Status: On Hold.

Bruised And Broken

Four

< Freshman >

i was in the middle of taking my biology mid-year exam when a new student walked in and handed Mrs. Holiday a piece of paper.

"class I'd like you to meet our new student Joe Jonas"
"so where do i sit?"
"you can sit...ah yes, you can sit next to Lynn...third row back third seat in"
"okay"

After i finished my exam i got up and turned it in. after the bell rang i met up with Lil and Erika during the break. On my way to meet up with them i could hear just about every single girl in the building was screaming and going on and on about how the Jonas Brothers are attending our school. I thought i was just gossip but then i realized who Mrs. Holiday sat next to me ... so i RAN to find Lil and Erika.

I finally found them.

"OMJ Lil, Erika, you'll never believe who is in my bio class"

i was interrupted by Erika "OMG the Jonas Brothers are in OUR school! EEEEEEEEEP!"

"yeah Erika that was my ear and i was saying that Joe is in my bio class"

"WHAT!?"

"yeah you heard me"

"OMG that is so amazing"

"Lil are you going to say something to Lynn"

Just then Lil slightly fainted. She had just seen Kevin walk by.

< Sophomore >

okay so freshman year was amazing...especially since we had become friends with the Jonas Brothers. But anyway we are now almost done with our sophomore year. we had gotten on the bus and then at the next stop which wasn't that far into the neighborhood and the brothers had gotten on. Joe sat with me but i wasn't complaining since i had liked him since before they came to our school. Lil and Erika sat together. Nick unfortunately was still in 8th grade. And Kev had just graduated.

at lunch i was sitting with Lil and Joe. Erika didn't have the same lunch as we did. Joe was sharing his food with me...not that he had a choice, I'd end up taking some anyway. And Lil...well you can say that she was really smart and in a pre-calc class and wasn't too happy with her homework. Actually she was stabbing it with her pencil. She just didn't understand the stuff.

after lunch Lil went to her pre-calc class. Joe walked me to my web page class and then he headed to health class with Erika.

In pre-calc, the teacher came around to check the homework and got to Lil and just looked at it like 'oh my god, what did you do to it'.

In health, Joe was bugging the crap out of Erika. She wanted to smack him SO bad.