Always Keep My Heart Sirius Black

The Beginning

Early afternoon:

Rose opens the window of her cottage and lets the cool breeze hit her face. She brushes her teeth and hair and goes into the kitchen to make a cup of tea. just then she hears a knock on the door, answering it, she sees her friend "Nina"
"Oh hi!" Rose says, hugging Nina. "Hi, i just thought i would stop in to see what you've been up to, it's been awhile since we've had a good chat." Nina says with a laugh. "I know I'm sorry, I've just been so busy trying to get my shop fixed up so i can open. "Are you looking forward to having you own store?" Nina asks. "yeah, it's gonna be hard work though, i just hope people will like it, do you think they'll like it?" Rose asks nervously. "I'm sure they will, I've never known anyone who Didn't like trinket shops, i love them, so come on, we're going out to lunch, you need a break from all this work." Nina replies. "i suppose your right." Rose says, putting on her coat.
They walk to the Little Restaurant they usually went to in the middle of Hogsmeade.
"So when do ya think your gonna open?" Nina asks, taking off her jacket and setting it in her lap. "I'm hoping tomorrow, I've just got a few last minute things to do and then..." she sighs, taking a bite of the golden brown piece of fish that sat on her plate. "Don't worry so much Rose, you'll do fine!" Nina assures her.

As they finished their meal they said their goodbye's and parted ways. Rose went to her shop, she went through the back door which was behind the store, placing the box of her leftovers from lunch on the counter. She slid off her coat and tossed it in a chair. "Okay, let's get started." she sighed, getting a feather duster and beginning to dust all the shelves, then stocks them with beautiful bright colored trinkets of every theme you could imagine. well worth a more a more expensive price than Rose charged, but she wasn't greedy.
After she was finished with everything, dusting, stocking, and cleaning the shop all around, she looked down at her watch and was amazed at the fact that she had entered the shop at 2:00pm and it was now nine o'clock at night, and to make things worse, she looks out the shop window which was covered with a curtain and realizes it's been snowing and has yet to stop. "Great!" she says, putting her red coat back on and grabbing the leftovers off the counter, she walks out the back door. she notices a large black dog looking through the garbage can right outside the door. he was standing on his back legs, and with his front paws on the edge of the can, peering inside. he looks over at Rose and gets down.
He approaches her and gives her big Puppy-Dog eyes, Rose smiled widely. "Poor thing, how did you get all the way out here?!" she pets the dog and scratches his ear, His tail wagged wildly. "Aren't you Adorable...Here." she opens up the box of leftovers and sets it on the ground. she watches as the dog Devours the piece of fish and everything else in the box. she pats him on the head and realizes he's shivering. "Your shaking. well i can't leave you out here, you'll freeze to death!" she said, thinking for a moment.
She walks up ahead of the dog. "Okay, come on then." she said, gesturing for the dog to follow her. He watches her for a moment, then runs up beside her.
"Almost home." she says to herself, looking at her cottage in the distance.

When they got there, Rose opens the door and the dog Rushes inside, going into the living room and standing in front of the unlit fire. "i see you want me to light a fire?" Rose laughs, going to the fireplace and lighting a warm fire.
She picks up a book that she had been reading while she had the spare time and sits on the couch. the dog lays down on the floor by the fireplace.

After finishing 2 chapters of the book, Rose dresses in her nightgown, and slides under the covers of her bed, and just as she is dozing off, she feels something jump onto the mattress, she looks down and sees the dog curled up at the foot of the bed, he looks at her for a moment then closes his eyes. Rose laughs quietly and goes back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
i worked very hard to make sure this story fits around the book as best as it can, but there are gonna be a few differences, all i ask is that you overlook the small errors i might make during the chapters of this story. thank you for reading. i promise it gets more interesting than this, as I'm sure you all know, the first chapter of a story is usually slow-paced.