Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Surprise.

Zack sat at the booth staring at his open laptop, glancing between the screen, which was flashing intermittently showing a new picture that somehow incorporated Harlow, only to glance down at the table looking at the ultrasounds that laid out in front of him.

"I don't know how you're doing it man," a male voice pulled Zack from his thoughts. He looked up as Larry took a seat across from him.

"Doing what?" Zack asked Larry, chewing on his bottom lip.

Zack briefly glanced out the window just as a sign that read Welcome to Virginia! seemed to appear past the widow, just as a bunch of red and yellowed leaved trees passed.

"being away from Harlow, I know its killing you..." Zack let out a deep breath just as a picture flashed across the screen, it was Harlow last year on Zack's birthday, to Gena and Aaron's distaste, Harlow was sitting on his lap, her arms wrapped around his neck as he kissed her cheek.

"It is..." Zack said reaching up, finally shutting the laptop. He anxiously ran his hands through his hair, "this is literally the hardest thing I've done." but Zack's eyes went wide as he saw the time.

5:19 P.M.

He had missed sound check.

"Oh shit!" he groaned loudly, but Larry held up a hand stopping him.

"Just relax, Jason is running your set for sound check." Larry took a deep breath, "Look man, once she has the baby things will be easier...I know that may seem hard to believe but once the baby is here, we can get you guys a bus and you can travel as a family..." Zack looked up at him, almost in disbelief.

"Really?" Larry just nodded, "I guess that would be pretty perfect..."

"and I uh...I talked to the guys..." Zack nodded, "we talked about it, and tonight going to be our last show. Were cancelling, we need to get you back home to be with Harlow. The guys are all on edge, they want to be back as much as you do, she could go into labor at any minute...we just...we need to be there."

But that ran through Zack's mind.

Any minute.

XXX
Harlow glanced over the last page if the contract, circling one last correction she initialed, "Carsen!" Harlow yelled, as her fathers assistant walked quickly into the office

"Yes Harlow?" He asked as she closed the bound file, handing it to him.

"I just need you to make these corrections and I need these messengered to Craig over at Harrington?" He nodded, rushing off diligently.

It had been two weeks since her fathers heart attack.

He spent one day in the ICU.

And for three days after that he stayed in the cardiac surgical wing.

He went home on the fourth day.

Her mother and sister had taken care of her father while Harlow worked had to keep his firm up and running. After all, she was the only one he would trust to do the job.

And she had done just that.

"Carsen," Harlow said sweetly as she walked from her fathers office her purse hanging from the crook ff her arm while she clutched her briefcase, "I'm heading out for the evening, you should get out of here too..." He smiled, thanking her.

Leaving early wasn't a usual occurrence with her father around.

She drove home enjoying the silence.

She was taking any chance she got at this point. She knew once Scarlett arrived she wouldn't get much silence.

It was unreal to think about.
In just a few weeks time she would be a mom.
She and Zack would be parents.
She wondered what Scarlett would be like.
Would she be a good mom?
She already knew Zack was going to be a phenomenal dad.

Traffic had come to a halt at a random stop light when Harlow looked down at her finger and her engagement ring.

Would they actually get married?
Would they have more kids?

She let out a loud sigh.

I suppose she would have to wait for Scarlett to make her arrival before she began worrying about those things.

It wasn't long before Harlow had pulled up in her parents driveway.

She had been staying there since she came home.

It worked out for everyone, Harlow could help out with her father, and they could keep an eye on Harlow, who was officially eight months pregnant.

Harlow pulled her keys from her purse, pushing it into the lock, but from the other side of the door she could hear scratching and whimpering.

She pushed the door open only for Hank to slip through the crack, as he quickly hid behind her.

"Hank," she wondered, "whats wrong boy?" she asked, finally turning. but her face fell, "Oh you poor thing!" Harlow groaned, taking note of the pampers Hank had firmly fastened around his body, "come on," Harlow mumbled sympathetically as the dog followed behind her. She could instantly hearing hysterical laughter coming from the living room.

