Love After Death

I Will Follow Your Into The Dark

"KiKi!" Joey called, but KiKi didn't seem to be able to hear his calls.
"Ryan?" KiKi asked, sumbling over a stray stick.
Ryan tried to respond, but when he tried, nothing came out. Ryan tried to scream out but he couldn't even open his mouth.
"Ryan, is that really you?"
All Ryan could do was nodd and hold out his hand, silently asking KiKi to take it and join him. Heisitantly, she outstreatched her hand and lightly placed it in his. Once she did, an electric current ran up Ryan's arm and it felt like a bucket of ice cold water was dumped on him.
Ryan didn't know if KiKi had felt it too, but he quickly got his answer when he looked up into her eyes. There was shock and fear in them
Ryan looked down at their clasped hands and realized that the point where their hands first touched was glowing.
"Ryan?"
Ryan nodded again and finally seeme to gain his voice back.
"Come with me, KiKi," his voice was just bearly a wisper. "Join me. Forever."
"How?'' she asked, uncertain.
"Follow me and I will show you."
KiKi looked back at Joey, who awas stumbling over, calling her name. She then looked back at Ryan, a warm smile on his face and a re-assuring look imprinted in his beautiful eyes.
Taking a quick look at Joey, she made up her mind.
"KiKi,'' Ryan started, but KiKi hushed him by placing a finger on his lips.
"You don't need to convince me."\
"But-"
The next thing Ryan knew, his eyes were closed and KiKi's lips were pressed softly against his. He was paralized with shock, but instantly relaxed into the kiss and brought his left hand up to rest on her cheek lightly. KiKi's right hand was at the back of his neak, deepening the kiss. A few seconds later, Ryan slightly brushed his tounge over her bottom lip, asking for promission to enter.
KiKi complied and slipped her tounge past Ryan's. They touched and an electric current ran through them. Time seemed to stop, the shouts from Joey dissappeared and all that existed was KiKi and Ryan.
They broke apart and slowly looking into eachothers eyes, they found the love they've been searching for. Her hand slipped and made its way over his heart, feeling the soft rhythm. Smiling, she looked down at her self to notice that she wasn't like she was a few seconds ago.
She looked more pale. No, whispy.

More... ghostly. More like Ryan.
The smile faded slowly as she tried to figure out why she changed.
"You're with me now, KiKi," Ryan answered the un-asked question. "You're just like me. You've entered my world."
"It-"KiKi broke off and looked up at Ryan. "-it nice here?"
"Much better than life."
She turned and looked back at Joey, who was looking for KiKi under a rock, then took Ryan's hand.
They both walked, hand in hand, off twords the cemetery gates, stoping every once in a while to share a kiss before continuing on their way.

___________THE

___________END.