Status: On Hold.

Bruised And Broken

Seven

"LILLI ELIZABETH GAVIN! Hurry up, we have to go if we want to spent the day with the boys before they leave for the weekend."

"Jesus Christ Lynn, I'm coming"

"well obviously not fast enough cause I'm still waiting on you"

Lil comes running down the stairs.

"where's Erika? never mind lets go"

We walked... no we ran out to my car to see that Erika was sitting in the back seat waiting, impatiently might I add, texting Nick. I backed out of the driveway and drove as fast as I could to the Jonas household without getting a ticket for speeding due to Lil holding us up.

"Lil, what took you so long?" Erika asked

"um Erika she had to look good for Kev" I stated as Lil gave her famous evil glare.

Erika slaps herself on the forehead and say "duh Erika duh!"

Once there, Erika, being a dumb ass, decided to jump out of the car while it was still moving. I stopped the car and looked at Lil.

"she acts like she is never going to see him ever again"

"yeah I know Lynn, but Nick and her are close, really close"

"yeah yeah yeah, I know"

I turned off the car and got out walking past Nick, who was on the ground with Erika on top of him. Erika had literally knocked Nick to the ground when she ran and jumped into his arms. I was about to open the door when Frankie ran out and just about knocked me over.

"LYYYYYYYYYYYNN!"

"tank man!" I said as he gave me a hug.

"oh and if you're looking for Joe, he is in his room"

"okay thanks"

I walked in and started up the stairs when Kevin was running down them and ran into me, knocking me back down the stairs I had just climbed.

"Kev, whats wrong?"

"I can't find Joe"

"did you look in his room?"

"yes and he not there and his window was open"

"SHIT! that's not cool we HAVE to find him...NOW!"

"thank you Captain Obvious!"

"sorry"

"just get up and help look for him"

I got up and ran out the door right behind Kevin.

"Lynn, you go towards the school and I'll go towards the park"

"okay"

I decided to walk, unlike Kevin who decided to drive. I started to walk and it had gotten a little chilly out so I quickly ran back and grabbed one of Joe's hoodies. I was halfway to the school and still no sign of Joe. Then I remembered where his favorite spot to go and think was. I was the ONLY one that knew where it is was.

I headed around the back of the school and down the big hill to the football field.

Joe's POV

I snuck out my window and down the back of the house and ran as fast as I could to the school's football field. This is where I went whenever I needed to escape from everything and think. Only Lynn knows about it, so when they see that I'm missing she'll know EXACTLY where to find me. I laid there in the grass where it wasn't torn up too much from the football team.

I was in the middle of a thought when I could hear Lynn in the distance calling for me. So I decided to sorta surprise her. I ran and hid under the closest set of bleachers.

Lynn's POV

As I was walking down the big hill, I started calling for Joe but there was no sign of him anywhere. I swore this is where he would have come but I guess not. I started to walk back to the house hoping to find him on the way, when suddenly I heard something come from under a set of bleachers.

"hello?" I got no answer back, so I continued to walk thinking maybe it was just a squirrel or something.

I had to stop to tie my shoe. Once I was done I stood up and started to walk when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I looked and found that it was Joseph. He gave a little smile and then kissed me cheek. I pulled out of his arms and smacked him on the head.

"OW! what was the for?"

"for running away!"

"sorry" he said as he tightly closed his eyes as if he expected to get smacked again. But I didn't, i thought one smack was enough.

I got on my tip toes and wrapping my arms around his neck as I sweetly kissed him. He pulled away, and I was confused as to why.

"Joe, whats wrong?"

"oh. nothing, just it feels so good to get to kiss you again after being away for three months.

"oh, I see"

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck once again and leaned my forehead on his.

"Lynn, I love you"

"I love you too, Joe"

Joe went to kiss me when...