Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Gummy Bear.

Harlow, please. Call me. Text me. E-mail me. I just want to know your okay. I miss you, and I love you. I hope I hear from you soon...

This had been going on since he left for tour. He would text or call every fifteen minutes. And it was starting to drive her crazy.

But she shoved her phone back into her purse and turned her attention back to her mother who had a clipboard in hand, writing furiously to fill out the paper work she had insisted she do. "Mom really," she said reaching for the clipboard but Mary pulled away quickly glaring at Harlow. "I can fill out my own paperwork,"

"Harlow, I'm finished, just sign..." she said smiling sweetly at her daughter.

Harlow signed the papers and turned them in to the woman behind the sliding glass, and then took her seat back beside her mother.

"Your purse was vibrating..." Mary said softly, making Harlow pull her phone from the bag, reading the message on the screen.

Harlow please, I'm begging you...

She hit the button on top of the phone making it go black, throwing it back into her purse. "desperation has set in..." she said softly laying her hand on Harlow's.

"I just, can't talk to him right now mom..." Mary nodded, but the door opened.

"Harlow," her head pipped up, "the doctor will see you now."

XXX

Zack lay in the darkness of his bunk, closing his eyes, they had just finished a small club show, he had showered and fell right into bed. All he could think about was Harlow.

He could still vividly remember the last time they were together.

He could still smell the sweet Gucci perfume that marked her skin.

He could still remember the way her kiss felt.

The sounds that she made when their bodies were connected.

And most of all he could remember the way her bare skin felt against his.

He rubbed at is temples, he had never been so desperate to hear her voice. He picked up his phone again, preparing to dial her number, which he knew by heart. But the curtain to his bunk pulled open to reveal Gena.

"Scoot over," she demanded as he rolled his eyes scooting over to make room for the woman in the bunk. "so," she chimed as she laid against him, laying an arm over his stomach, her mouth close to his ear. "lets talk about the wedding," she said sweetly nibbling on his ear lobe. Zack let out a deep sigh.

"I'm not in the mood for wedding talk Gena..." he said flatly.

She pouted for a brief second before she sat up, and straddled Zack, running her fingers under the band of his boxers in hopes to get him riled up.

"Okay, lets not talk then," she began to kiss at his neck. "fuck me Zack." she demanded.

But he pushed her off of him as he rolled over.

"Go to sleep Gena, I'm not in the mood." he demanded.

He closed his eyes, knowing he would fall asleep tonight miserable, and thinking of Harlow.

XXX

"Oh my God..." Mary whispered, holding her daughters hand as soft tears streamed down both of their faces. "that's your baby, Harlow..." she mumbled softly as the ultrasound tech smiled.

"Its such a cute..." but she stopped twisting her head, "gummy bear?" Harlow mumbled making her mother laugh. But what Harlow didn't say, was at that moment, seeing their child, the being that they had created moving on the screen, all she could think about, was Zack.

The doctor let the tech finished and allowed Harlow to sit up. The pretty red head sitting on the stood, wearing a navy pencil skirt with a button up shirt and a lab coat.

"Looks like your about seven weeks and three days," she said softly, examining her chart.

"Now Dr. Shecklar," Mary started simply. "what does that put her due date?"

"I would say right around December 19th,"

It was that moment Harlow felt a hard lump form in the back of her throat. As if it wasn't enough that Zack would forever be ingrained in half of this child, but they would also share the same birthday month. This situation just kept getting better and better.

They would leave the doctor with a disc, and a few picture print-outs of the baby to be.

"You want to stay for dinner Harlow?" she asked as Harlow maneuvered her large SUV into the driveway. "Your father wants to see you and-"

"No thanks mom, I'm going to go home and rest." Mary leaned over the center console kissing Harlow's cheek.

"Okay love, you call if you need anything. I'll be there in ten minutes." Harlow smiled wide.

"Thanks mom, give daddy a kiss for me okay?" she nodded as she shut the door and headed into the house. Harlow took a deep breath and backed out of the driveway

But the radio flashed, and she hit the blue tooth button on the steering wheel as she saw the name 'Aaron' flash across the screen.

"Hello?" she asked sweetly.

"Hey you!" she smiled at the sound of his voice.

She had always found comfort in Aaron, he was an amazing guy and though their relationship had not always been the best, she always knew she had a friend in him.

"whats on your mind pretty lady?" she smiled.

"You," she answered honestly.

"I got your message, I'm free tonight if you're up for dinner?"

"Dinner sounds great," she said simply pulling into her own driveway.

"I'll pick you up at seven?"

"see you then Aaron."

"Hey Harlow?"

"Yeah Aaron?"

"I love you." her heart melted.

"I love you too Aaron."

Things were about to rise up to a whole new level of complicated.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know what to do.
Thanks for reading :)