Heaven Help Us

Hear the sound the angels came screaming

I was popular in a sense that I knew what the hell was going on around me, unlike the preppy bitches (cheerleaders) and jocks. I was popular in the sense that I had true friends and we would stick together no matter what. In a place like Jersey you really can't find anyone that you can really and truely trust. There was Gerard and Mikey Way. They were like my brothers. Gerard would always draw and sing for me and Mikey was always cheap entertainment...just kidding but the time that he- nevermind. Then there was Ray Toro. Everyone knew him as the wierd-o with the fro. It was alot of fun to annoy him with it. Frankie Iero. My partner in crime, midget eating- I mean Skittle eating midget. He was always too hyper for his own good.

I moved to California when I was 15 and back to Jersey just in time for my senior year. That's when everything got started.

"Hey are you new here?"
"Yea. I'm Andie."
"Gerard. So where did you move from?"
"California."
"If you don't mind me asking, but why the hell did you move from a great place like that to a shitty one like this?"
"Too preppy and not enough true Misfits fans there."

We both laughed till I thought we would die. That was when a great friendship was started. We were together all the time.

0=&#9474;&#9474;XXXXX> &#9829; <XXXXX&#9474;&#9474;=0

"Do you mind if I introduce you to a couple of my friends?"
"That's fine."
"Alright." We walked into his house and there sat six people that looked like the type of people he would hang around. "Hey fuckers, this is Andie. They are-"
"GEE!!"
"Calm down Frank."
"Sorry."
"Like I was saying that was Frank. The dude with the 'fro is Ray. The girl next to him is his girlfriend, Christa. Next is Matt. She is-"
"MY WIFEY!!!!!!."
"Calm the hell down Frank. Sorry for him, I'm Jamia."
"Last but not least is that tard."
"I do have a name fucker."
"Right. That is Michael James Way the first and most retarded. Known for is numerous incidences with toasters and radios in the shower."
I was laughing so hard at them for now they were on the ground beating the crap out of each other.

0=&#9474;&#9474;XXXXX> &#9829; <XXXXX&#9474;&#9474;=0

They were the most unique people I have ever met...still. I still miss them everyday and hope they are happy for what HE has done.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think? Congrats on reading this! It is the first thing I have written in a long time!

0=&#9474;&#9474;XXXXX> &#9829; <XXXXX&#9474;&#9474;=0 0=&#9474;&#9474;XXXXX> &#9829; <XXXXX&#9474;&#9474;=0 0=&#9474;&#9474;XXXXX> &#9829; <XXXXX&#9474;&#9474;=0

btw I love this ^^^