You're right!" he seethed, "I would never talk to Harlow like that,"

"Now, now..." she scolded, laying a hand on her stomach rubbing it, "you and I both know that should be me. So if you'd just..." she drifted off, sitting her wine glass down as she approached him, reaching for his belt buckle pulling at it roughly.

"I fucking knew it wasn't true!" he screamed slapping her hands away, making her scowl.

"No," she hissed, "but we can make it true. You and I both know its meant to be the two of us! Not you and that whore!" Zack burned with rage.

"You listen to me, and you listen good because I'm only going to tell you once," he snapped, pointing at her as rage burned through his bright emerald eyes, "you stay away from me, my family, my child, and most of all, Harlow. If you even so much as dare speak her name again, there will be hell to pay."

"You can't stop me," she pouted through an evil smile.

"You're right, but the restraining order I'm going to file will," he snapped as her eyes became as wide as saucers.

"You wouldn't dare!" she hissed crossing her arms over her chest.

"Watch me bitch!" he snapped.

"There's no way they'll give you one!" a smug smile fell over his anger ridden face.

"You're a threat to my unborn child, my girlfriend and my family, hell yes they will."

"If you even still have a girlfriend," Gena smirked, "I mean after all, she thinks I'm pregnant, and knowing Harlow she wont stay with you if its true."

"Fuck off." Zack seethed pulling the door open as he stomped out.

"Zack!" Gena called chasing after him as she pulled her robe tight to her body, "Zack! Wait!" she screamed again as he dropped down into the drivers seat, firing the engine, Zack!" he huffed, pulling his self out of the seat. Gena stood barefoot on the sidewalk, tears streaming down her face.

"What?" he snapped, leaning on the door.

"Just admit it! she screamed as her neighbors began to gather outside their doors, watching the scene that was unfolding before them, while other gathered in the windows of their apartments, "Admit that should be me!" she screamed, Zack let out a deep breath, running his hands through his black hair.

"No Gena," he stated firmly, "I am in love with Harlow." Gena stood there crying as Zack got in the car and drove off into the darkness.

XXX

Harlow was sunk deep into the couch, sobbing into Chloe's shoulder. She had driven to the first place she could think of, her parents house. Chloe had met her there, "How could I be so stupid?" Harlow sobbed, "I always let him do this to me, I let him in and believe all the bullshit h feeds me, and then it all falls apart..." footsteps neared as Harlow cried, while Chloe attempted to sooth her.

Two soft knocks hit the door before it opened slowly, "Honey," she spoke gently, "I made you some tea," Mary handed a steaming cup to Harlow.

"Thanks Mom..."

Chloe and Harlow had hauled up in the living room.

Mary stared at Harlow, her eyes were glassy as her heart broke for her daughter. She took Harlow's cold hand into hers, "you know baby," she began as she laid her free hand on Harlow's round stomach rubbing softly, "Zack didn't do it on purpose..." Harlow's lips began to quiver as her eyes clouded over, "or maybe Gena's not really pregnant..."

"So now you're standing up for him?" Harlow choked out.

"Maybe you need to talk to him..." Harlow just shook her head.

"I don't want to."

"You need to," Mary stated firmly.

"I'm not-" Harlow stopped suddenly as Zack appeared through the doorway, "how could you?" Harlow snapped at her mother, who stood up from the couch.

"talk to him Harlow," Mary insisted as Zack approached the couch, hands stuffed deep into the pockets of his jeans. Chloe got up following Mary out of the room.

Zack cautiously sat down on the couch next to Harlow. "I hate you..." Harlow mumbled wiping at her tears. Zack looked up, his eyes meeting hers. He was silently pleading, and though it hurt, he knew she didn't mean it. Her hormones were doing all the talking.

"Shes not pregnant." he said quickly, Harlow closed her eyes, letting out a deep breath, "It was a rumor she started to get you to leave me..."

"But how do you-" she began.

"I confronted her..." he mumbled. Before he could even begin to say anything he felt Harlow take his face gently into her hands, she paused for a moment, staring deeply into his green eyes.

"I'm sorry..." she mumbled before kissing him lovingly. He grinned, resting his forehead against hers as he tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear.

"what do you have to be sorry about?" he asked softly, pulling her into him.

"For completely losing it..." she mumbled.

"You wanna make it up to me?" he asked, his voice suddenly shaking as she nodded quickly. He reached into the pocket of his jeans pulling out a box he popped it open, Harlow's eyes welled with tears. "Say yes..." he mumbled, placing a kiss on her temple.

"Zack is this-"

"Marry me Harlow..." she turned to him, excitedly kissing him.

"Yes! Oh my God, yes!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
Thank so much for reading (:
I really appreciate it.

I am however sorry this took so long.
Next one will be out way sooner. I promise!
Anyways. Comment && Subscribe?