Harlow walked in, and there sat her father and sister, laughing so hard they were on tears.

"You two should be ashamed of yourselves!" Harlow scolded as she reached down, unfastening the diaper, letting it fall onto the floor.

"You're just jealous you didn't think of it first!" Kristi shouted excitedly.

Harlow smiled, nodding, "yeah kind of!"

"How did you guys even get him in that thing?" Harlow asked, pointing to the diaper.

"An entire jar of peanut butter..." Pierce mumbled to his daughter before he began to laugh. Harlow could only smile as she watched her father glow, she was so thankful he was still here.

"Annnnnnnd..." Kristi almost sung, "and entire pack of Pampers..." Harlow's mouth fell open.

"Mom is going to kill you guys!" they both smiled devilishly. Pierce just shook his head.

"I just had heart surgery, I can't get in trouble..." Harlow rolled her eyes, getting up she kissed him on the cheek, "so your sister gets to take all the blame." Kristi's mouth fell open.

"Well I have got to get ready to head out, do you need anything before I go?" Harlow asked, glancing at her watch.

"Where are you headed?" Pierce asked, sitting up.

"Doctor, remember? I have an ultrasound a week until Scarlett comes."

"That's right!" Pierce chimed, "Speaking of, when is Zack going to be home?" Harlow let out a deep sigh.

"November 23rd, so not soon enough..." she mumbled, discouraged, "I hate that he has to miss the ultrasounds..." Pierce nodded.

"I know pumpkin, he hates it just as much as you do, I'm sure..." Kristi sat up straight, pointing at Harlow, clearly a light bulb had just gone off.

"That reminds me! You got a package today..." Pierce perked up.

"That's right, your mother sat it on the kitchen table..." he stated, pointing towards the kitchen. Harlow just shrugged it off.

"I'll just get it when I get home, I'm running a little late." Pierce and Kristi's eyes went wide.

"No honey, its a time sensitive package." Pierce said seriously. She raised a brown.

"Really? I bet they're the Morris/Brown merger papers..." Harlow said, curiosity filling her voice, she hadn't been expecting anything, and who would have ever guessed to deliver to her parents house?. She walked into the kitchen, but what she saw stopped her in her tracks.

Because standing up against the kitchen counter, holding a bouquet of red roses, was Zack.

"Zack?" Harlow almost whispered, but Zack laid the flowers down, holding his arms open as he walked towards her.

"Surprise..." he mumbled, taking her into his arms. She laid her head against his chest and began to cry.

"What are you doing here?" she asked through her tears. He smiled, only holding her tighter.

"We decided to re-schedule the rest of the shows, I can't stand not being here with you..." she looked up at him, he kissed her softly.

"Really?" she asked, her blue eyes filled with crocodile tears as she smiled. He nodded.

"Are you surprised?" she just nodded excitedly, kissing him again.

"Best surprise ever..." she mumbled as he wiped at her tears with his thumbs.

"Lets go see our baby..." Zack mumbled, placing his hands on her round belly.

The drive to the doctors was quiet. He held her hand, never once letting go, glancing at her every chance her stopped. He would pick her hand up, kissing the back of it gently.

It seemed like no time before they were sitting in a room, Harlow was laying back on the table, as Zack sat in a chair beside her, holding her hand tightly. Zack glanced around before looking at Harlow, who hard tears streaming down her face.

"Whats wrong baby?" Zack asked, standing so he could stroke her hair out of her face.

"I'm just happy you're here..."

They heard a faint knock from the other side of the door as Dr.Sheckler let herself in, "Let take a look at little miss thing!" her smile was wide.

The relief Zack felt to be home was over-whelming.
They knew in no time at all, they would be parents.
Before they knew it, their life would change forever
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys, so I think this will probably end right around chapter 35.
So comment && subscribe.

Thanks so much for reading!

Also! I have a new Zacky V. Story out.
True Love.
Check it out? Thanks!