Always Keep My Heart Sirius Black

Voldemorts Return

A few months passed, And rose found it easier to ignore the stupidity of the people around her when they spoke of Sirius and how he should be punished, She was also able to ignore the photographs of him everywhere in sight, She would just pull out the picture she had of him in her wallet, One of the many she had collected over time.

"Rose..You have to meet this guy, His name is Dan, He's really sweet and quite hot if i do say so myself! I think you guys would have Great chemistry, Please go out with him? He Really wants to meet you!" Nina begs. "No Nina! I'm not doing it!" Rose says, Rushing around her house cleaning while Nina chases after her. "What's the problem?! Why don't you give it a try?" It's not like you have a boyfriend right now..Or do you?" Nina asks. "No, I don't, Thanks much for reminding me..Can we please get off the subject now?" Rose replies in a sarcastic tone. "Exactly! So go out with this guy and you might have a boyfriend! Come on rose, Just give it a try, I swear i won't bother you again if it doesn't work out." Rose sighs. "Fine! But I'm not looking for a boyfriend alright! I'll have dinner and go home, Nothing more!" "Well, You can't say that for sure." Nina laughs. "Oh yes i can! Nothing!" Rose snaps. "Alright well, He wants to meet you tonight, 7pm okay?" Nina asks. "Yeah, It's fine." Rose answers grumpily. She had love for only one man..And had no intentions on betraying him.

When day turned to night, Rose dressed in a normal pair of jeans and long-sleeved black shirt and headed out. She had Set to meet him up the street at a little outdoor cafe she went to occasionally. When she got there, She saw a man sitting at a table alone, He had short blond hair and a goatee on his face, He sat there playing with a napkin, Folding it and unfolding it. "Excuse me, Are you Dan?" Rose asks. "Yeah." He replies with a confident grin. "Hi, I'm rose." She said. "Well have a seat rose." He grins. Rose sits down across from him. "So what do you do for a living?" Rose asks, Already Bored. "I work for the ministry.. and you?" He replies. Rose knew he was lying about working at the ministry, Usually someone would want to brag about it, But he was trying to change the subject. "I own a trinket shop." Rose replies. "Oh, That must be nice." He says in a non-interested tone. "Um listen i don't think.." But before rose finish her sentence she hears barking beside her. "Snuffles! Uh, How did you get out of the house?!" She hollered. The dog took off running down the street. "Snuffles! I gotta go Dan." She stands up quickly, Almost knocking over the table and takes off running, Following Snuffles down the street. "Somethings wrong." She thinks, Her stomach sick, Her legs burn from running so fast, But she didn't stop. She sees that he's going towards the cave, Following him through the stile and onto the mountain, Cutting up her arms and hands from the jagged rocks that were sharp as knives. She ran into the cave, tripping and falling. Sirius quickly kneels down beside her. "Are you alright?!" He asks worriedly. "I'm fine." Rose replies, seeing spots of blood bleeding through the knee of her jeans. "What's going on Sirius? Why did you run out in public like that?!" "Something happened to harry tonight, At the Triwizard tournament, Voldemort tried to kill him, Harry got away but another boy was killed." Sirius answers Breathlessly. "Voldemort's still alive?!" Rose gasped. "Is harry okay?" She asks. "Yes, Fortunately." Sirius says, Picking up piles of blankets and packing them into a sack. Rose watches him. "Sirius.. What are you doing?" She asks Confused.
Sirius stops what he's doing and looks her in the eyes. "I.. I have to go Rose, I can't stay any longer." He says. "Stay with me!" Rose says quickly, Her stomach twisting more with every moment. Sirius approaches her and puts his hand on her face. "Please! You can live with me!" She begs. He closes his eyes and re-opens them a moment later, Glassy as tears spill down his cheeks. He presses his forehead to hers as he speaks. "You know how badly i want that, I want to stay with you forever.. But Dumbledore has ordered that i must leave this place, I must leave Hogsmeade." Sirius whispers. "Then I'll come with you! Please Sirius! i can't go on without you, Not after all this! Please!" Rose continues to beg. "No rose, I'm not getting you deeper in this mess, You'd have no life with me, Constantly running, Hiding in caves and anywhere you can find, No.. You have a life here, I want you to live it, Live life for me, Please, I love you, I always will, But i must go." Sirius says, Finding it harder and harder to speak, His face was now streaked with tears. Rose falls to her knees again, Sirius follows her, Wrapping his arms around her as she buries her head in his chest and sobs aloud, Holding onto him tightly. He takes her face and plants kisses on her head and a long kiss on her lips. "I have to go rose." He says with a shaky voice, Kissing her again. "No!" She latches onto him, Holding him even tighter. "Not yet, Please don't leave!" She says, Falling apart before him. He looks her in the eyes. "Listen to me.. I Promise! I Swear to you! I will see you again, You will Alway keep my heart, And i will keep yours, We are Bound to Each other." He says, Holding her for a moment more before standing up and helping her to her feet. "I love you rose." He says, Looking in her eyes. "I love you too!" She said, barely able to speak, She kisses him again. "I'm waiting for you Sirius!" She sobs. "You better come back to me!" "I will, I promise!" He says, Feeling in his heart that the chances of seeing her again were scarce, Which devastated him worse than anything. "Come Buckbeak, Let's go." Sirius unties the Hippogriff and climbs onto his back, He takes roses hand in his own and leans down to kiss it, She holds tight to it, Not wanting to let him go. "I will see you again." He whispers, Releasing her hand as the Buckbeak ran out of the cave and took flight, His wings flapping wildly in the night.

Rose leans against the cave wall, Sliding down to the ground and crying in her hands.
For hours she sat there, Unable to move, Unable to scream, Her throat burned, Her eyes, Sore from the tears she had shed. She stumbles to her feet, Walking back to her cottage, She opens her door and walks in. Sirius' scent filled the whole house. She goes to the bedroom and stops at the door, Starting to weep again as she realizes the last time she laid in the bed.. She laid there with him, Made love to him. The bed sheets and blankets were still pulled up and wrinkled from the night before. She went to the couch and laid down, Having been drained of energy but still unable to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. Please don't be mad about this chapter, I Promise there's more.