Status: Now with a new and improved layout!

Pikachu Gets a Job

Chapter 7: A New Enemy Approacheth

Lisa: Shane! Your back! We were so worried! Were you attacked by the woodchucks!?

Me: Well...uh, not exactly.

Pikachu: Lisa, he wasn't attacked, he''s just been ignoring his loyal readers for four months.

Me: I DID NO SUCH THING!

Chuck: Just write the next chapter! The fans are waiting!

Me: Alright, alright. Yeesh, you're worse than my mother.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One day, at the McDonald's you all know and love...

"Hey, Pikachu," said Chuck as he walked up to the counter.

"Yes, Chuck?" replied Pikachu.

"What was up with that completely random and pointless Chapter 6?"

"Well, you see, Chuck, that is what is known as 'filler'. It's a pointless one-off chapter that does nothing to further the plot and focuses solely on entertaining the reader. Basically, Shane had nothing better to write,"

"...um...I understood that..."

Little did they know that all the while, they we're being watched by an unspeakable terror!

"Yes, yes," he said to himself as he watched them on his computer screen, "This will work perfectly. I'll simply extract all of the mustard from this disgusting eatery, have my minions bring it to my lair, and I'll finally have enough mustard to complete my condiment cannon! Then, I, Mean Mr. Mustard, will rule the world!"

"But, sir," one of his many robot minions said as it approached him, "How will having twenty-seven different condiments at your disposal help you take over the world?"

"...hm...you know, I probably should've thought this through more than I did..."

~MEANWHILE~

Back at McDonald's, Pikachu had just finished explaining the fourth dimension to his co-workers, when he heard a loud bang come from below the floor.

"What was that?" he asked.

"You don't think..." said Chuck as he turned to look at Lisa.

"No, no way...could it?" she replied.

"Why is no one completing there sentences? And what was that bang?" asked Pikachu again.

"It could have been the internal mustard tanks," said Chuck, putting his ear to the floor.

BANG!

"Yep, that's them," he said, lifting his head off the ground.

"So, how do we fix them?" asked Pikachu, now very confused.

"Not sure," Chuck replied, "They've never broken down before...mainly because we never use them.

"One thing's for sure," said Lisa in a very solemn tone, "To do it, we must go...BELOW."

~ONE MINUTE LATER~

"We're going to show you something only five other people have ever seen," said Chuck as they entered the back room.

"Why only five?" Pikachu asked.

"It's top secret...okay, no one really cares."

Chuck then reached down and opened a hatch in the floor.

"This leads to...BELOW." said Chuck.

"Okay, could you guys stop saying that, I'm getting kinda freaked out..." said Pikachu.

They then proceeded (Aha! I spelled it right that time!) into the passageway. They went down a spiral staircase that creaked with every step. Lisa even made the group stop once to play "Barbie Girl" on the steps. When they reached the bottom, they saw it was a huge cave, then...

Pikachu: Wait, wait, wait! Hold the phone! What is with all the freakin' caves under the restaurants? I mean seriously, it can't be a sewer system, or a subway, or even a regular basement?

Me: Well, Pikachu, we're working on a budget here, and a cave is the only extra set we can afford.

Pikachu: What about all that money you won at the track?

Me: Oh, it went to charity.

Pikachu: Really?

Me: No, I spent it on a lifetime supply of Gummy Bears. THEY'RE MY ONE WEAKNESS!

Anyway, where were we? Oh, yes, the...BELOW. So, Pikachu and the gang entered the cave..I mean basement, and searched for the internal mustard tanks. They found the internal ketchup tanks, the internal mayonnaise tanks, even the internal syrup tanks, but the internal mustard tanks were nowhere to be found.

"I say we look at the directory," Lisa suggested.

"Lisa," Chuck replied, "This is an incredibly elaborate and complex cave, there's not going to be a..."

Chuck didn't have a chance to finish the sentence as Pikachu and Lisa were too busy looking at the directory.

"Alright," said Pikachu, reading the directory, "It looks like we take a left up here, then we go past Macy's, and take a right at GameCrazy, and there we are."

~5 MINUTES LATER~

"There they are, the internal mustard tanks," said Chuck.

"Wow," Pikachu said in amazement, "It's almost as awesome as, ahem, THE BIGGEST BALL OF TWINE IN MINNESOTA!"

"Hey, who's that guy?" Lisa said pointing to a mysterious man beside the IMT. He appeared to be hooking up a hose to the tanks.

"Ah! I've been spotted!" he exclaimed, " Minions! Attach the tanks to the plane! We're leaving!"

The minions did what they were told and attached the internal mustard tanks to a gigantic plane flying out side.

"No! He's stealing the mustard!" yelled Pikachu, ignoring the extreme amount of collateral
damage being caused by the tanks smashing through the floor and then through the ceiling.

"Muahahaha!" Mean Mr. Mustard laughed, "It's all mine now!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

To be continued...
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, I've been gone for a while. But now I'm back, and with a new chapter! Will Pikachu and the gang ever defeat Mean Mr. Mustard? Or will he rule the world with his condiments? Find out next time on...PIKACHU GETS A JOB!