Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Shredder.

The firm hand knocked quickly against the door as it echoed through the house, Harlow laid one hand on her stomach while her other grasped loosely at the bannister. "Coming!" she called as her bare feet moved quickly across the cool hardwood floor.

Zack and Harlow had went to Cedars Sinai for the tests Aaron had petitioned for, Zack had given DNA along with Aaron, and then they had to retrieve some of the baby's DNA. It nearly killed Zack to have to watch that happen, but as always Harlow had fought through it. Now they were just waiting for the results.

To keep themselves occupied the two decided to not only move into their new home, but to start on the baby's nursery. While their friends and family had helped them move everything else, they had decided to work the nursery together, just the two of them. They decided they would surprise all their friends once they had finished. After all, they had chosen their daughters name, and it was on the wall of her room. And they wanted everyone to be surprised.

Harlow pulled the door open, revealing Matt, Val, Brian, Michelle, Jimmy, Chloe, Johnny, Lacey, Larry and both Jason and Matt Berry. Everyone of them were carrying something, coolers, food and other things of the sort. After the big reveal they had planned a cook out to "christen" the new house.

"Hey!" Harlow said sweetly as she stepped aside letting everyone walk in.

"You look beautiful," Brian cooed sweetly, spinning Harlow around. She was in a flowing boho influenced coral colored skirt, with a plain white v-neck shirt that hugged her every curve.

"Thank you," she muttered sweetly as Matt quickly pressed a kiss to her cheek as Michelle and Val both rubbed gently at her round belly.

"So?" Val asked wide eyed as she linked her arm through Harlow's, "Is it done?" Harlow laughed softly.

"Yes," Zack's voice boomed from above as everyone went silent at the sound of a door closing from above them, it was just a second or two before they saw Zack hanging over the bannister, "its ready,"

"Its about fuckin' time Baker," Matt called, Zack smiled.

"So where do you want this shit?" Brian asked, hiking his cooler up.

"Coolers on the porch," Harlow started, "food in the kitchen and anything that needs refrigerated put it in the fridge, I made plenty of room." everyone scattered as Harlow began to climb the stairs, only to be greeted by Zack's waiting arms. He wrapped them around Harlow quickly, resting one hand on her round belly.

"I love you," Zack mumbled before placing a soft kiss to Harlow's pink lips. She smiled softly, laying her hand over his as she laid her head against his warm chest.

"I love you too..." but they suddenly they heard Val, Michelle, Chloe and Lacey squealing excitedly.

"You guys are precious!" Val squealed. Brian walked up beside her, jumping up and down as he squealed, mocking the girls.

"Like oh my God!" but suddenly Michelle socked Brian right in the shoulder as she passed him a hate filled glance, "What?" he shrieked.

"Don't be an ass," Zack just laughed,placing a soft kiss on Harlow's temple.

"Are you guys ready?" Zack asked, pulling their attention back form the childish game they seemed to be playing.

"Yes," Matt interjected, crossing his arms over his chest, "before I need a beer," Harlow smiled.

"ready?" Harlow asked sweetly everyone shook their heads excitedly as Zack twisted the knobs, pushing the french white doors open. A chorus of "oh's", "ah's", and "aw's" followed as everyone pushed past.

Zack and Harlow were incredibly proud of the room. It was a pink and grey color pallet with black accents. Three walls were a light grey while the one remaining wall was covered in white and pink vintage patterned wallpaper, the crib was white with pink sheets, the curtains were two tied back pink drapes that met with the white carpet. A crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling, while all the lamps were a black metal with white shades.

And from the wall just over the crib hung little letter hooks, and from each hook hung something. From the "S" hung a pink tutu, from the "C" hung a strand of pearls, from the "A" hung a picture frame held on by black ribbon, in the frame was an ultrasound picture, the "R" hung Fred, Zack's favorite childhood stuffed giraffe, from the "L" hung a pink pig with a purple bow on its ear, it had been Harlow's prized childhood stuffed animal Peppa, from the "E" hung a tiny pair of baby UGG boots, and from the first "T" hung a small pink Carter's blanket, and from the last "T" hung another black frame, but the picture in this one was an older one, it was the gang all congregated in front of the old van.

"Scarlett?" Val asked with a wide smile as tiny tears formed in the corners of her eyes. Harlow and Zack both nodded.

"Scarlett Monroe," Zack said proudly.

XXX

"I can't believe it," Lacey cooed sweetly as she stood at the large island located in the middle of the kitchen, chopping up the vegetables for the veggie tray. The guys were all outside gathered around the grill.

