Status: In the works!

Close My Eyes,and Fly

Close My Eyes, and Fly - The First Time

The two of them lay in the flat bead on the truck, cuddled in each others arms. Jack had parked at the beach and though the rain had stopped it remained deserted.

“I can’t go back there, Jack” Aaron said. She had her head resting on his chest and she was tracing a small random pattern over and over again across his shirt. Jack lay with one arm around her and the other behind his head, his eyes were closed but he chuckled.

“Yes you can Aragorn, we’ll get through this.” he said, he brushed his hand over her hair and leaned down to kiss the top of her head.

“They don’t even know you” she mumbled into his shirt, inhaling his smell. Jack chuckled again.

“and they won’t get to know me if you don’t go back and explain to them” he responded. Aaron groaned and rested herself on her elbows, staring up at him. He stared back, smiling.

“ But what if they never let me see you again..” She said, twiddling her thumbs together. Jack smiled once more and leaned forward, cupping her chin gently and placing his lips delicately on hers.

“Then we’ll make the most of now” he said once they had broken away. He traced his fingers over her face. There was silence as Aaron gazed back, lost in thought, finally she spoke.

“You’re the only thing I’m sure about right now.. who knows if i’ll ever get this chance with you again” she said. She bit her lip and looked up into his curious brown eyes before leaning up and kissing him gently.

“Lets get out of here” he whispered against her lips, pulling her up from the truck bed and climbing into the drivers seat.

Aaron laced her fingers with his and bit her lip. The two of them made their way to a place Aaron had never been before. It was an apartment complex a few neighborhoods from hers. It wasn’t dingy but surprisingly well groomed. When they arrived the sun had set over the horizon and children were just heading in to have dinner with their families.

Jack guided her up one flight of stairs, and then another, to a row of apartments on the top floor.
“Home sweet home” he said, unlocking the door to apartment E116, he guided Aaron in, she cautiously followed.

Jacks apartment is what would be anticipated for a bachelor pad. There were empty boxes of take out and clothes flung across the couch in the tiny living room. Surprisingly enough there was no foul odor coming from anything, just the sweet smell of Jacks cologne that she recognized so well.

“My roommate shouldn’t be home for a few hours.. he works the night shift” Jack said, walking over to the beat up fridge and grabbing a bottle of water out of it. How he managed to find anything that quickly among the chaos was beyond her.

“So let me give you the grand tour!” he continued, filling the awkward silence. Aaron smiled slightly and laced her fingers with his.

“This is the living room” he gestured to the small room connected to the kitchen, a giant box TV sat in the far corner with an antenna balanced delicately on top.

“Over here is the bathroom and connected to it is my roommates bedroom, of course we’re not allowed in there.” he continued, guiding her over to the row of doors on the far end of the apartment.

Aaron followed, gazing around at one mess to another, her fingers twitched with desire to get a giant trash bag and begin a rampage, but she stayed quiet and smiled politely.

“And this..” he said, opening a door at the end of the tour “This is my room” he said, glancing back at her as he guided her into his room.

Aaron breathed in deep as she entered his room. It was brightly lit compared to the rest of the apartment and everything in sight had a place. DVDs, CDs, books all organized by height sat neatly in a dresser on the far wall. Next to it was a queen sized bed with deep red sheets, perfectly set as if a maid lived there. There were no signs of clothes or food remnants to be found and Aaron smiled as she noticed Jack gaging her reaction.

“My roommate is a bit of a slob” he said with a smile, reaching behind her to close the door.

“Really? I didn’t notice” she said with a smirk, turning around to face him innocently. Jack chuckled.

“You’re a terrible liar.” he said, moving in close and placing his hands delicately on her hips, pulling her in close.

“I could be a good liar if I wanted to” she said softly, leaning in to kiss him gently. He pulled back teasing her as he traced his hands up the small of her back, his thumbs gliding into her belt loops.

“Oh yeah? Try it” he said, looking down into her eyes, a coy smile spreading across his lips. He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips, pulling her in close. Aaron gasped searching for words as he traveled down her jaw to her neck leaving a trail of passionate kisses.

“ I don’t want to make out with you right now” she groaned innocently, twisting her fingers in his matted hair. Jack chuckled against her skin, running his lips teasingly over her neck, Aaron shuddered.

“Bullshit.” he whispered before kissing her passionately. Aaron wrapped her arms around Jacks neck, pulling him against her as she hungrily found his lips. He locked his arms around her waist picking her delicate frame up and dropping her onto the bed. Aaron giggled and broke away, biting her lip as she stared up into his eyes

“I’m afraid I’ve messed up your nice neat bed” she said, resting on her elbows as she looked up at him playfully. Jack smiled, running his hands through his hair as he looked down at her lustfully.
“I’m not worried about that, I can fix that later” he said with a smile, chewing on his bottom lip as he watched her flop back onto his pillow.

“Are you nervous?” she said, looking up at him sweetly. Jack blushed and stuffed his hands into his pockets.

“Nah, well, maybe just a little” he said, glancing up at her shyly. Aaron smiled and sat up, sitting cross legged as she brushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

“Me too.” she said, biting her lip. The two sat quietly, taking in each others company, anxiously waiting for someone else to make a move.

“Fuck it.” Jack said said, climbing on top of her, tracing his lips up her neck to find hers, grinding them together passionately once more. He pushed her back onto the pillows, crawling between her legs and running his hands under her shirt, tickling her sides playfully.

“Stop!” Aaron laughed, squirming as she locked her legs around his waist, flipping them over and pinning his arms down as she straddled his waist.

“I like when you take control like this.” Jack said, raising an eyebrow as he gazed up at her.

Aaron chewed on her bottom lip as she stared down into Jacks curious brown eyes. She had thought of this moment all of her teenage years and now that she had the opportunity she was terrified.

“We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to” Jack said, breaking her train of thought as he ran his thumbs over her thighs, a gentle smile across his face.

Aaron smiled and leaned down pressing her lips hungrily against his as she traced her fingers down his chest to the button of his jeans, hesitating as she fumbled with the clasp.

“I want to..” she said finally as she broke away, her face burning red as she struggled.

“Yeah I can tell..” Jack chuckled. “But we aren’t getting very far with you in control”

Jack pushed her back and kissed her gently traveling down from her lips to her neck tracing his hands over her thighs to the clasp of her jeans.
Aaron lay against the pillows, running her fingers over his shoulders as he undid the clasp of her jeans, sliding them down and tossing them to the floor carelessly.
Jack glanced up and looked into her eyes, smiling sweetly as he crawled back up, meeting her lips with his once more.

“Are you sure about this?” he asked once more, looking into her eyes as he unbuttoned his own jeans. Aaron nodded, not breaking the gaze as she slid his jeans down as well.

“You are all I am sure about” she said, pulling him down and kissing him hungrily, Jack sighed against her lips as he slid his hands up to her waist, massaging her hip bones with his thumbs.

They broke apart both gasping for air.

“Ready?” He asked, his eyes filled with warmth and love as he steadied himself above her there was a slight pause as Aaron took in her last moment as a virgin. Finally she spoke.

“Ready.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Not gonna lie I was kind of hesitant to right this chapter, I'm an eighteen year old college freshman and I was embarrassed to right this chapter, I really don't understand myself.. ANYWAY I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out, hopefully no one gets offended.. More to come!