Alone Together We're Alone

I wouldn't care if you were an alien

---you were crying on Patrick’s shoulder on your couch “shh it’s ok” he whispered soothingly in your ear. You crawled into his lap “d-d-do you only talk to me because you feel sorry for me?” you sniffled. He shook his head “no and don’t ever think that, ok, we love you because of who you are”, he said soothingly rubbing your back, “and I don’t give a fuck if you are adopted or not you’re an amazing person just the way you are.” You cupped his face in your hands “really?” you asked quietly. He nodded “I wouldn’t care if you were actually Pete’s sister or if you were some alien I love you because of you and never for one second doubt that you are an amazingly gorgeous person inside and out.” “I love you too Patrick” you whispered crashing your lips against his.

---you had some how made it to your bedroom and had removed each other’s clothing without pulling away from your kiss. Patrick pulled away “I’m not sure we should do this” he said trying to look away from you. You took his face in your hands “I want to and I’m willing if you are.” He nodded smiling “I do I really do” he whispered before attaching his lips back to yours.

---the next morning you woke up to the smell of coffee. You also noticed Patrick was not in bed. You were going to get coffee but you decided to take a quick shower first.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was short i really didn't feel like typing much sine it takes forever to type up my updates on love will tear us apart.

as always thank you to my two wonderful commenters (MEGAN and LIZZ) you guys KICK ASS and you deserve all the skittles in the world no i do but i'll share

thanks for reading
<3CLAUDIA