Alone Together We're Alone

what a weenie

It had been a few months since Pete's wedding and now you stood next across from Patrick as we waited for the bride to walk down the aisle. He shot you a nervous look you smiled and gave him the thumbs up. He smiled and turned his attention back to the aisle. Joe glanced at you and mouthed "you look nice" you looked down at the ugly orange bridesmaid dress and made a funny face. He shook his head and smiled.

The wedding march began to play. Everyone turned to look at the entrance to the church but all you could do was stare at Patrick and remeber that he had once said he would never get married in a church.

--At the reception you kept to yourself wondering if you were ever going to find some one to love you. Joe came over and sat next to you "you were right." "huh?" "when you said 'alone together we're alone,'" "oh" he nodded. "I never told Patrick how you felt and he ended up with some one else, yet I love him so much that you just want him to be happy even if he is breaking my heart." "I'm fully aware of your situation."
you mumbled something unintelligable, walking outside for a smoke.

"What I'm trying to say is, I'm the same way" he lit up a cigarette and put it to his lips. "how so?" you asked curiously "Well I've been in love with you since i first met you but I was always too afraid of Pete to do anything, and now we're here talking about your problems with love." You smiled you had always kind of assumed he had a crush on you, You stood on your toes and placed a small kiss on his lips. "You're afraid of Pete," you laughed, "what a weenie." He smiled and chased after you.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank YOU for reading
<3 claudia FUCKIN' cupcake