Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Deafening Silence.

Harlow let out a quiet sigh, one hand laying on her belly, while in her other arm she held a shivering Ichabod closely. It was four a.m. and she was standing in front of her and Zack's house, she was watching as Zack ran in and out of the house, moving their bags out onto the driveway as they waited for the bus.

Though she was still incredibly hesitant, she was going on tour.

And she would never tell Zack this, but she wasn't going at Zack's request, but rather, at the guys, who had begged her to go for Zack's sake.

She had refused to read the comments on Zack's blog post, mostly because she was terrified too.

"You should really put a jacket on," Harlow spoke softly as Zack sat another suitcase down. He was wearing a pair of red Nike tennis shoes he had had custom embossed with a '6661', a pair of silk Adidas pants and a Vengeance University t-shirt, "I'm cold, so you must be freezing..." he smiled as he walked over, kissing her softly.

"You need me to get you another jacket?" he asked, she just shook her head no, "Is that sweater enough?" She was wearing a pair of yoga pants, a white t-shirt, a turquoise colored knit sweater and a pair of converse.

"I'm fine," she mumbled, "Besides, I can see the bus," she mumbled pointing down the street.

"I need to go get the last bag..." Zack mumbled rushing back into the house.

It wasn't long before the bus had parked in front of the house and Matt and Brian walked off the bus along with Matt Berry. Harlow began to reach for a bag, but Brian rushed over quickly, grabbing her by the shoulder, "Oh no you don't!" he insisted, "The guys will get the bags, I just need to get you on the bus..."

"Guys," Harlow hissed as Brian pushed her towards the bus, "I'm pregnant not helpless,"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." Brian groaned as he grabbed onto Harlow's hips as she began to climb the steps onto the bus, Harlow suddenly reached back, smacking at him.

"Remove. Your. Hands. Haner!" Harlow growled, but Brian moved his hands down, playfully squeezing at her ass.

"somebody's been doing her lunges!" Harlow stopped, letting Brian plow into the back of her.

"Touch me like that again and I'll make you pay child support." Harlow said sternly as she scrunched her face, desperately fighting to hold back the laughter.

"Ohhh!" Brian quipped, "So you're saying this baby is mine?" but Harlow heard a 'thud!' and Brian let out a wince and then suddenly a red Nike shoe flew past her head.

Larry walked up the aisle of the bus, grabbing the shoe, throwing it back down at Zack as he held out a hand for Harlow, making sure she made it safely up the last few steps, "are the bags packed?" Larry asked as everyone began to shuffle onto the bus.

Harlow walked back laying her purse on the table as she set Ichabod down, she watched as he trailed back to the lounge area, where he would most likely curl up with Pinkly. She watched as Zack walked onto the bus, carrying both their bags for on the bus. She followed him back to their bunk, "you care to share?" Zack asked with a smile. Harlow just shook her head smiling.

"Guys," Larry's voice boomed as he suddenly appeared, "front of the bus now, were having a group meeting," Zack grabbed Harlow's hand as he lead her to the front, taking a seat beside Brian he pulled her onto his lap, Harlow wasn't sure what was going on, but she could tell Larry was strictly business, right now. It almost worried her.

She looked around, Jimmy, Matt and Val, Johnny and Lacey, Brian and Michelle, the Berry twins, Thor....usually it would have just been the guys on this bus...something was definitely happening.

"Everybody awake?" Larry's voice boomed, everyone half nodded, "Good, because this is serious," he began leaning up against a cabinet as he sipped at his steaming coffee, "things are going to be a little different this time, this is a new situation for us," Harlow suddenly felt uneasy as all eyes fell on her, "Harlow is pregnant, very pregnant." he looked at Harlow, knowing all too well that she was rolling her eyes at him, "Harlow this is serious, you have a target on your back. And it is not the situation in which it happened," he said firmly, "its the fact that this child belongs to Zack, so Matt Berry and I had a discussion yesterday, and were implementing a few extra safety precautions. Harlow you are not to go anywhere by yourself, you must be with someone at all times. Preferably someone on protection detail, like Matt or Jason. I know this is going to be hard for you, because you're little miss independent...but we all love you. This is for our peace of mind." everyone nodded in agreement.

"Baby," Zack said, pressing a kiss to her shoulder as he rubbed at her belly, "I just want to know you and Scarlett are safe..."

Harlow let out an audible sigh, "fine."

XXX

Harlow walked to the front of the bus, the guys smiled. She was wearing dark washed jeans, bright robins eggs blue colored Louboutin heels and a white racer back shirt that hung over her belly. The guys had already left for sound check.

But sitting at the front of the bus waiting on Harlow was Larry.

"You ready?" she asked sweetly as she grabbed a pair of her Tiffany's aviators out of her purse. Larry just shook his head, walking in front of her he lead her down the bus steps. Fans were just on the other side of the fence, some screaming at their appearance.

"We love you Harlow!" a young female fan screamed. She lifted her hand, waving sweetly, while her other hand unconsciously found its way to her stomach. She received a few more random cheers. But one angry looking female fan gripped at the chain link fence, hard.

"How do you live with yourself whore!?" Harlow stopped dead in her tracks, "Aaron's in some hospital dying and you're here ruining Zack and Gena's relationship! Fuck you!" Larry screamed at the fan just before grabbing Harlow's hand, almost dragging her into the venue before he managed to pull her back into some random green room.

"Larry..." Harlow was fighting the tears as she pulled her aviators off, wiping at her eyes, "what did she mean?" Larry took Harlow's arm, leading her over to a leather couch, motioning for her to sit down, before he knelt in front of her, placing his hands on her knees.

"Harlow," Larry's voice was somber. She watched as every ounce of color drained from Larry's face. Her heart sped up to a pace she didn't even know was possible she quickly tried to stand up, but Larry held her down, "sit down sweetheart..."

"Whats going on?" Larry cleared his throat taking one of her hands in his, holding it reassuringly.

"I uh...I got a call, it was your office..." Harlow raised an eyebrow.

"What-"

"Its Aaron..." Larry spoke slowly and clearly, "he was in an accident. He's on life support..."

Harlow took a deep breath, one hand flying over her mouth. She began to let out dry sobs. Her eyes clenched shut tight. Larry watched as the tears escaping the corners of her eyes turned black from her mascara.

"When did this happen?" she sobbed harder.

"Last last night in competition practice. Zack and I talked about it and agreed it would be better not to tell you-" but Harlow's eyes flew open.

"Zack knew about this, and he chose to keep it from me?" Harlow pushed Larry out of her way as she got up, taking off nearly running in her four inch heels. She found the green door with the star on it. The paper read Avenged Sevenfold. Turning the knob she nearly threw the door open.

"Harlow-" Zack said quickly, but as everyone noticed the look on her face they went silent, their smiles fading.

"Aaron is on life support and you chose to keep it from me? What the hell is wrong with you?" Zack stood up reaching out for her.

"Baby please calm down-" but Harlow reached out, slapping his hand away.

"Calm down?" she said softly, "No. I won't calm down. Zack he isn't just my ex-boyfriend. He is my client and my friend."

"Did you forget that he petitioned for paternity for our daughter?" Zack asked, raising his voice. Something he never did to Harlow.

"Yeah." Harlow spat, "and its still not as terrible as the shit you've put me through." she reached down pulling the ring off her finger, "come talk to me when you want to act like an adult." venom ran from her words. She turned around.

"Where are you going?" Zack's words pierced the deafening silence. Harlow turned around, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"To be with Aaron."
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't expect that, huh?

Anyways guys, thanks so much for reading!
Comment && Subscribe.

I hope to have the next chapter out within the next two weeks.