I Will Follow You Into The Dark

Calm Down.

"In Wiscansin?" Pickles yelled, splashing water around in the hot tub.

"Yeah, and they're all chicks." Nathan complained, staring into the water.

"Dat coulds be de bests things evers or de worsts." Skwisgaar stated, his fingers swishing water as he guitarified underwater.

"Oh comes ons, you don't even knows what dey sounds like." Toki said quietly.

Murderface laughed. "I bey they're all bitchesch."

"What is de band's names?" Skwisgaar asked.

"Drepe De Belys..nig." Nathan butchered the words as he tried to speak Norwegian.

"Oh! You means Drepe De Belysning! Its means "kill de lights"." Toki exclaimed, splashing water everywhere.

"Calm down, Toki. It's just Norwegian." Pickles grumbled, taking a sip of his drink.

Meanwhile, in Illinois...

I've gotta take this moment just to push you down,
Spin you around with the foot on the back of your neck,
Up on the curb, with the pressure on your teeth,
Not gonna take this, not gonna take this!

I watch the rain make a puddle to get you soaked,
This fallen word cried coming out of your throat,
Sticky times for the shallow believer,
Not gonna take this, not gonna take this!

I swear your head is bigger than us all, getting bigger,
Go slit your own throat, slit your own throat,
You're more turned on than anyone could be by yourself,
go slit your own throat, slit your own throat...


"Good." Victoria sighed happily as she let go of the microphone. "That was better than last week."

"Yeah, it was." Shannon tuned her guitar, looking around the room.

London set her bass down on its stand. "I think you might kill Alexis, though. She's been trying so hard." She laughed, looking behind her at the drum set.

"Fucking a, Vicky. I'm gonna get those scary buff arms again." Alexis set her drum sticks down and sighed heavily, brushing her hair out of her eyes and she stood slowly.

"Sorry Lexi," Victoria replied quietly. "Practice is over. We can go eat and stuff."

London and Shannon cheered as they shoved each other out of the back room and into the living room.

Alexis stayed back on the couch in the back room. Her arms ached more than usual after band practice, but she managed to pick up her cell phone to check any messages. There was one.

"Hello, Alexis. This is Charles Ofdensen. I believe we have talked before about you and your band opening up for Dethklok for a week or so. They don't seem very open to the idea but no one has said they weren't up for it. I just hope you know... this is a great honor for any band. I've grown very close to Dethklok, and I don't want them to be unhappy about this. Please understand if these plans change."