Always Keep My Heart Sirius Black

Surprise Visitors

She didn't go to see Sirius for 4 days, And by the fourth day she was dying to see him, It had only been a little amount of time that she had went without visiting him and it felt like it had been a century. But today she was going to see him, She was so Exited, She woke up quite early in the morning and dressed in her favorite blue jeans and a white blouse that fit her perfectly, It wasn't too loose or too tight, She had always been quite self-conscious about herself due to the fact that she was a little more Voluptuous than most of the people she knew like "Nina" who was a stick-figure compared to her. She put on her light make-up and grabbed the supplies for Sirius and Buckbeak and headed to work.
She brought the supplies with her to the shop, sticking them in the little fridge she had now put in the stockroom.
The whole day she had been incredibly hyper and bubbly, Continuously looking in the mirror to make sure her make-up did not need re-applying or her hair did not need fixing. As she was touching up her lip gloss, She heard the shop door open, She turns around and sees a face that surprised her, Harry potter. He looks around for a moment until he notices her. "Hi" He says plainly. "Hello, Mr. Potter am i correct?" Rose asks. "Uh, Yeah." Harry replies in the same tone, He was just shy. "Is there something i can help you with?" Rose says, coming around the counter. "Well, I was looking for s..something to give someone." He says quietly. "A friend or a girl?" Rose smiles. Harry looks down and blushes. "I see from your face that it's a girl.. Well, The best gift for a girl is something with bright colors usually involving some sort of cute theme." Rose says. She takes him to a shelf covered in different snow globes. "Never mind, Thanks anyways." He says, Heading for the door. "Wait!" Rose says. Harry turns around. "I'm very sorry about all the bollocks they've written about you in the daily prophet, Just try not to let it bother you." Rose says sweetly. Harry smiles awkwardly "Thank you." He says, Leaving the shop.
Rose looks up at the clock on the wall, Time was going by painfully slow. "Still 9 hours to go!" Rose says with a sigh. "Well, I might as well do some cleaning in the back room." She picks up two boxes she had just emptied onto the shelves and goes to the stockroom, but the minute she walks through the door she drops the boxes as she sees Sirius leaning against the wall looking at her with a smile.
"Sirius! I said we could make this work.. As long as we're Careful! This is Not careful! What are you doing here?!" She whispers angrily. "I wanted to see you at work." He replies, Grinning. "Do you think this is funny?!" She goes on, Growing more heated. But Sirius simply smiles which made it quite hard for her to keep her angry composure. She stomps from the room and goes out into the shop, Taking out her wand and flicking it, Making the sign switch to "Closed" On the door and the door itself to lock. She goes back into the stockroom and charges toward Sirius as though she might slap him but instead jumps in his arms and kisses him firmly as though she had never kissed him before. He lays her on the ground and begins to unbutton her shirt, She wraps her legs around him..

They lay on the floor looking into each others eyes. "Are you still mad at me?" Sirius asks, Curling roses hair behind her ear. "I was never mad at you Sirius..i just." Tears welt in her eyes. "What's the matter?" He asks concerned. "Every day i have to see those foolish wanted posters of you..I have to read about The Murderous Sirius Black and hear my friends speak ill of you, And yet i can't do anything about it, I have to sit there and agree with them, I have to pretend to hate you when it's almost impossible to do, And on top of all this i have to worry all the time. About weather you've been captured, Weather the next time i see you will be the last time, I Love you Sirius!"
He wipes the tears off her face. "Look at me. Don't let those picture of me or those headlines bother you, When you see them..I want you to picture me, Here with you now. One day we won't have to worry about these things, I'll be a free man, An innocent man. And yes, I love you too. I'm so sorry I've gotten you in the middle of all this, I should have stayed as far away from you as possible." Sirius says sadly. "Sirius! I got myself in the middle of this! And if i could start over again I'd do it the same, I'm glad i met you." Rose replies, Kissing him. "I hold no regrets." She whispers lovingly.

"I saw your godson today." Rose says, Getting dressed. "You saw harry?!" Sirius says happily, Rose nods her head. "He wanted to buy something for a girl." smiles. "I'm concerned for him." Sirius says. "Why what's wrong?" Rose asks. "I spoke to him not long ago, He's been entered into the Triwizard Tournament." Sirius replies. "Well, That's a dangerous contest but if he thinks he's.." Rose began to say but Sirius cut in. "He didn't enter the contest rose, Someone put his name in, And i doubt it was a friend." Sirius says. "Well he's in the safety of Professor Dumbledore Sirius, That's the best protection you can have, Dumbledore will watch over him." Rose tries to comfort Sirius. "So do ya think Snuffles can come spend the night with me?" She says, Attempting to lighten to mood. Sirius grins.

That night.
Sirius takes a hot shower while rose did some laundry. When he got out he looked on the counter and saw a new set of fresh clothes waiting for him. "I love that woman." He thinks with a laugh, Changing into the new clothes, A new set of black trousers and a deep brown long-sleeved stripe dress shirt.
When he walked out of the wash room he heard a whistle from behind him. "Well don't you look handsome!" Rose laughs, Wrapping her arms around him. He takes her hand and kisses it. "Thank you so much." He says. "It was my pleasure. I hated seeing you have to wear those Azkaban rags anyways, I thought you might like something different..And clean to wear for a change." "I do, I haven't had clean clothes for some time." He says, looking at himself in the mirror. Rose takes out a camera "I want to take pictures of you..Good pictures, Now come here!" Rose laughs, Sitting down on the couch. Sirius sits next to her. She turns and points the camera at him. "Smile!" She says and takes the photo, It slides out and she waits for it to come into focus. "Wonderful." She says. "But I'm not finished with you yet!" She takes another photo as she kisses him and another with her head pressed against his. "Give me that..I want a photo of you now." Sirius laughs, Taking the camera from her. Rose leans back on the couch. "So what do ya want then..Perhaps a Seductive look?" She throws her hair to the side and pouts up her lips, Beginning to laugh. "Or maybe the goofy look?" She sticks her tongue out and crosses her eyes. Sirius laughs aloud. "How about just your look?" He asks, Kissing her. "i can do that." She whispers, Pushing her hair from her face and smiling sweetly. He snaps the photo and waits. "Now that's what i wanted." He says, Looking down at the photo he had just taken..
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you like the story so far, Thank you to all my readers/Subscribers.