Cubicles

Chapter Eleven.

[Gerard’s POV]

The smell of something burnt drifted through the air as I tossed and turned, waking up from the disturbing smell. I sat up while rubbing my eyes at the same time. When I was fully awake I almost shitted on myself. You know that Windex commercial with the guy that wakes up in the living room after his wife cleans the sliding door? Yeah, that was my reaction waking up. I got out of bed chanting ‘Oh My God, I’m in the wrong house’ and ‘how the hell did I get here? I wasn’t drinking any beer!’ for 2 minutes. Then last night came flooding back into my mind, too fast for comfort. I let out a small ‘oh’ and looked in the mirror. Agh, I looked like shit. My eyes were blood shot and my hair was flattened on one side. I was still in my jeans so I took them off, leaving myself in boxers and a shirt. I tried to fix my hair into a reasonable do but it worked only a little bit. When I reached the bedroom door Frank came in.

“Oh, hey! I didn’t know you were up.” He told me, kissing my cheek.

“Yea, I just woke up.” I told him as he grabbed my hand and walked down a short hallway that was filled with pictures of famous bands. “There was a…smell that kinda woke me up.”

“Oh that…” He told me, shifting his eyes a bit. I giggled and he led me into the kitchen.

In the kitchen was a pan on the stove with a crispy burnt thing in it. It looked like it’s a pancake. Well…WAS a pancake.

“Whoa, what happened?” I asked.

“I can’t cook.” He confessed, hanging his head in shame.

I laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

“You’re so cute.” I told him. He blushed and went into the pantry. He took out a box that was labeled ‘Pancake Mix’ and put it into a bowl.

“I think I’m going to try again.” He said, smiling. While he was mixing I asked him what was wrong with the other pancake. He said it was all lumpy, non-pancake tasting, and was, obviously, burnt. I sat up on the counter and watched him mix the mixture in a blue salad bowl. After a few minutes of Frank mixing the mixture I told him he could pour it into the pan now and he nodded. He was about to pour it when he looked at me and screamed. He screamed, I screamed, we screamed and pancake batter splattered all over my chest.

Frank giggled. “Oops, sorry!” He apologized, still giggling.

I laughed and asked him why he screamed. He said he thought he saw a spider. I went and grabbed a tissue and was about to clean myself when Frank stopped me and grinned.

Leaning into me he whispered huskily into me ear, “Here, let me clean you up.” And with that he started to lick the batter off from my neck and my chest. I moaned when he got up to my chest and started to suck on my nipples. I closed my eyes and let my body relax as I moaned his name.

“Mm, sounds like someone is enjoying this,” He whispered, his tongue and lips massaging my nipple and the skin around it. I leaned my head back and moaned again, wrapping my arms around his neck and letting my fingers getting entangled in his hair.

“Well, shit! Looks like I came right on time!”

My moaning stopped and Frank’s lips stopped moving as we heard a chair scrapping against the hardwood floor.