Alone Together We're Alone

I told him not to touch you

---on one your of your random trips to visit Cameron at the record store you found Patrick you turned to run. He grabbed hold of your arm "don't go I have to talk to you" you nodded some how you had made it to your apartment again you were both on the couch. "I'm sorry Melody i'm really sorry" you shook your head "it's ok Patrick." He shook his head "No it's mine I knew you were vulnerable and I've had a crush on you for a while and i took advantage of you." "you...you have a crush on me?" he nodded "Patrick I'm in love with you"

---some how you had again made it to the bed room pealing eachothers clothes off completly in the moment.

---You awoke in a cold sweat "it was only a dream" you mumbled to yourself as your beat slowly started to steady itself.

---later that day Joe dropped by and you both sat down and watched your powerpuff girls dvd's. "so umm....do you want to talk?" he asked softly, you shook your head. "Mel you can't let your one night stand with Patrick run your life!" he said loudly. "You did what with Patrick!" echoed through the apartment both you and Joe turned your attention to Pete whom was currently standing in the door way.

Your eyes grew wide you shook your head "that backstabing cunt" Pete growled and walked out the door You ran after him. "Pete don't!" you shouted "he fucked you!" he shouted back, "it was my fault I wanted to." He shook his head "I told him not to ever fucking touch you I told all of them" he shouted punching the wall. "What?" "I told them to stay away from you" he whispered his small frame shaking with anger "Joe help!" you shouted as Pete dropped himself on the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading
<3