I Will Follow You Into The Dark

Drepe de Belysning

Since Toki had dreamt about that girl, he'd felt different. Almost like a new person... even though he hadn't even met her. She might not even exist, but Toki would like to think otherwise. Besides, he had a feeling. He didn't know what it was, but it came from his stomach and exploded in his chest, making his heart beat a million times faster than it ever has before. Toki didn't know what to think of it, so, he didn't.

Live show. Just as before, the crowd is pretty much instant death as insane fans headbang to the point of their brain shaking loose enough to fall out completely. But there was something different. Toki was playing faster, and faster is better. Not as fast as Skwisgaar, but faster than what he was usually capable of. The rest of the band didn't know why, but Toki did. He had that feeling of his chest exploding and his heart racing, and he had to keep up with it. It was almost involuntary as his fingers blurred from how hast he played... rhythm guitar. The rest of the band had to speed up slightly to keep up with him. It wasn't a miracle, but Skwisgaar sure as hell got a kick out of it.

After the show, Skwisgaar stopped Toki before he left backstage. Both their minds were filled with questions.

Skwisgaar tapped Toki's chest. "Tokis, whats was that?"

"What was whats?" Toki asked innocently, wiping a bit of his stage makeup off.

"You knows what I ams talkings about," Skwisgaar snorted. "Yous were trying to be fasters thans me or somethings!"

"Skwisgaar, I onlys did my best as usual." Toki simply answered. "And tonights, it was betters than usuals." He shrugged. "I can'ts explains it."

Skwisgaar raised his eyebrow and stared down at Toki. "My gods Tokis, yous are de biggest dildos I haves evers talked to."

Toki stared up at Skwisgaar, waiting for a signal that he could leave finally. Skwisgaar knew there was something Toki wasn't telling him, but he thought it would be a waste of time to try to get it out of him. Skwisgaar sighed and let Toki by.

Toki snuck through the shadows back to the Dethbus. He wasn't in the mood to meet weird fans. San Francisco was full to the fucking gills with them. This city was packed with the most wealthy people (that weren't Dethklok) and the most homeless people. A one-eyed hooker near the door did it for Toki. He leaped into the Dethbus before people could see him.

"Toki!" He turned around to see Pickles and Aimee, well, getting ready to make babies, minus having the baby.

"Ugh, on de couch, Pickle?" Toki covered his eyes and scrunched up his face slightly.

"God, Toki, we're not even naked or nothin'," Pickles grumbled, grabbing Aimee and leading her to their room.

"Shuts up." Toki said to himself, sitting down on the couch––far away from where Pickles and Aimee had just been. I wonders if Aimee ever says "Pickle" durings sex? Because dat would be funnys. Like sayings "apple" or "cucumbers" durings sex.

Meanwhile, Nathan picked up his Dethphone in his room. It was Charles.

"Nathan I'm sorry I have to tell you this, but there is going to be a change in your tour."

"What does that mean?" Nathan grunted, scribbling something on a piece of paper nearby.

"Well, during your tour dates in Illinois and Wisconsin, Dethklok is going to have another band open up for them."

"Another band?! No one opens up for Dethklok, not even Dethklok!" Nathan roared, standing up, glaring at Charles in his mind.

"Like I said, I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do about it. The best thing you can do right now is just accept it and play your set like before. The band seems to be pretty decent from what I hear." Charles replied, his tone not changing once again.

"Dethklok can't put up with Decent. We need brutal and metal and amazing!"

"Once again, I'm sorry. I know they're called Drepe de Belysning. Toki would know what it means if you want to know."

"Fuck, Is that Norwegian?"

"Yes."

"Brutal." Nathan said quietly.

"I might just need to tell you, the entire band is female."
♠ ♠ ♠
This may be weird, but... I needed Cobra Starship to finish this chapter. I hope it's okay, I like writing about Dethklok, hah. Once again, 99% of spelling errors are on purpose. This is Dethklok we're talking about, guys.