Super Human

Super Human.

[Weak
I have been crying and crying for weeks
How'd I survive when I can barely speak
Barely eat, On my knees]

My broken heart, stopped me from functioning. Threw me of course. You don't need to know his name, or the story he broke my heart and thats the end of it. My phone rang, with a glance to the caller ID i sniffed and answered.

"Hey Tyler."

"I'm Coming Over." Without another word he hung up. Tyler, Tyler, tyler. My best friend, my rock, my knight in shining armour. He was definatley my cure to a broken heart. After a small tap on the door, i heard it creak open.

[But that's the moment u came to me]

I felt Tyler's warm arms around me, actions speak louder than words. It was a hug like no other he was like magic, wait no he IS magic. I melted in his arms it was the only place where i felt safe.

[I don't know what your love has done to me]

I was invunerable, safe and dry from the storm around me.

[Think I'm invincible
I see though the me I used to be]

I looked into his eyes as he tucked some of my hair behind my eat and wiped a few stray tears way with his thumb. I never saw that look before. It was a different type of love. He leant down and brushed his lips lightly with mine. Actions speak louder than words.

[You changed my whole life
Don't know what your doing to me with your love]

My mind raced a thousand different places, but stopped at one of my most tersured memories. Our first meeting at the park all those years back. I was the only one dressed as Superman and everyone else was either spiderman or batman. Thus i was the left one out. Tyler came up to me.

"Don't worry your more super hero that any of them" Thats all i needed to hear.

[I'm feeling all super human, you did that to me
A super human heart beats in me]

I looked back up at him. Flashing him my best smile i leaned closer into him.

[Nothing can stop me here with you
Super human (I feel so superhuman X2)
Super human]

He makes me feel strong helping me right all the wrongs. Showing me the thngs i couldn't see before. I can reach my tommorow with him.

[Strong
Since I've been flying and righting the wrongs
Feels almost like I've had it all along
And I can see tomorrow]

Now i can sing a different song, about a boy that righted all my wrongs. He must be superhuman, and it has to be contagious.

Where every problem is gone because
I flew everywhere with love inside of me
It's unbelievable to see how love can set me free

It's not a bird, not a plane
It's my heart and it's going, gone away
My only weakness is you
Only reason is you
Every minute with you
I can feel like I can do anything
Going going, I'm gone away in love

Super human
♠ ♠ ♠
this is meh, i was distracted then the whole flipping thing didn't get saved so this is rough. hope you like it any way. it was sorta anti climatic but shmeh.
FOR MY ADORKABLE.XX MY BEST FRIEND FO LIFE, I'M SO HAPPY YOU FOUND HAPPINESS IN THAT GUY LOVEE YOU.