Lilacrollus: The First Moon

The Discovering Of Evangeline

“Yes, Quidam. You’re name.” Angelo said.

“Uhm…” Carlisia pondered. What was her name?

All of a sudden a silent wind whispered letters. “C” “A” “R” “L” “I” “S” “I” “A”.

“Angelo, her name is Carlisia!” Allysia shouted in happiness.

“How do you know principessa?” Angelo asked.

“The winds they have spoken!” Allysia said.

“Oh, you want me to believe that Lilacrollus contacted you by the winds?”

“Father! It is a possibility!”

Carlisia remembered her name. Her past, her age, her family, her secrets, her skills everything. But she thought… she wanted a new life. She had to change her name.

“Yes, Carlisia is my second name. My name is…” Carlisia said.

“Evangeline. My name is Evangeline Carlisia De Barbarack.” Carlisia responded. Having created such a great pseudonym.

“Well, Evangeline you are more than welcome to stay with us. How may we help you?” Allysia said without consent from her parent.

“Well…” Carlisia thought of a million wonders Angelo and Allysia could do. But, her first thought was education. She wanted to make her mother proud at least by one thing. She truly cared about her mother.

“I’d like to continue with my education.” Carlisia responded.

“Well, what grade did you reach?” Angelo asked.

“I reached twelfth grade.” She replied.

“Well, you could go to the Community College for less serious classes. Or you could go to Università Intelletto for more serious education.” Angelo replied back.

Carlisia’s mother wanted her to have her own business, but it she had to be a dressmaker. Carlisia loved to plan things. Make lists and other such things.

“Uhm, I’d like to open up my own events planning business.”

“Well, you could go to Università intelletto for a degree in business which gives you more of
an education. The Community College gives you less of an education for less money.”

“Hmm...” Carlisia thought.

“I wouldn’t want to bankrupt you so I will go to the Community College!”

Carlisia was ecstatic! She thought that her life had started anew! She couldn’t be happier.
“Well, we’ll go tomorrow and sign you up for business classes.

" Although, for you to graduate you need to take two more lessons.” Angelo said.

“Well, ok.”

Carlisia’s life was no longer hers it was now Evangeline’s life. But she still considered herself as herself. She never thought she was a new person she just thought she was herself with another person’s name.