Always Keep My Heart Sirius Black

Hogwarts Memories

Almost every other evening after she closed her shop, she would go to visit Sirius, Bringing supplies to him. Sirius was so grateful and happy when she would come to see him.

"So i assume you went to Hogwarts?" Sirius asks. "Yes, It's been 5 years since i left, It seems like just yesterday i was walking through those long corridors, It's such a wonderful place." "It is, What house were you in?" "Ravenclaw, And you?" Rose asks. "Gryfindor." Sirius said, Thinking for a moment. "Wait, You said it's been 5 years since you were in Hogwarts?" He asks. "Yes." Rose replies. "Than you must have been there while my Godson was there." Sirius says. "What is his name?" Rose asks. "Harry." Sirius answers.
"You mean Harry, As in Harry Potter?" Rose says Wide-Eyed. "Yes" Sirius replies. She laughs. "Yes, I did see him at Hogwarts, I remember being a seventh year, Watching him be sorted, He looked so nervous.
They laughed.
"Well weren't you nervous the first time they put that grumpy old hat on your head?" Sirius grins. "Yeah, Quite nervous actually." Rose replied. She watches Sirius for a moment. "You know, You have very nice eyes." She says. "Thank you, Not many people pay compliments to me." Sirius says, humbled. Things grew quiet, They looked at each other and smiled.
"I should go." Rose says. "Wait!" Sirius says before she could stand. "I've never met anyone like you Rose, Your so kind, Generous, Thank you." Sirius says, kissing her hand." Rose smiles brightly. "And Your truly a gentleman Sirius Black." "Goodnight." she said, Kissing his cheek. "Goodnight." he said in a cheery tone, Touching his fingertips to the kiss that still warmed his cheek.

The next day, As she went to open the shop, She saw as she had seen once before, A red rose at the doorstep. She picked it up and grinned, Looking back in the direction of where Sirius and Buckbeak were hidden away.
That night, As she sat at home, She began writing in her journal.
__________________________________________________________
"It's been some time since i last wrote anything in here, I've been so busy with work, I have finally opened my shop, The title is not that creative "The Trinket Shop" But it seems to be quite popular. Though recently the shop has been the last thing on my mind, It seems all i can think about anymore is Sirius. I've known him for a month now. He's so sweet and funny, he always makes me laugh.."
__________________________________________________________
Rose puts the book down, Closing her eyes, She pictures Sirius and a girlish smile plays across her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed chapter 4, I apologize for taking so long to update, I promise i won't take that long to post another chapter again.