Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Over-Priced Rock.

Harlow sat at the table in a black silk dress that barely hit mid thigh, her Loubitain heels were sky high and leopard print. Aaron was in a pair of black slacks, a black button up shirt and a white silk tie. A pair of white Oakley's resting onto of his shaven head.

"You look amazing as always," Aaron said grabbing her hand from across the table, intertwining their fingers.

"Thank you, you look handsome..."

They had settled for dinner at their favorite spot. A place in downtown Huntington just off the water. From the moment she opened the door it had been like she and Aaron had never been apart.

"Good evening," a tall blonde man said appearing beside the candle lit table. "my name is Miles and I'll be taking care of you this evening," his deep voice almost commanding their attention. "what can I get you to drink?"

"A bottle of your finest Chateau Margaux," Aaron said simply, knowing it was Harlow's favorite.

"Oh no, uhm, no. I'll take a glass of water with a hint of lemon," Aaron raised an eyebrow at Harlow but she shrugged. "no alcohol for me tonight," she said holding up a hand. "I'm trying to drop a few pounds," she lied. "and there's just so much sugar..."

"Okay," the waiter said simply. "water for the beautiful lady, what'll you have sir?" Aaron thought for a second.

"Jack on the rocks..." he mumbled closing the drink menu.

They placed their dinner orders and handed Mile's their menu's as he walked back to the kitchen.

"Not drinking?" Aaron asked. "Whats really going on Harlow?" Harlow took a deep breath.

"this is not easy for me..." she started. "but um, Aaron, I'm pregnant..."

His face went white, his mouth hanging open, he went stiff.

"Aaron?" she asked reaching for his hand.

"Oh my God Harlow," he mumbled holding a hand over his mouth. "Is it...I mean how far along are you?"

"Don't worry Aaron, its not yours..." his lips fell into a pout.

"Its not?" he questioned, a hint of anger evident in his voice. She just shook her head no.

"I'm seven weeks..." she said softly, batting away the tears.

"Then who-" he started he closed his eyes, turning his head. "its Zack's isn't it?"

"he doesn't know, and I don't plan on telling him..." she said simply. He finally looked at her. "he asked Gena to marry him, and I just...don't want to be a home wrecker..."

"This baby needs a father Harlow..." Aaron said simply. She took her head in her hands.

"I know Aaron, I know..." she paused for a second, rubbing at her stomach. "I can do this on my own. I don't need him. And he never needs to know..."

"Harlow," Aaron said reaching across the table, taking her hand stroking at it softly. "you don't have to do this alone..." she looked up at him, tears logging the corners of her bright blue eyes.

XXX

Val logged onto her Facebook, scrolling through her news feed. It seemed to be the same old drama until she saw Harlow's name.

A red heart started the line, which finished with 'Is in a Relationship with Aaron Rathy'

Her eyes went wide. She couldn't believe that Harlow had gotten back together with Aaron, although with the Zack and Gena situation she knew it wouldn't be long before the two were back together.

Aaron and Zack hated each other with every ounce of their very beings.

They had been competing over Harlow for the past five years and they couldn't stand each other.

If the two got within arms distance, there was sure to be a fight. Matt took a seat across from Val at the table, the scenery zooming past the windows as they traveled down the barren road to their next venue.

"Whats wrong babe?" he asked simply. She looked up at Matt biting at her lip.

"Harlow changed her relationship status on Facebook..." she said simply. Matt frowned raising an eyebrow.

"Don't tell me-" he started simply, but stopped as Val began nodding her head.

"Aaron," she let out a deep breath.

"Obviously Zack doesn't know, other wise he'd be stomping around like the incredible hulk."

"Doesn't know what?" Zack's voice cut through the air as he took a seat beside Matt. Matt just pursed his lips as he pointed at Val.

"Harlow...uh," she stalled as his eyes went wide.

"Did she call?" Val just shook her head.

"she changed her relationship status on Facebook..." he just fell back into the booth angrily biting at his lip.

"Aaron?" he snapped, but Val just nodded. "Shes fucking stupid..." he mumbled crossing his arms over her chest.

"She probably thinks the same damn thing about you Vengeance," Matt said harshly.

Zack loved touring, it was his passion. But his heart wasn't in it. He wanted nothing more than to be home, to be with Harlow...but he knew by putting that shining over priced rock on Gena's finger he had screwed that up.

The only question was, was it too late to fix it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Two in one day, the story's moving kind of slow.
Which is why I'm updating so much.
Things really start moving around chapter 8.

So leave me feedback?
Thanks for reading :]