Alone Together We're Alone

I wanna be a platamapus

---You sat in your purple bug, the sterio was blasting Panic at the Disco. You started at the big house contemplating what to say. Finally you mustered up enough courage to make your way to the door. "I can do this" you whispered ringing the doorbell. A girl slightly taller then you opened the door yawning "oh hey Melody." "H-hi Bree" your replied realizing she was wearing his shirt and a pair of his boxers. "Oh did you want to talk to Patrick?" you shook your head "no it's ok I'll go." "Do you want me to tell him you stopped by?" she asked smiling, "no it's ok." She nodded "well I'll see you later," you nodded and mumbled "yeah sure."

---You sat in the storage room drying your tears and then you noticed an envolpe with your name on it. you took it off the table and opened it, inside was Pete's wedding invitation. "great just fucking great" you mumbled tossing it aside.

---"Melli I was wondering if you had a date to the wedding?" Dirty asked nervously. "Of course I do" "oh," he said sounding disappointed,"who?" you grinned at his question. "you silly," he smiled and pulled on his bottom lip revealing his tattoo. You mimicked his action showing off your matching tattoos. "We're like the friggin' wonder twins" "cool I wanna be a platamapus" "what?" you asked giggling at Dirty's comment.

---On the plane ride to LA you sat in between Joe and Dirty. You hated plane rides so to keep calm to rested your head on Joe's shoulder and clutched on to Dirty's hand. You watched Brianna asleep on Patrick's shoulder. You couldn't stand the fact that you loved him, you hated the fact that you liked Brianna as a friend, and you resented the fact that you thought they made a cute couple. You could feel a few warm tears running down your face. Joe brushed them away and leaned in close to your ear. "Don't cry over him I hate seeing you upset, besides he's not worth your tears."
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading
thins update is for megan you are awesome :]
<3 Claudia