Cubicles

Chapter Two

I almost choked on my coffee and almost ruined expensive equipment by spitting my coffee out of my mouth.

GREAT. The hot guy that I have to share a cubicle with for who knows when is the creepy pervert in Star Bucks. Well… this is going to be fun.

The sound of a phone vibrating brought me out of my thoughts. I looked at Frank and he took his Side Kick out of his pocket. While he was texting to who ever I started my reply to Wendy.

VampireKingGee: *Bangs head ..board*

VampireKingGee: Eirgvwkergbkw

VampireKingGee: Thank you for making me almost spit out my coffee, Hun.

xPikachuuuuu Rocksx: Oh my gosh!! I'm sorry gee-boo<3

VampireKingGee: *Sigh* Its OK I guess

xPikachuuuuu Rocksx: So what are you going to do about Frankie?

Frankie? Is that what people call him? Sounds like a dog name.

VampireKingGee: There's not much I CAN do. I just have to live with it I guess.

Wendy was taking a long time to reply to I decided to occupy myself. I looked at Frank and took in what I saw. He was really really really really really beautiful! His jaw line, the way he bit on his lower left corner of his lip every few minutes, the way his fringe looks perfect, his beautiful eyes, and just…wow.

Frank noticed my staring and smiled. Oh sweet mother of Iron Maiden, his smile is drop dead gorgeous!

Soon after, Frank got back to texting to whoever it was.

xPikachuuuuu Rocksx: There's lots of things you can do if you catch my drift. ;]

xPikachuuuuu Rocksx: You know how I just love guy on guy couples *squeals*

VampireKingGee: Well thanks for turning all fan girlish on me now lmao

AGAIN, she was taking a long time to reply.

I looked back at Frank and he was making an uncomfortable face and then all of sudden grumbles of hunger started to fill the cubicle. Franks face flushed a deep color of red. I looked at the clock. It was 2 and no one was supposed to take a break after 1. Boss man would understand. I decided to ask Frank if he wanted to go eat something.

"Uh…Frank?" I asked timidly.

"Yes Mr.Way?" He said, taking all his attention away from his Side Kick and looking at me.

"Do you uh…wanna go out to eat something? Since you're hungry and all, ya know…" I asked, scratching the back of my neck and looking down.

Frank smiled. "Sure."

"Cool." I replied, smiling. I got up and put the away sign on. Then I minimized everything.

"'OK come on." I said, putting on my leather jacket and taking my coffee and throwing it in the garbage. Frank got up; put on his hoodie and we made our way out to my car.

When we got in my car Franks grumbles of hunger got louder.

"Arg!" Frank growled, scrunching up his face in discomfort. Aw, I just wanted to lean over and hug him! Wait I wanted to do what? OK maybe I shouldn't get anymore Star Bucks.

"Where do you and your little friend want to go?" I asked turning on the crappy old car.

"Anywhere…please." He replied, looking out the window.

"OK. How does a pizza shop sound to you?" I asked. He nodded and we were on our way to the Al's New York Style Pizza Shop.

It's kind of weird how now its OUR or WE… I hope it doesn't turn into something MORE. It would ruin my career. Especially since he's my co-worker! I can't imagine the shit I would be in….the shit WE would be in…SHIT! Ya see?

I pulled up to the pizza shop and cut the engine. When we entered the little shop the aroma of fresh pizza dough and tomato sauce filled my greedy nostrils and made Franks stomach grumble even more.

"What kind of pizza would you like?" I asked Frank, when it was our turn, feeling around for my wallet in my pockets. "Sausage lovers? Pepperoni?"

"Vegetarian please." He said smiling.

"Oh okay." I said to him. "OK, we would like a veggie pizza and an extra cheese pizza. Thanks." Gerard told the guy behind the counter. The guy had a mean, stern face with pizza dough here and there on his apron.

"Coming right up, sir." He replied.

We sat down at a table and sat there in total awkwardness. After a while Franks Side Kick started vibrating again. He took it out and started texting. Then he put it down on the table and excused himself to go to the bathroom. When Frank was in there for about 40 seconds his SK started ringing. I looked at the phone and it said 'Vincent<3' with a picture of a guy with a bunch of colorful tattoos and a scruffy but nice beard wearing drain pipes. The guy had his arms around, what looks like, Frank. Jealousy washed over me for some odd reason. The phone was on its 3rd ring and I decided to pick it up.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Frankie baby?" A rough voice questioned.

"Uh…no. This is Franks um…Friend." I replied.

"Oh…I see… *CLICK*"

Well…OK. Bye. Nice to talk to you, yea….Cunt.

I put the phone back where it was and waited for Frank to come out of the bathroom. I didn't wait too long because after I put the phone down a few minutes later Frank came out.

"Is it OK if we don't eat here ever again? Some random dude just tried to sell me his boxers and a used box of condoms…" He said grabbing his phone and started texting once again.

I laughed and said "Sure no problem."

He looked at me and smiled. "You have a really nice smile." He told me and got back to his texting, not paying any mind to my reaction. My reaction was well….WIDE eyes and a red face.

The pizza came and we started eating. We quietly eat and left.

We got back to the building without getting in trouble and sat in the cubicle. There was basically nothing to do.

"What do we do here? I mean, what kind of job is this? Does it have to do with the stock market or something?" He asked leaning back in his chair and folding his hands behind his head. "Does it have to do with Cocaine?" He asking again, whispering the word 'cocaine' and leaning forward, his eyes on me.

"I seriously have no idea and I don't care. I just do what ever. It seems I'm pretty good at doing what ever too because I get paid A LOT." I replied. "And I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with cocaine." We laughed.

10 minutes felt like FOREVER!!!

Frank suggested we pass the time by getting to know each other. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Look, I'll go first. I'm pretty fucking short." He said smiling.

"No fucking duh, shrimp!" I joked.

"NOT COOL!" He faked a shocked expression.

I laughed at him and shook my head.

"OK so… I'm pretty much addicted to Star Bucks coffee." I told him.

"I can see that." He said pointing to my 'Star Bucks Lover' screen saver. I giggled. We spent the next few hours joking and getting to know each other.

Soon 7pm came and it was time to go home. Frank and I said our 'nice to meet you, goodbyes and left.

HM…Exciting day? Na, that's an understatement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please.