"Can't believe what?" Harlow asked as she smashed the hamburger patties, laying them on the plate.

"You and Zack are having a baby," Michelle stated obviously as Lacey nodded.

"And you have a house," Val added in as she washed out the blender.

"Uh, hello?" Chloe called, "Don't forget engaged," all the girls nodded in agreement.

"Tell me about it," Harlow huffed placing the last patty on the plate before washing her hands, "I still can't believe we have less than two months until the baby is here, its surreal. And we were both with other people, engaged to those other people none the less," she sighed, drying her hands off. The girls all passed her shocked looks. "its not bad you guys, its just crazy. Its like everything I've ever wanted is...here." All the girls gathered around, wrapping her in a group hug.

"Speaking of everything," Michelle began as Harlow escaped the circle, grabbing a handful of celery sticks, Harlow arched a brow, "you know we have to throw you a shower, right?"

"Oh guys," Harlow groaned, "you really don't have to do that, Zack and I have basically everything we need-"

"Its not about having what you need," Val explained.

"Its about spoiling our first niece!" Lacey exclaimed.

"Guys really, we have everything, don't throw a shower-" Suddenly Brian walked in through the sliding glass doors, letting out a loud rattling burp.

"Charming," Michelle muttered as Brian smiled blowing her a kiss.

"I thought the baby shower was going to be a surprise?" he piqued as he pulled the box of matches out of the drawer. All the girls looked at him with gaping looks as Harlow laughed, closing her eyes.

"It probably was shit head," Harlow muttered as Brian's eyes went wide. They were all suddenly glaring daggers as Harlow began to giggle softly.

"Whoopsy?" Brian groaned as he shrugged, Harlow walked over to him, letting him wrap his arms around her.

"okay," Harlow said sweetly, "I would love if you guys threw a shower..." Brian smiled, pointing at her.

"See?" but suddenly his eyes went wide, "Wait, does this mean the guys can come now?"

"For the love of God, I told you, guys do not come to baby showers," Val snapped, crossing her arms.

"Oh!" Harlow groaned, "The guys have to come! Its the new 'in' thing, the dad and other guys at the shower!" Brian kissed her cheek quickly, "And besides, I want them there!" Val let out an exasperated sigh.

"Fine, they can come."

XXX

Dark had fallen on the party and everyone had gathered around a bonfire the men had built not long before. Harlow giggled tracing her hands around her stomach. "what's up with you momma?" Jimmy asked with a wide smile as he took a seat in the chair next to Harlow.

"Scarlett," Harlow laughed softly, "she hasn't stopped moving all evening. She's so restless; and she has the hiccups! I can feel it!" Jimmy wasted no time laying his hands on Harlow's stomach. His eyes went wide as he felt the baby move.

"that's fuckin' weird! But cool as shit!" Zack walked out the sliding glass doors handing Harlow the navy button up sweater she had asked for. In his other hand he held his acoustic guitar, "dude have you felt this?!" Zack smiled as he sat the guitar down, nodding proudly as he laid his hands on Harlow's belly.

"You gonna sing for me baby?" Harlow asked with that sweet smile Zack couldn't say no to. he nodded, running his hands through her hair as he kissed her softly.

"Dude," Matt began, holding up his beer bottle, "I'm so fucking happy right now. I have never seen you guys so happy..." everyone nodded in agreement.

"it should have been this way all along." Brian said in agreement.

"Its unreal is what it is..." Michelle mumbled as she sat in Brian's lap, snuggling in close to his chest.

"Agreed," Val said sweetly.

Zack started strumming at the guitar, humming softly. Harlow started laughing even harder, everyone just looked at her, Zack stopped playing, "wait, Zack...don't stop playing,"

"Why?" Zack quipped as one eye brow raised.

"When you play...she stops moving!"

"No fuckin way!" Johnny quipped, pushing past Jimmy, laying his hands on Harlow's stomach. Scarlett was kicking hard, until Zack began to play again, "She totally did!" Brian cracked a big smile.

"Looks like we've got ourselves a shredder on our hands!" he spoke proudly, "Just wait until she hears her uncle Syn play!" Zack rolled his eyes lifting his hands giving Brian the finger.

Zack sunk back into his chair, listening to all her friends chat.

He could only smile.

Things were finally falling into place.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry its been so long guys.
I just started back to school, so I'm super busy.
But I am posting two chapters to make up for it.

Comment && Subscribe?
Thanks for reading!