Status: On Hold.

Bruised And Broken

Nine

Lynn's POV

I was running as fast as I could. I just wanted to be alone. I kept tripping over fallen branches and running into twigs on trees and into a thorn bush every now and then.

I was so tired of running but wanted to keep going. I finally couldn't go on anymore, not with the way i was bleeding from all the scratches I had gotten. I tripped over a log and was too weak to get myself up, so I just laid there and dozed off. I was exhausted. I didn't know where I was and I didn't care.

Joe's POV

We got in the car and drove to the woods in which Lynn ran. We got out of the car and started to look for her. Every now and then I would find a piece her shirt, mainly on the thorn bushes.

All I know is that she is probably hurt and we weren't even close to finding her. When all of a sudden Kevin calls out her name with question.

"Lynn?" Kevin said as he put the light of his flashlight on this lifeless body laying on the ground.

"LYNN!" I shouted as I ran toward her.

I knew it was her, I recognized her shirt, I bought it for her for her birthday.

Kevin's POV

I was honestly really looking hard for Lynn, plus Joe was pissed at me.

I moved my flashlight to my right and I saw a girl's body. I called out for Lynn. Apparently Joe knew it was her because he ran like crazy to get to her.

"Kevin! get over here and help me!"

I went over to help Joe who was having problems getting her up into his arms.

"Joe, I got her"

"who are you? and what did you do with Kevin?"

"I'm being serious, I feel bad for this"

"okay whatever you say"

I picked Lynn up off the ground and carried her to the car.

"Kevin, I know you don't like her, but can you at least be nice to her"

"yeah sure"

"okay that was too easy, you really do feel bad about this don't you?"

"Yes Joe, now open the door"

Joe opened the door and climbed in. I sat Lynn next to him so that he could make sure that she was okay.

"drive faster!"

"I'm trying to"

We finally reached the hospital and I got out and opened the door and Joe handed Lynn over to me while he climbed out of the car. We walked into the emergency room and had many nurses and doctors run over to us to help out.

Joe's POV

The nurses and doctors rushed to help us and took Lynn out of Kevin's arms. They went to clean her up and all. We waited for hours to be able to go and see her. One nurse came out and wanted to know if Kevin or myself knew a contact number for one of her parents and so I told her, even though it wouldn't be pretty when her mom found out about what happened.