Always Keep My Heart Sirius Black

a Secret Admirer

Rose opens her blurry eyes and sits up on the bed. she walks over to the window, she opens it like she always did in the mornings.
she fixes her hair and dresses in her black shirt and blue jeans, walking out of the bathroom, she realizes something. "Wheres that Dog?" she whispers, looking under the bed and everywhere else she could think of. she was completely baffled at how he could have gotten out of the house as there was only one way he could have left, however, she noticed something quite strange as she was on her way out, the door was unlocked.
"I think I'm losing my mind." she said to herself.

She went to her shop and unlocked the front doors, putting a large sign in the window that read "Open."
Her stomach was in knots as she awaited her first customer, but her nervousness was quickly replaced by Excitement as she saw a group of 4 women stroll into the store, admiring the trinkets on every shelf. She received more visitors on opening day than she had ever expected, and as it grew late evening time, she locked up the shop for the night.

she sat in a chair inside, counting the money she had made that day, but she is startled at the sound of someone knocking at the back door. She goes into the back room and answers it....but no one was there, she looks down and sees a small bit of parchment and a single red rose at her feet.
She picks up the rose and inhales the sweet scent, then unrolls the parchment, which simply read.
"To you, who's heart is made of Gold, I give you this Rose."

She read the parchment twice and felt utterly confused at Who it could have possibly came from. Gathering her things, she left the shop and went home.
The next time she spoke to Nina, she asked her if she had left the parchment and Rose outside the door, but of course it wasn't. She asked all of her friends and everyone she knew, but it was none of them.

"Do ya think it's a secret Admirer?" Nina asks. "I don't have any secret Admirer's." Rose replied. "Well if their secret than how on earth would you know?!" Nina said, making Rose laugh. "I just don't understand who this could have been, i don't in the slightest recognize the hand writing, and they left no name!" Rose says.
"Well, maybe you'll find out one day." Nina replies. "Maybe.." Rose sighs.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you enjoy my story. thanks for reading so far. i assure you it gets better.