Hollywood Here We Come

Chapter Three: The Tour Bus

-Christine's point of view-

It has been twenty two days. I have made it. I didn’t give up, even though I have thought a lot about it. I had stomach flu thirteen days ago, but I think it was all nervousness. This was my very first tour, and I was opening for a huge band.

Today, I was meeting the Jonas Brothers. We were going through our arrangements and everything else. We have been for the last week, well our managers have been, and I haven't met them yet.

All of my favorite clothes were packed, and I had everything I needed. I was on my way to where ever it was we were meeting them. We were going to figure out our rooms on the bus, and then we were leaving. The whole drive there, I thought about myself on stage. It made me more nauseas than ever.

By the time we got there, I was shaking and not paying attention to all the details my parents were telling me. At this point, all that mattered was that I had to do this. Today, my life was going to change more than I could have ever dreamed of.

I walked in, I saw Adrienne, the Jonas Brothers, and their manager. Before anyone saw me, I stuck my chin in the air, fluffed my hair, and walked confidently to the table where they were seated. I acted like I did this kind of stuff every day of my life. We spent a countless amount of time discussing every detail.

I had my own cove in the back of the bus with a coffee colored curtain guarding it off. I sat all of my stuff down as we sat on the bus and began driving. I sat on the couch in the main room, acting like nothing was going on. Joe walked over to me and stared down at me, with an unreadable expression on his face. I finally decided to speak.

"Hi. I'm Christine." I said looking him directly in the eyes. He sat down next to me.
"Hello Christine, I'm Joe!" He said, squirming around. In the next four hours, I became incredibly comfortable with them. We were joking around and having fun, as if we had been the best of friends. Their parents were two of the nicest people ever. I could tell the next three months of this tour, would go extremely better than I though.

As of right now, Kevin, Joe, Nick, and I were sitting around the kitchen table talking about the tour, and random things. We had just stopped at starbucks and picked up some drinks.

"Tea is disgusting." I declared, scrunching my nose.
"You are just jealous." Joe smirked, stealing my caramel macchiato and taking a drink. I faux-pouted at him.
"What do I have to be jealous of?" I said in a joking manner, stealing my drink back.
Within the next five minutes, we had a long conversation about tea. I think I could definitely get used to this whole tour thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Joseph Jonas. :D
Next chapter soon guys.
I wont be updating too much until July thirteenth, because the county fair is here and me and some friends are gonna hang out.