Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Go Time.

The room was dark.

The only light was the ambient glow being cast off the twenty-eight candles.

The candles all flickered in front of him.

All Zack could manage to do was hold Harlow closer.

The cake was white with a black deathbat, the writing in a blood red color.

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Vengeance!
Happy birthday to you!


The more than four-hundred party guests began to sing. He had never in his life heard anything so off key, but it was wonderful all the same. He took a deep breath as the song ended, blowing out the candles in one sweep of the cake. Everyone began to clap as the lights flipped back on and the music began to play loudly.

"What did you wish for?" Harlow asked as Zack placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Zack leaned in whispering for only her to hear.

"Nothing, I've already got everything I could dream of..." she smiled before kissing him quickly.

"Zack, Man! Happy birthday!" it was Tal Cooperman, Zack shook his hand.

"Tal, dude! Its been awhile!"

"And you! Mama you look beautiful!" Tal said excitedly, pulling her in for a big hug, "I haven't seen you guys out in forever!"

"Harlow's been on bed rest," Zack said sweetly, laying his hand on Harlow's round stomach.

"I'm going to go find Chloe..." Harlow mumbled quickly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. ack just nodded before falling intently back into Tal's conversation.

Harlow walked quickly though the club. Her mind was racing, she needed to find Chloe.

She headed to where she had seen her last, the bar with Benji Madden. And much to her surprise, she was still there. She was laughing, hanging on Benji's every word.

"Chloe!" she hissed urgently, glancing over she stopped laughing.

"Hey Mama! How have you been?" Benji asked, sipping at what looked to be coke.

"Hey Benj, I'll talk later? I need to steal Chloe for a minute!" Harlow was talking so fast her words were almost running together.

"Hey!" she called standing up and smoothing down her dress. "So I was looking for you earlier but I figured-"

"I was with Zack now come with me!" Harlow hissed grabbing Chloe's arm.

"Harlow!" Chloe nearly screamed over the music, "You're hurting me!" Harlow only gripped her harder, ""Seriously bone crusher! Let go!" but Harlow didn't bother to let go. Instead she drug Chloe through the winding hallways of the club until they found themselves standing in the women's bathroom, Harlow finally let go of Chloe's arm as she walked through, glancing in each of the stalls noting that they were in fact, empty.

Harlow let out a low groan before walking over tot he main door, turning the lock. Letting out a loud stiffened breath she doubled over hands gripping the edge of the sink letting out a slow groan, it was then that Chloe noticed small tears forming in the corners of Harlow's eyes.

Chloe became instantly worried.
It took a lot to make Harlow cry.

"Harlow?" Chloe finally asked, approaching Harlow laying a hand on her shoulder, "Are you okay?" Harlow let out a soft cry.

"I uh..." she paused for a moment waiting for the pain to subside and once it finally did she began to speak, playing what could only be a sick game of beat the clock before the next contraction had time to rock her body, "I'm in labor-" Chloe's eyes went wide.

"Oh my God Harlow have you told Za-" Harlow held up a hand stopping her.

"my water hasn't broke yet so-" Chloe cut her off, clearly panicking.

"Harlow are you crazy! You're going to have this baby on the bathroom floor aren't you?" Chloe took her head in her hands as she began to frantically panic. "I can't deliver a baby! I'm not a doctor! I almost failed sophomore biology! And blood grosses me out! Oh and having to cut the cord? Ew! Oh God I don't even have scrubs! Maybe I could make make-shift ones out of these paper towels! And then-"

"Chloe!" Harlow shouted. "Calm down okay? We just need to get through the party then we can go to the hospital!" Chloe's eyes widened as Harlow's hand grabbed at her own, squeezing it until every ounce of color drained from her body, Chloe bit her lip silencing a scream.

"What the hell do you wa-...want me to do!?" Chloe screamed, her entire body shaking in pain as Harlow only gripped harder.

"Keep...Zack...occupied!" Harlow huffed through the muscles in her abdomen tightening. Pointing at the door Harlow groaned. "Go!" Chloe pulled her cell phone from her clutch as she frantically tried to twist at the lock.

"Okay!" Chloe huffed pulling at the door. "I'll have my cell phone, call me. I'll be here in a second okay!" Harlow just nodded as she waved her out the door.

"Just go! Keep him busy! I'm in the bathroom, socializing, whatever! Just lie!" Harlow huffed as Chloe ran out the door.

"Hey Zack!" Chloe said plopping down next to him in the booth. Zack taking a break from his conversation with Brandon Saller, Alex Varkatzas, and Brandan Schieppati.

"Uh, hey?" he raised his eyebrow. Glancing around skeptically. "Wheres Harlow?" Chloe's eyes widened.

"I don't know why?" her four words ran together, becoming one long one. He looked at her wide eyed standing up to pull his blackberry out of his pocket.

"Because she said she was going to find you, but obviously you're here, and not with her. I don't want her alone Chloe shes too close to her due date an-"

"Shes peeing!" Chloe blurted out nervously. Tiny sweat beads forming on her forehead and upper lip, "You know those pregnant women! Always peeing," but Chloe suddenly realized each of the men were staring at her like she had completely lost her mind. "cause you know the baby?...Its...its sitting on her bladder and-" but she stopped, standing up grabbing a random drink from the table throwing her her head back taking a large swig of what she found to be vodka. "I'm just gonna make sure she has enough uh...toilet...paper?"

"You do that Chloe..." Zack muttered as she walked off. Chloe walked through the sea of people angrily muttering to herself when she knocked on the bathroom door, hearing a loud groan come from inside.

"Harlow!" she hissed pounding on the door. "Psst! Harlow open u-" the door swung open revealing Harlow, who was drenched. Chloe wasn't really sure whether she had stuck her head under the faucet or was just sweating that badly.

"Chloe!" Harlow huffed gripping her stomach with one hand, the other, a death grip on the metal door frame. "Go...Get...Zack!" Chloe glanced behind her taking note of the puddle of water on the floor.

"Oh my God did-"

"Yes!" Harlow screamed.

Chloe took off, running as fast as she could throwing elbows and thrashing her body to move the crowd. She spotted Zack standing in a crowd of guys she couldn't recall the exact names of but she knew they had plans to tour together for this next album.

"Zack!" she huffed breaking into the circle. Zack closed his eyes biting his lip.

"Yes Chloe?" he looked irritated.

"Harlow's water broke!" she shouted but Zack just rolled his eyes.

"The bars right over there Chloe, can't you get it or is this one of those 'Harlow wants me to do it or I'm sleeping on the couch' situations-"

"Zack," Chloe said, suddenly calm. "the baby is coming, now!" Zack eyes widened as he shoved his drink at a random man.

"Where is she?" Zack said as he followed Chloe.

"Woman's restroom," Chloe huffed as Zack dug through his pocket.

"You go get my car, pull it around front, we'll meet you out there. Call everybody. Let them know its go time okay?" Zack huffed as he and Chloe split off, Chloe heading for the clubs entrance as Zack burst through the door of the woman's restroom, only to find Harlow doubled over the the sink.

"Zack," she huffed as he grabbed her, standing her up straight. He kissed her damp temple aiding her so she could walk.

"Lets go have this baby huh?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I won't lie, a lot of this chapter is from the original.
but I always liked this chapter, probably because it made me laugh.
Anyways, were almost there.
Just a few more chapters!
In the meantime comment?

&& Thank you for reading!

Oh and I have a new Zacky V. story if you're interested.
True Love.