Writing Words To The Music In Her Head

Infatuation Touches Me

After a long period of dead silence, 'Will' finally broke it.

”Uh, do I recognize you from somewhere?” He asked and looked like he seriously thought he knew me somehow.

Just like I felt.

”I don't know”, I mumbled back. ”I think I recognize you too.”

”Really?” he grinned. ”I'm Billie Joe.” Ha! Close enough..

He shook my hand, but I just stared at him

”Oh, you're Billie Joe”, I breathed. ”The singer from Green Day, right?”

He giggled.

”Uhm, yeah, y'know”, he smiled. ”Who are you?”

”I'm... I'm.... Sarah”, I mumbled.

Quit mumbling! I told myself. He'll think that you're socially disturbed!

”... Tré's little sister?” Billie Joe asked.

He knew me too? And as Tré's little sister? Good luck with that relationship. We'd never be more than friends now...
I mentally slapped myself. What was this? We weren't even friends yet! Something was seriously wrong with me.

”Yeah”, I answered. ”I'm Tré's little sister.”

”Cool, he's our new drummer”, he said.

I raised both eyebrows and stared at him.

”He is?”

”Yeah, he just tried out today.”

I was so happy for Tré that I couldn't control my happiness.

”So that's why he skipped!” I exclaimed. ”I was wondering why... Oh, this is so good for him! Thank you so much!”

I gave him a big smile. I just wanted to jump around and give him a suffocating hug.

Billie laughed.

”You should thank your brother for his drumming-skills”, he said. ”He's exactly what our band need.”

His words made me want to hug him even more.
Being horny for a guy you barely know and happy for your brother at the same time is kind off a strange mix. I tried to focus on what he just said about my brother instead. It might just make me feel a little less uncomfortable.

“I will”, I grinned.

I gazed into his eyes, and he stared back. I got lost in those green eyes. The butterflies in my stomach was flying around like crazy and my heart pounded fast inside my chest. He was so beautiful. I wanted to touch him, feel his skin against mine and kiss him passionately on the lips. And he would kiss back, his lips as wanting as me, his hands hungry to touch me.

Then I looked away. The familiar heat started to warm my cheeks and I knew that I was blushing like a madman.

“So I'll see you around”, Billie smiled, his eyes searching for mine.

“Yeah”, I smiled back.

He winked at me, and then he walked past me.
I turned around to catch one last look at him.
If he liked me, he would turn around too.

He didn't turn around.

* * * *

I was so rushed to get my keys out of my pockets to come inside the house, that I dropped them two times before I could actually open it.
When I finally opened the door and slammed it close behind me, I shouted excitedly;
“Tré! Are you home?!”
“Shut up!” Came Tré's voice from the basement.

I frowned. He never told me to shut up, if it wasn't a joke or something.
I kicked off my shoes and went to the basement, where I found Mike and Tré sitting and watching Animal Planet. Mike was giggling like a madman.

“What is it, Sarah??” Tré yelled and turned around to face me.

I stared at him. He looked like he had been crying, even though he broke out in laughter when Mike imitated him.

“What's wrong with you gu...”

That's when I noticed what they were smoking.
Great. Just great.

“Where did you get this?” I shouted angrily.

Tré laughed.

“I bought it fr-from Billie”, Mike giggled. “2 Dollar Bill!”

I just wanted to hug Tré and congratulate him for being an official member of Green Day. I wanted him to thank me and look like a child on Christmas Eve. But I didn't. He didn't deserve it, by the way he acted.
I had never supported drugs, and that was what made me an outcast even in the punk area. This was so typical!

I stormed up the stairs and went into my room. I tried to control my anger, and tried to think about calming things.
Billie.
I'd meet him even more now. I smiled to myself. What if we'd become a couple? And lie in my bed all day, just enjoying spending time together. He'd kiss my cheek and tell me that I was beautiful, and I would just smile, because I'd know it was true. He'd made me feel beautiful.

Then I laughed loudly to myself.

I watched too many of those chick-flicks!
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, you guys! :)

xx /Freeny