Status: Finished

Navigate Me Through Your Body

Pathetic.

"Hey G!" Zack screamed from the bottom of the steps, his voice echoing up the long staircase. "Come down here, I need to talk to you!"

"Fuck, Zack," she walked to the banister, in sweatpants and a baggy shirt, holding a make up brush in one hand, a compact in the other. "I'm busy! Can't this fucking wait?!" she screamed, her eyes piercing him, almost as if she were trying to set him on fire.

"Not really," he said crossing his arms over his chest. She rolled her eyes.

"Hold your fucking horses..." she griped stomping back into the bathroom throwing her things down on the counter.

He stood by the window staring out watching the kids play at the basketball hoop positioned in front of his neighbors house. But he soon heard loud angry footsteps.

"What?" she snapped throwing her body down onto the couch. He took his head into his hands rubbing vigorously at his face.

"This isn't working," he said bluntly turning to face Gena, who had a hate filled look on her orange face, and tears began to form in the corners of her eyes.

"What?" she snapped again pulling herself from the couch. "Not even two months ago you asked me to marry you! Now you're telling me its not working?" she scolded, taking a spot right in front of him. "What happened?" she screamed.

"I just don't love you anymore...and I haven't for a long time." he said harshly. Her eyes went wide.

"What are you trying to say?" she snapped. He just shrugged inhaling deeply.

"We're over Gena, and you're full of shit if you think anything other than that," Gena squinted her eyes, pursing her lips as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"It's Harlow isn't it?" she snapped, but he rolled his eyes.

"Leave Harlow out of this!" he shouted. She glared for a moment.

"Fine!" she shouted, reaching down pulling the ring off her finger shoving it hard into Zack's chest. "You're pathetic Zachary, you know that!" she spat. "You're waiting for a girl who's pregnant by another guy! Shes never going to fall for you Zack! Never!" She screamed, getting louder with every word.

"Pack your shit..." he mumbled scratching at the back of his head.

"Fine," she said smugly, crossing her arms over her chest. "but when Harlow or whore or whatever her name is rejects your ass, I won't be here for you to cry on!" she screamed storming up the stairs.

"Good!" he screamed.

He sat at his desk, listening as she packed up all of her things. It hadn't taken her long. Just under two hours. She began angrily pushing bags down the steps, letting them fall to the bottom, accumulating in a pile.

"I'm outta here!" she screamed pulling her few jackets out of the closet. He stood up approaching her, holding a hand out.

"Keys?" he asked with a raised eyebrow holding his hand out. She rolled her eyes dramatically twisting them off the ring before she pulled the keys off slamming them into his hands.

Her sister was waiting in the driveway, trunk open, glaring daggers at Zack, it wasn't long before the two of them had packed everything out. "Oh and Zack!" Gena screamed as she rolled down the passenger window just as he went to close the front door. "Fuck you!" she screamed before peeling out leaving skid marks on the cement driveway.

He wasted no time getting out of the house, and to the hospital to see Harlow.

He stopped picking up a bunch of yellow roses and white tulips, her favorite.

He walked quickly through the halls, and when he came face to face with her closed door, but pushed the knob letting his self in. But the sight before him angered him. Because Aaron was sitting on the edge of the bed, locked in a deep kiss with Harlow. The couple pulled apart slowly, not really letting Zack's presence interrupt their moment.

"I love you," he murmured softly kissing her forehead. She smiled.

"I love you too...have a safe flight and call me when you land?" he nodded his head giving her one last kiss.

"Promise..." he mumbled pushing past Zack. Harlow's glance met Zack's which was clearly one of confusion.

"Hes leaving for two months...the dew tour..." she said simply as Zack nodded sitting the vase of flowers on the table beside her bed.

"That's pretty shitty of him," he said bluntly taking a seat where Aaron had just been. "you almost lost your child and hes leaving to go wakeboard?" he spat.

"Zack, its his job," he crossed his arms over his chest.

"it still makes him a fucking idio-" but she cut him off.

"Can we talk about something else?...Please?" she snapped.

They made casual small talk for awhile, the hospital, what Harlow did know about her pregnancy, when she expected to go home.

"So um, how's Gena?" Harlow mumbled tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Actually?" he confidently spoke. "I broke it off..." Harlow's eyes went wide as she took Zack's hand into hers.

"I''m sorry, its about fucking time though...she was so hateful..." Harlow spoke honestly.

"I know...it was long over due," he said simply as she nodded.

"So...what does life after Gena hold?" Harlow asked. Zack just shrugged.

"I'm going to put the house up for sale," he said simply. "its too much for one person."

She thought for a moment, knowing this would probably be a mistake. "You could always stay with me until you find a new place. Aaron's on tour for the next two months, and its not like he lives with me anyways. I have five bedrooms..." he let a smile slowly creep onto his face.

"You mean that?" but she smiled, nodding softly.

"Of course I do...."

But she felt a knot form in her stomach. She was already starting to regret this decision.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys seriously deserve this :)
All the feedback is amazing.
Keep it up!

Next one soon, I promise.
&& Thanks for reading!