Alone Together We're Alone

I'm going on break

---“Mel can you pick up the trash on table three,” Janelle asked sweetly. “Sure” you whispered walking over slowly teenaged girl stood in front of you and said, “Hi you're Melody Pete wentz’s sister Right” you felt tears stinging your eyes at the mere mention of his name. you shook your head and ran towards the back room to gather your composure. “Janelle I’m going on break,” you shouted taking off your apron. “Ok take care of your self do you want Joe to come with you?” you shook your head and walked out of the café pushing your oversized sunglasses on your face and pulling up your hood.

---you walked into your favorite record store “hey Mellie” you looked up. “Oh hi Jason” you said to the man behind the register. “Where have you been I haven’t seen you in almost a month oh and happy belated birthday.” “Thanks Jase I’ve been under a ton of stress lately and well I had a fight with Pete” “oh yeah Patrick told me about that.”

“What?” “Yeah he’s been coming in a lot lately practically everyday why?” you shook your head “it’s nothing.” He shrugged I’ve got to finish stocking the shelves but when I’m done I’ll come over to B.O.S ‘kay” you nodded walking out the door you bumped into some one “I’m sorry.” You recognized the voice at once “Pat…Patrick” you, whispered. He looked at you, suddenly you felt weak and over whelmed everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha Megan I love your comments and everyone else thank you for reading and subscribing sorry its not very well written. so for putting up with my crappy writing and/or spelling you can all have your very own pet unicorn that comes complete with a brand new pack of skittles!

thanks for reading and subscribing
<3 claudia