Fight For A Reason.

I'd Do It Over Again.

“Was the meal good, my gentlemen?”
The waiter started to clean up after them, and handed them the dessert menu before they got a chance to answer. Gerard just nodded and smiled while the waiter ran away. Frank was shocked over how little time it had taken to take their plates and glasses away. And suddenly he was back, ready to take their order.
“Gerard, you want any dessert?”
Yeah, you, Gerard thought while looking trough the menu for the second time. It seemed to be almost too many delicious desserts, it was hard to choose just one.
“I want the ‘Tiramisu’. My mom always make that for familydinners. I love it.”
“Cool.” Frank got curious. Was Gerard Italian or something? He had to ask later.
“And I’ll try the ‘Lemon Cream Cake’.”
The butler wrote it all down, and started jogging away with one hand in the air.
“I’ll be right back, my gentlemen.”
And right back he was. Their desserts looked marvellous.
“Thanks Domenico!”
Gerard smiled to the waitor, and Frank couldn’t stop his eyebrows raising, even though he knew about Gerard and this Domenico guy’s past.

“What?”
“What what?”
Gerard started laughing while Frank realized his eyebrows were still way up in the air. He probably looked like a maniac with insomnia.
“Yeah. Why the eyebrows so high?”
“No, nothing. I’m just not over you and that Dominantico or whatever, yet.”
“Domenico, actually.”
Gerard couldn’t stop giggle, and Frank tried to look mad. He didn’t like when people laughed of him, even though it didn’t really matter when Gerard was the one laughing.
“Oh, come on, now you look like a six-year-old brat.”
That comment made Frank laugh. He could hear Gerard mumble something about ‘finally’, and smiled what he hoped was his most adorable smile to Gerard. It obviously was, because Gerard suddenly leaned over the table, and kissed Frank softly.
“Wow, thanks, that made my day,” Frank smirked. He couldn’t help but notice that the waitor, Domenico or whatever, who had been staring at them the whole time, had now taken his eyes off them. When he came over with the bill after a quick snap from Gerard, he didn’t even smile to them like he’d done before. He just came over, and walked away with his head held high.
But Frank felt wonderful, and so did Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment. :D