I Will Follow You Into The Dark

In-N-Out

It's the middle of the day at a random stop Dethklok have ended up at. The Dethbus is being refilled by the Klokateers and everyone in the band is wandering around the town, as they usually do. Aimee is lounging on the floor, her feet dipped into the hot tub. Her elbows are propping her up as she watches TV.

Toki bursts through the door, his arms holding bags and bags of candy that are dropping little bits of sweets everywhere. He sees Aimee and greets her, and she waves back. Toki sets his sweets in his room, stuffing a few candies into his mouth and flattening his shirt a little before turning around. He makes his way back out to the main room and lays on his stomach. His elbows prop him up as his hands cradle his face.

They watch television in silence until a commercial takes over the screen. It takes Toki's mind wandering, as it's about dream studies.

"Aimees?" Toki says quietly, looking over at the girl.

"Yes?" Aimee looks back at the guitarist.

"I'ves been havings dese dreams lately.. and Iyes can'ts figure dems out."

A puzzled look came over Aimee's face. "About what, exactly?"

"A girl... she's so beautifuls. She has beens in every one of my dreams lately." Toki looked into the hot tub, studying the waves that rippled through the water as Aimee's feet swished around silently. "I'ves never seens her before dis... I haven't met hers."

"What does she look like?"

"Her hairs is brown... and her eyes are so green. It's like if Pickle and Natens mixed deir eyes togethers and den makes dem a krillion times more amazings. Her skins looks so soft. She looks like one of those dolls with de pale skin? A... porcelains doll." Toki's eyes sparkled as the thought of her danced through his mind. "I don't knows her name... she might not even exist."

"Oh Toki, she sounds really beautiful." Aimee smiled softly and looked down at him. "I think she's real. She's probably your other half.... I usually don't believe in things like this but she could be your soul mate."

Toki nodded. "She is very pretty. I wish you could sees her," Toki smiled "You know when I played fasters den usuals the other days? I was tinking about hers den."

Aimee grinned and bit the corner of her lip. "Toki," she couldn't help but smile at the thought of this. "She has to be real."

"Whats?" Toki raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Toki, I think you're in love."

~

London and Alexis sat down with their meal before heading over to band practice. In-N-Out was one of their favorite places to eat. People knew who they were, they just didn't bother them at all.

"Lex, I still can't fucking believe you got us to open for Dethklok. Does anyone even open for them? I don't think anyone's even, like, opened for them. Ever. Like, really, ever." London grinned, taking a bite of her meal.

"Dude, London. Don't get too excited. Charles said they can still say no. Don't hold your breath," Alexis replied, dunking her fries into some Special Sauce.

"Dude... I can open up for Skwisgaar." London smiled, daydreaming. "Mmm, Skwisgaar."

Alexis smirked. "You'd love to know what the world's fastest guitarist can do to a lady with his fingers, huh?"
♠ ♠ ♠
To everyone in the midwest: I know there is no In-N-Out there. It's only on the west side of the USA... but eventually you'll get one. They're amazing. But London and I are from California... so I had to put it in there. I hope you liked it.