Dance to This Beat

Kdnapping

These past 3 days I wish that George/Ryan, whomever you prefer, didn't tell me that was going to happen. I've been nervous all week and Pete has been suspicious. I also think that I should write him a note. Tell him how I hate how he started as a jerk, then made me completely and utterly fall in love with him. I grabbed a note pad from the nightable and began writing.

Suddenly, I heard a crash, and saw my window shatter through the curtains. I quickly shoved the note into my pocket. Oh God. Not now. Please not now.

"Oh Alex. Why not now? It's such a perfect time."

I turned my head towards the chase lounge in the opposite side of the room. I saw a tall, lanky, figure sitting atop it. He had medium length brown hair, well maybe a little shorter. He was wearing a suit, ahd a fur hang over coat, and a small hat on his head. Someone is in need of a new fashion change....

"My dear, I only wear this when I'm on buisness."

"What buisness do you plan on doing here?"

"Oh, like you don't know." He came closer and closer and then stopped by the end of my bed.

I figured by now would be a good time to scream but was quickly stopped before the shriek came out of my mouth by a hand covering it.

"Alex, we wouldn't want your dear Peter to hear us would you? Mike."

The hand over my mouth was replaced by a small white cloth. I instantly became very dizzy. my vision went blurry, soon slipping into darkness.

"Goodnight Alex Morrisan."

Darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yah, so that's the ending. Of course there will be a sequel I would never leave you just hanging like that. The new story will be called , "I Will Posses Your Heart", yes after the Death cab For Cutie song. I'm not the biggest fan of them, but I do like that song, and that kind of goes with the next story theme. Yup so, ummmmmm, yah. I just want to thank all the readers who read this story and for all the comments I got. If you can, tell all your friends about the story please :D

So, anybody wannna suggest anything? comment? questions? just ask :D

Ok so thank you once again and yah, new story will be up soon :D