Always Keep My Heart Sirius Black

Romance

Rose once again goes to see Sirius..
When she enters the cave, She notices that Sirius looked slightly different. "Sirius, Did you fix your hair?" Rose asks, grinning. "Not really what you would call Fixing Up, I simply cleaned it up a bit." Sirius replies. "It looks nice." Rose says. "Thank you." Sirius smiles.
He sits down next to her.
"How was your day?" He asks. "It was alright, The shops doing well, But i did get an unfortunate visit from Mr. Malfoy and his Prat son." "Did he give you any trouble?!" Sirius says, His tone was aggressive. "Well no, He walked in and looked at the place like it was disgusting, Then left..Why?" She asked. "I was just making sure he didn't trouble you." Sirius answers, His voice back to normal now. "So concerned about me Sirius!" Rose laughs. He blushed slightly, Looking down at the ground. She places her hand on his and grazes her thumb over his knuckles. Sirius looks up at her with a smile. They were close now, She presses her lips to his. Sirius takes her face. His kiss was deep and passionate, He pulls her closer, Things were getting heated quickly, But rose pulls away. "I'm so sorry, I should go, I'll see you tomorrow Sirius." She says, standing up. "Wait, Rose!" Sirius says, But she was already out of sight.
Sirius sighs, He didn't know what he could have possibly done to make her run off. And for hours he played over the events in his head, Making sure he did not do anything to offend her.

As rose walked home she felt horrible for walking out on Sirius the way she had. She was just confused, She had never cared for someone this way, Yes, She'd had boyfriends before, But they never effected her the way Sirius did, And it terrified her. She had no idea how she would face him the next day, But she had to.

She went home and dressed in her nightgown, Laying down and falling asleep.
No sooner than she had dozed off, Was she awoken by the sound of knocking on the door.
She got up and answered it quickly, And was shocked to see Sirius standing in her doorway.
"Sirius! What are you doing here?! You could have been spotted!!" Rose says, Panicked at the sight of him. "Have you forgotten Snuffles?" he laughs. "I had to speak with you, To see you." He finishes. "Hurry, Come in!" She says, Pulling him inside.
"I'm just worried Sirius, It's not good to be coming out in the open all the time like this!" Rose tries to reason with him. "Listen, I'm not gonna stay tucked away in that cave the rest of my life, I don't care What the risks are!" Sirius replies, His voice raised. "Well i do care!" Rose shouts. He snatches her up and kisses her passionately. She was pinned between him and the wall now, His body pressed hard to hers. She entangles her fingers in his hair. He continues to kiss her as he guides her to the bed.
It had been so long since he had felt a woman's touch, And he didn't realize how much he yearned for it until rose had kissed him, Sparking the urges in him that had not been sparked in years, But the only woman he urged for was Rose. He climbed on top of her, Kissing her neck while his hand gently slid up her nightgown. She opens his shirt and pulls it off him quickly, Her fear and confusion was now melted away by the burning lust that heated her body and soul, She had to have Sirius, There was no stopping now, No going back. Rose wraps her arms around him. With one hand cradling her head, Sirius grips hold of her leg with the other. "Sirius!" She gasps, Trying not to scream. His lips moved from her neck to her mouth, His blue eyes were stunning and he was trembling horribly. His hand moved up to her hip, Pulling her in closer with each thrust. He started moving faster. An ache was climbing in her, A pleasuring pain that throbbed inside as Sirius began to quicken his speed. She couldn't take it anymore, the orgasm exploded inside her, causing her body to convulse slightly. Sirius had also reached his peak of pleasure and gasped hard as he released. He fell onto the pillow beside rose, Trying to catch his breath.
She looked at him and smiled, His face was flush and his hair fell into his face. He pushes his lips to her forehead and kisses rose sweetly. "You don't have fleas do you?" Rose asks jokingly, Causing Sirius to burst into laughter. He cuddles up to her, Wrapping his arms around her and looking into her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, i hope you enjoyed, I tried my best to make the love scene as good/yet not explicit, As i possibly could. My fan fiction is a 10 Chapter love story about Sirius and Rose .