Always Keep My Heart Sirius Black

Defending Sirius Black

Later on, After rose had closed the shop, She goes back to her house and calls Nina to invite her over.
"Let's have a drink to your success then!" Nina says from the kitchen, Pouring two glasses of wine and handing one to rose. "To the trinket shop!" Nina shouts, Toasting with rose. They laughed as they plop down on the couch, Practically spilling their glasses.
"So i read that there's been a Sirius black sighting recently." Nina says, Making rose choke on her wine. "You alright?" Nina slaps rose on the back. ""Uh..Yeah Um, Where did they see him?" Rose stumbles over her words. "It wasn't close by was it?!" "No, The witness is this old woman who i think they said was 109 years old. She said she saw him in Diagon Alley..I say bollocks, Like a murderous man like Sirius black would be parading around Diagon Alley for everyone to see, She's mad!" Nina says. "Oh yes, Of course." Rose replies, Slightly shaken. "Ya know, When they find him i hope they make him pay! Killing all those innocent muggles! It's horrible." Nina goes on. "Yes but, He doesn't really look like a murderous type me." Rose says, Taking another long drink from her glass, Ignoring the look of shock on Nina's face. "What?! Of course he looks the type! Haven't you seen that crazed shot they got of him plastered all over the bloody place?!" Nina says. "Well, You wouldn't look like a supermodel if you'd been locked away in azkaban, Even an innocent man could look the part of a killer if you put him in that awful place." Rose replies. Nina eyes her strangely "So your saying you think Sirius black is innocent?" "No, Forget it, It's the wine talking." Rose says, Making the decision to bite her tongue now before she said something she would regret. Trying to reason with people that Sirius was Not a killer was impossible at this point, They had condemned him long ago and wouldn't stop to think that perhaps he wasn't the person who did these things, They don't know the man, They never saw his warm smile, Heard his laugh, Nor did they look in his eyes..Truly look in his beautiful blue eyes.
They don't know him like she does, They don't love him like she does, And the only image of Sirius they see is the one covering the buildings with words like "Wanted" Or "Dangerous" Written under it.
"Rose, You still there?" Nina asks with a laugh. Rose comes back to her senses. "Huh..Yeah." "So, Did you ever find out who your secret admirer was?" Nina asks with a grin. "Who? Oh, No, I still have no clue." Rose replies. "Well what's the bloody point in giving someone a parchment and rose if your not gonna show who you are?!" Nina says.
"I don't know, Perhaps their shy." Rose says. "Or perhaps their ugly." Nina laughs. Rose slaps her on the arm playfully.

The next morning.
Nina gets up and, After having breakfast with rose, Leaves for work.
Rose heads to the shop and sees someone had posted a wanted sign for Sirius on her shop window. She rolls her eyes and tears it down, Balling it up and throwing it in the garbage. she sat back in the stockroom for a bit reading the daily prophet, "They just can't leave harry alone can they!" She thought, Reading an article written by Rita skeeter about harry potter.. Making parts of his personal life and his tragic past seem like a sick joke. Rose turns the page and sees Sirius' picture looking back at her screaming. She closed the paper and tosses it aside, Sighing in frustration. It upset her terribly, That she knew the real truth about all of it, And yet she couldn't say a word. She just wanted to scream it out to everyone, To tell the wizarding world that Sirius black was an innocent man!
She gets up from the box she was sitting on and goes out to the counter. "These trinkets are wonderful miss." A woman says. "Thank you." Rose replies with a smile.
That evening, As she was leaving the shop, She wanted so badly to go to the cave. But fought back the urge and went straight home, She couldn't raise attention to where Sirius was hiding. So when she got home, She washed up, Changed into her nightgown and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoyed, There's more to come i assure you. Thank you to all the people who have commented on this story and subscribed, You people are the reason why i love to write stories!