Dance to This Beat

Interrupted Dreams

"What are you talking about?!", replying to Pete's phrase.

"How can I make it anymore obvious Alex?", he said starting to get his temper up.

"I - I don't understand." I had a feeling of what he was going to say.

"I like you Alex!" Yup. Saw that coming.

"I can see that! I may like you too."

"Then what is there not to understand?"

"I don't know. Love is confusing."

"Oh come on. I like you, you like me, I know that. Come with me. We'll have some fun."

I got out of Pete's gentile grip. I walked back about an inch even though i wanted to be even closer sometimes .

"I'm not ready for that Pete."

"We can take it slow and -

"No! God, I'm not ready and you'll just have to wait!"

"Alex, love -

"Just leave me alone! I need room to breathe."

I ran back to my room, not realizing i slammed the door.
Now I noticed i was upset and I needed to calm down, so I took a quick shower. After that, got my PJ's on and went to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________

Pete kept being angry. He actually kicked me out. He told me to go and be 'sucked by a Dandy'. Original right? It was weird. When I returned it was like I never left. I was working back at Starbucks and some guy came up.

"How may I help you?"

" Come on Alex. Please just stay with me for the night. Come on"


______________________________________________________________________

I woke up screaming, noticing a force was making me walk out of bed probably to someone else's .

"Stop it Pete! Just stop it!"

My feet stopped moving by themselves. I swear everyone in the house probably heard me. I felt like I was going crazy. I went back to bed, having no more interrupted dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
8th woo!. I'm sooo glad I'm getting good feedback! i love everyone on this freakin site sooo much!