I Will Always Be Here

Slow dancing in your eyes

~flashback~

“Fwankie wake up,” Some one whispered. Frank opened his eyes and sat up looking for the sound. He heard a tapping at his window and saw Gerard. Frank yawned and slowly trudged to the window to let him in. With out a word he walked back to bed with Gerard hot on his trail.

“ Fwankie are you awake?” Little six year old Gerard said and leaned near Frankie's bed. Frank Shot up awake.

“Gee, what are you doing here?” he asked and yawned

“I had a bad dream and I can't go back to sleep,” Gerard mumbled as he fiddled with his thumbs. Frankie got out of bed and told Gerard to get in. He fallowed his friends orders and scooted as close to the wall as possible. Frank got in finding his big twin bed feeling small with the two boys in it. Frank turned to face Gerard and yawned once more.

“What did you dream about?” The young boy asked.

“I dreamed about the day when that robber came in our house and it was the part were he m-made me watch m-my mommy g-get rapped,” Gerard stuttered out teary-eyed. “ and when he hit M-Mikey and I,” he said as a few tears fell down his chilled cheeks. Frankie wiped the tears and put his palm on them to warm them a habit he got from his mom.

“Shh Gerard, No one will ever hurt you here,” Little Frankie soothed as he wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist and got a bit closer so he didn't fall of the edge of the bed. Gerard yawned and closed his eyes. Frankie smiled and brushed some of his hair out of his eyes.

“Go to sleep, I'll protect you all night,” He whispered as Gerard started to fall asleep and dream. Frank watched his friend for a bit wondering what it was Gerard dreams when he has good dreams. Gee normally stayed to himself or his brother and Frankie. But as close as those three were Gerard always seemed to be a mystery.

~end of flashback~
~11 years later~

Gerard went over this in his head for 3 hours and 40 minutes wondering if frank would still be there for him like he promised. Gerard had to tell frank something but he didn't quiet know how to put this and what his childhood friend would think of him after that.

Gerard climbed out his window and on to the thick branch of the tree. He then walked the couple feet to Frankie's window and tapped on it. Moments later a tired looking Frankie opened the window to let him in.

“Whats wrong?” Frankie asked as he closed the window.

“I had a dream,” Gerard said softly and it all clicked in Franks head. He told Gerard to get in his tiny twin bed and he got I after him. This time though frank wasted know time in wrapping his arms around Gerard and also entwining his legs with the other boy's. The small bed making it hard for the 17 year olds to fit.

His mom had insisted on getting frank a bigger bed but for whatever reason frank would not have it.

“What did you dream about?” Frankie asked Gerard and closed his eyes.

“I dream't about someone I really like,” He began “And every time I see there face my heart beats so fast and I just feel so happy and I think I love this person,” Gee said Dreamily.

“Wow she must be very lucky,” Frank said and forced out a smile

“He,” Gee replied. Franks eyes got big

“You like guys?”Frank whispered, “Since when,”

“Since I was six,” Gerard responded. “But if your weirded out by that I can totally understand,” He rushed out.

“Gerard I'm Bi,” Frank said softly, “ And I lean more towards guy's,” He added

Gerard nodded and smiled “God and I was so scared you wouldn't except me,”He whispered

Frank smiled and closed his eyes “So about this boy you have the hots for.”

“I don't know what to do I love him I know I do, but I don't know if he likes me back and hes a friend.

“Well heres what I suggest,” Frank said, “ Just kiss him, if he doesn't like you you'll know and same if he doesn't. If he is a good enough friend and he does not like you then explain and I'm sure he would understand and if he doesn't hes not a very good friend.
Gerard smiled “your so straight foreword I wish I could be like you,” Gerard whispered

“Don't say that and who is this guy anyway?” Frank asked

“Bob,” Gerard said with a grin.

“oh, Bob?” frank said. He was a bit sad but he couldn't understand why. Bob's a good guy so why is he feeling like this? Gerard had watched franks body language change and e made up his mind \. He rested his hand under franks chin and when he got his attention he softly pressed his lips against franks and they kissed for about 9 seconds before Gerard moved his back.

“well you certainly didn't smack or yell at me and your grinning so is this a yes yo like me back?” Gee asked him

Frank stared in shock for a few seconds then said “you love me?”

“Frankie your always there for me and I admire everything about you and to top it off your so hot and wonderful I don't know how someone could not be in love with you and I know hoe people say you can't be in love with a friend or someone you just started dating but I love you Frankie everything about you and I hope you love me back,” Gerard said finally finishing.

Frank was in utter shock. He had never been with someone who had said anything like that and hes not even with Gerard yet.

“I've loved you back since since we were six ,”Frank whispered. Gerard smiled as frank pulled him s close as they could get to each other then kissed him this time he licked Gerard's bottom lip asking for permission to enter. When Gerard let him in they shared the most passion filled kiss that either boys had felt in there lives.

They kissed then smiled at each other till one fell asleep the other soon fallowing him.