Status: On Hold.

Bruised And Broken

Fourteen

When Lynn woke up I wanted to get up and rush over to her to make sure she was okay, but I refrained from doing so. I waited until she was awake enough to talk with me, once she was I walked over and sat on the edge of the queen sized air mattress.

"Lynn we need to talk"

"no we don't"

"yes we do"

"no we don't, we have nothing to talk about"

"LYNN YES WE DO AND YOU KNOW IT"

I had snapped and yelled at her by accident. I promised myself I would NEVER yell at her.

"WHAT IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT...I THOUGHT YOU WOULD PROTECT ME FROM YOUR CRAZY FAN GIRLS..." Delicate tears had started to fall from her rich chocolate brown eyes. "...BUT ONCE I REALIZED THAT WASN'T GOING TO HAPPEN I PROTECTED MYSELF BY GETTING THE HELL OUT OF THERE"

She collapsed to the floor in tears flowing like a steady stream. I rushed over to her side to wrap my arms around her but she only pushed me away. I didn't understand, she has never acted like this before she made it clear that she didn't want me there so I left so she could be alone.

-Lynn's POV-

I pushed Joe away when he tried to wrap his arms around me I briefly glanced up and saw that his eyes were full of sadness and the expression on his face told me he was worried. He got to his feet and left. Now was not the time to leave me alone. Not if you ACTUALLY know me and know about my past and knew what I had hiding under the mattress. I wanted him to stay and go all at the same time. I crawled back under my blankets and a lone silent tear ran down my face then followed by a stream of tears.

I couldn't take it anymore so I slid off the mattress onto the floor and then reached under it and grabbed the little razor blade I had hidden under there. I placed it on my wrist and began to slide it across my slightly pale skin as the blood started to run like a river the tears falling from my eyes started to just pour from my chocolate brown eyes. Before I knew it I had made three cuts in about two seconds. The trade of emotional pain for physical pain had once again worked to calm me down. I got back into the bed after putting the blade back where i had it, I once again fell asleep. I slept for an hour or so before I woke up and was ready to go home.

-Joe's POV-

I wasn't sure when Lynn would be home but I was almost positive she would come back tonight at some point. So I went to her house and her mom let me sit in Lynn's room until she returned. I laid on her bed and went through my text messages and half of them were from Lynn. The last one said "I love you" but now I wasn't so sure it was true. It was about 11:00pm before I heard the door downstairs open. I thought it was Lynn's mom coming back from the store but when I heard them stumble up the stairs I knew it was Lynn.

She came in the room, left the lights off, and stumbled over to her bed where she flopped on it and was out in like two seconds. Her left arm slid off the bed and was hanging off the side of the bed. I noticed a bandage around her wrist. I gently removed it and saw three cuts that looked like they were made earlier today. I don't know why she would do that to herself, I means she has people that she can go to, to talk about it. She can always come to be. I thought to myself then i began to wonder. Was I the cause of this? Was I the one responsible for Lynn hurting herself? Those were questions I wanted answered when she woke up, but for now I'll let my princess sleep.

It's 2:00am and I can't sleep. Not with the fact of knowing that I may be the cause of my princess hurting herself. It's now 2:30am, still haven't been able to sleep and Lynn just started to toss and turn which could mean one of two things. Either she is going to wake up or she is having a nightmare. Either one could be bad. I hope it is her waking up though, I really need to talk to her about a few things.

-Lynn's POV-

I was starting to toss and turn due to a nightmare I was having. I could tell because severe pain was now shooting up my arm which could only be from moving it. I didn't like this nightmare. I've had it many times before, just haven't told anyone about it, not even Lil.

In the nightmare, I am running down a long hallway at Woodbrook Mental Institution, I should know, I've been there but that's another story. I'm being chased by Cory of all people. He finally catches me due to my clumsiness of tripping over my own too feet. He then proceeded to throw me over his shoulder and went back to my room. There, he threw me on my bed and tied my hands down. I knew what he was going to do. I begged and pleaded him not to but he wouldn't listen. I knew he wasn't going to stop, not once he ripped my clothes off and I was left in nothing but my bra and underwear.

He started to roughly kiss me from my lips to my neck. Then to my chest and then finally my stomach until he reached my underwear. He moved his hands from leaning on the bed to being underneath of me to unhook my bra. Once he got that off he worked his way to remove the underwear. I didn't want this, I started to wiggle to try to keep him from getting what he wanted.

He got fed up and just hit me so that i would be knocked out and couldn't move around on him. While I was regathering myself with what was happening he took off my underwear and threw it on the floor with the rest of my clothes. He got on top of me and began thrusting himself in me. As tears start to fall I hear someone bust the door open and they tell him to stop and get off of me but Cory doesn't listen. Cory was thrown off of me by whoever came n. I sort of recognized the voice but I'm not positive who it was.

And just like that the nightmare is over due to waking up. I never find out who in a way saved me from Cory taking away something so precious to me, my virginity.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please and thank you .... i know where i'm going with the next chapter so the sooner i get some comments the sooner i'll be able to post again ... and yeah i know the end is a little sexual but i had some thoughts on my mind at the time .. yeah dont ask