Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Blood.

Harlow was eleven weeks and two days into her pregnancy, and time had seemed to be flying by, she had also come to terms with being a mother. In fact, she was almost looking forward to it. The thought that she would soon have someone to love unconditionally and for always sat well with her.

She was trolling through the grocery store, seeing where her cravings would carry her as she prepared for the movie night she and Chloe had planned for later this evening. She was standing in the past aisle when a sudden urge hit her.

"Excuse me," she asked a young kid stocking shelves. "where would I find your animal crackers, you know, the ones with the pink icing?" the kid looked her up and down before finally deciding to answer.

"Aisle sixteen, the snack aisle..." he answered simply.

"Thank you!" she chimed pushing her cart in a hurry.

XXX

"Alright boys," Brian chanted excitedly as they all held their drinks up with wicked smiles on their faces. "to the last stop," the loud 'clinks!' filled the room. "lets make this one bad as motherfucking show!" he chanted as everyone cheered. "Because after tonight?" he questioned excitedly. "Were home bound!"

Though they enjoyed touring, playing for their fans every single night, they had been at it almost two years now and were more than ready to settle at home, where they would take a few months off, and start working on the new albums and no doubt, be back on the road within a year.

Zack sat back sinking into the couch, but Michelle walked in with her phone attached to her ear, a wide smile on her face. "Girl is was so good to talk to you! We need to have a girls night the moment I get home! Alright, love you too. Bye Harlow." Zack's eyes went wide as he jumped from the couch.

"Harlow?" he questioned as Michelle shook her head softly.

"Yep she called to see if I wanted to go out with her and Chloe when we get back..." Michelle traded softly.

"Did she say anything about me?" he asked quickly pulling his phone from his pocket.

"I'm sorry Zack, but she didn't...she and Aaron send their love though..." he burned with rage but was pulled quickly from his thoughts.

"Guys!" Larry called, "Showtime! Lets show San Diego whats up!"

XXX

"Ick," Harlow mumbled placing her hands on her aching stomach.

She had went to the office this afternoon to work for awhile after her trip to the grocery store, but ended up leaving early when she began feeling sick to her stomach.

She had chalked the pains up to typical pregnancy, I mean after all this was her first.

She had been hit with a nasty bout of mid-day sickness, but pushed through knowing she and her best friend had plans tonight.

Putting a bag of pop corn in the microwave she pulled a large blue glass bowl out of the cabinet, but looked down when she felt something running down her leg. She glanced down and began to panic, because running down the inside of her right leg, was blood. And it wasn't just a little bit, it was a lot.

She let out a shrill scream as an intense pain took over her entire abdomen.

She picked up her cell phone dialing her mother.

"Hello," the soothing voice played over the line.

"Mom!" Harlow shouted taking a seat at the table, knowing all too well if she didn't, she would pass out.

"Harlow, honey? Whats wrong?" she heard the panic take hold of her mothers usual calm demeanor.

"Mom! There's blood! A lot of it! And I hurt!" she whimpered as she could hear things being tossed in the background.

"Okay sweetheart, stay calm. Daddy and I will be there in just a few minutes, were going to call 911, stay on the phone with me Harlow. Everything is going to be okay."

But Harlow knew that was far from the truth. She knew deep in her heart her baby wasn't going to make it. And she had never in her life felt so helpless and terrified.

It was just a matter of minutes before her parents were using their key to let themselves in, and they could hear the sirens nearing in the distance.

Harlow's mother held her as she cried clutching her stomach.

Praying for her baby's life.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know what to do.
Comment, subscribe, whatnot.
Feedback is greatly appreciated. :]
Thanks for reading.